Satele Shan (Return) vs. Seventh Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round. 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: all out

Syndicate
You've noticed Satele's reputation is shit too?

Emperordmb
Seventh Sister in both rounds.

Satele is a badass, but she really does not have shit as of Return, and wanking Return Satele is completely pointless.

|King Joker|
You literally can't even wank her, either. All she did was get stomped and fled.

Emperordmb
Satele's my favorite TOR Jedi, but Return Satele is featless and accoladeless aside from wielding a saberstaff. Assuming she's some great fighter based off of literally nothing just doesn't make sense.

This isn't a matter of lowballing Satele, it's common ****ing sense.

JKBart
There are quotes noting it is extremely difficult to master a saberstaff.

Also, Satele survived an extended bout with Malgus, who proven superior to Vindican at the battle on the station. Vindican was supposedly one of the elite Inquisitors Assassins, and that class is stated to be inspired by Maul, so the top elites of the Assassins have to be somewhat comparable to Maul, at least slightly. And I don't think Seventh Sister could do that well against sub-Maul tier opponents.

It should be a good duel but Satele seems to be on a different tier by Return. Satele 10/10.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by JKBart
Yeah well Seventh Sister wields one too, so this is completely pointless in this match-up.

JKBart
That's a spinning saberstaff so it's a different story entirely. With this weapon spinning on it's own when properly set, it obviously requires far less skill to properly spin the weapon.

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure the saber was designed to make up for a lack of skill, yeah.

JKBart
Indeedo.

Tondemonai
Not saying Satele wins, but the TOR Encyclopedia stated that she was trained to knighthood by Darach, the Jddi battle master. I'm still arising with SS for both rounds, but it's fairly close. Tbh if Return Satele > S2 Kanan then she should win but idk. IMO SS oils a majority win, but I can be persuaded.

Emperordmb
okay she's a knight? WTF does that prove?

SunRazer
The only thing Satele has going for her at this point is that the Encyclopedia calls her a "fully fledged Jedi Knight". The Seventh Sister wins, unquestionably.

Nephthys
I'd probably still go with Satele. Being able to fight Malgus indicates she's better than some crappy Inquisitor.

SunRazer
lol

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd probably still go with Satele. Being able to fight Malgus indicates she's better than some crappy Inquisitor. She was defeated in like 10 seconds...

hutchy1345
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She was defeated in like 10 seconds...
Yes but seventh sister would be defeated instantly

Nephthys
http://i.imgur.com/6ADLV4r.gif

Q99
Originally posted by JKBart

Also, Satele survived an extended bout with Malgus, who proven superior to Vindican at the battle on the station. Vindican was supposedly one of the elite Inquisitors Assassins, and that class is stated to be inspired by Maul, so the top elites of the Assassins have to be somewhat comparable to Maul, at least slightly. And I don't think Seventh Sister could do that well against sub-Maul tier opponents.

It should be a good duel but Satele seems to be on a different tier by Return. Satele 10/10.

Agreed. Malgus by that point already has serious feats, and Satele did pretty well.

Also, force-wise, catching a lightsaber blade bare handed? That is some high-end stuff. Shan's force ability and training surpasses Sister's.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Agreed. Malgus by that point already has serious feats, and Satele did pretty well.

Also, force-wise, catching a lightsaber blade bare handed? That is some high-end stuff. Shan's force ability and training surpasses Sister's.
This is Return Satele not Hope Satele.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is Return Satele not Hope Satele.

Ah yes, oops.

Still, Malgus was able to take down a foe strong enough that him having the clear edge against her doesn't count too badly against her- I mean, she needed a save, but in return got a pretty good kick in, and then was taken down by force lightning, something that's not a big worry here (and which didn't actually hurt her that much).

I think he'd get an opening against her faster than he did against Satele.

TheDarthBoy
7th Sisiter because she was trained to kill Jedi Padawans and sub par Knights.

Perhaps this Satele would give her a better fight than Kanan......make of that what you will.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Q99
I think he'd get an opening against her faster than he did against Satele. LOL, based on ****ing what?

Syndicate
Either way.

|King Joker|
https://media.giphy.com/media/OWpMbuG5W4r4Y/giphy.gif

Q99
LOL, based on ****ing what?

Well, he killed Kao, who'd I'd put notably above any Inquisitor.

|King Joker|
Yeah, and Malgus was noticeably above Satele as well. And do you really think Kao was full of energy when Malgus started pounding at him? He looked noticeably drained to me, and he logically would be. So I really doubt that in a normal 1v1 scenario Return Malgus would be capable of bulldozing Kao.

Point is, getting stomped by Return Malgus does not put yourself above the Seventh Sister, and there's no basis to assume Malgus would have defeated the Seventh Sister faster than Satele.

Beniboybling
Yah contending with Ahsoka if only briefly > getting insta-stomped by pre-prime Malgus. The 7th Sis takes this.

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah, and Malgus was noticeably above Satele as well. And do you really think Kao was full of energy when Malgus started pounding at him? He looked noticeably drained to me, and he logically would be. So I really doubt that in a normal 1v1 scenario Return Malgus would be capable of bulldozing Kao.

Point is, getting stomped by Return Malgus does not put yourself above the Seventh Sister, and there's no basis to assume Malgus would have defeated the Seventh Sister faster than Satele.
Darth Malgus was counted among the greatest warriors of the Empire even at that time.

Seventh Sister doesn't compares.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus was counted among the greatest warriors of the Empire even at that time.

Seventh Sister doesn't compares. Great.

There isn't any basis to assume the Seventh Sister would go down faster than Shan against Malgus.

ILS
Rule of cool, *****. TOR wins again.

SunRazer
Satele has literally nothing at this time, so yeah, Seventh Sister wins. Literally the only argument that can be made for Satele is "because she's from TOR".

QuakeBlood
This version of Satele loses. She has absolutely nothing to her credit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.