Darth Traya runs PT gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Traya does not have access to Force drain.

Round 1: Asajj Ventress
Round 2: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Round 3: Darth Maul (TPM)
Round 4: Savage Opress
Round 5: Darth Maul (TCW)
Round 6: Mace Windu

Boss Round: Count Dooku

1st Run: Force-only / 2nd Run: All-out

Takes place in the ruins of the Dantooine Jedi Enclave.

EmperorSidious2
Stops at mace on both IMO.

Syndicate
Stops at Dooku or clears with the Force.
Stops at Dooku or clears all out.

Beniboybling
This pleases me. smile

Emperordmb
What force feats does Traya have aside from drain and is there anything that puts her on the level of anyone here as a duelist?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
She's got s diverse range of abilities, but she definitely doesn't make it to boss.

FreshestSlice
She has a lot of abilities, but no showings on par with anyone post Obi-Wan.

cs_zoltan
Is this TPM Kenobi?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What force feats does Traya have aside from drain and is there anything that puts her on the level of anyone here as a duelist? Force choking the likes of Visas Marr, Brianna and Zez-Kai Ell into unconsciousness with ease. Telekinetically dominating Atton Rand and Darth Sion, and blowing away Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell and Vrook without a gesture. Using her "vast" telekinetic powers to wield three lightsabers in kinetic combat. Instantly killing over half a dozen Sith assassins with Force wound. And being immune to the Exile's offensive Force abilities according to the game guide.

As far as combat abilities go, as a martial artist she's been compared to Yusanis, and was able to evade Brianna's lightsaber attacks unarmed. I doubt she's on level with anyone of them as a duelist. But she does possessess consumate knowledge of all seven styles, and the shatterpoint to identify the weaknesses of her opponent.Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Is this TPM Kenobi? Nah ROTS Kenobi.

|King Joker|
Maybe 3-5...? *shrug* Possibly lower, but I think her telekinesis gives her a good edge over both Ventress and Kenobi. She seems to be very outmatched in terms of lightsaber ability compared to everyone on the gauntlet, though.

Beniboybling
What about in Force-only?

Fated Xtasy
5-6?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Stops at mace on both IMO.

JKBart
Force only she can clear.

All out she can stop anywhere from 3 to 5.

S_W_LeGenD
1st Run: possibly clear
2nd Run: stops at 6

ILS
Ngl that ordering gave my cancer AIDs

Beniboybling
Sounds nasty, you should get that looked into. smile

AncientPower
Run 1: Clears.

Run 2: Whilst everybody has her beat in dueling ability, her ability to utilise numerous blades at once and tank severe lightsaber injuries, including to the abdomen; makea up for that disadvantage and affords her an over-all superiority with her Force prowess. Clears again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.