Thor Hyperion Wonder Woman :Fight to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No weapons

12x12 Adamantium Cage

Door opens when one remains alive

celeyhyga17
Thor

quanchi112
Thor wins.

zopzop
Hyperion. HV + his physical stats ftw.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Two magic users he's against. He'll go down first. It would be Wondy and Thor left. She doesn't have his strength, durability, and damage soak.

If it's female Thor, Wondy probably.

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Two magic users he's against.
What magic do they have without their gear? Hyperion's heat vision was knocking an enraged Hulk around like a rag doll. It decapitated Namor. WW dies first, then it's Thor's turn.

In terms of physical prowess, we're talking about a guy that flew through Terminus' dome piece, caught a speeding planet, and held two worlds apart using nothing but brute force.

Good luck to Thor and WW. They gonna need it.

celeyhyga17
What magic do they have without their gear? Hyperion's heat vision was knocking an enraged Hulk around like a rag doll. It decapitated Namor. WW dies first, then it's Thor's turn.

In terms of physical prowess, we're talking about a guy that flew through Terminus' dome piece, caught a speeding planet, and held two worlds apart using nothing but brute force.

Good luck to Thor and WW. They gonna need it.
Ah no weaps. Lightning then. Adamantium cage will conduct it even better.

zopzop
Good thing Hyperion and WW can fly/hover above the cage floor. I wonder what Thor is gonna do vs the HV.

celeyhyga17
Good thing Hyperion and WW can fly/hover above the cage floor. I wonder what Thor is gonna do vs the HV.
You know how small a 12x12 cage is? He's gonna get hit.

TethAdamTheRock
I wonder what would happen if Hyperion heated up the cage with his heat vision

DarkSaint85
It would get quite hot, one would imagine.

ShadowFyre

DarkSaint85

Faraday cage. Lightning won't do squat to them stick out tongue

http://prepare-and-protect.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tesla18Dalek.jpg

celeyhyga17
Lol wtf?!

crylaugh0

h1a8
Lightning isn't practical for Thor here. It's not like the other two would be sitting still. WW is insanely fast. Thor would lose first. Between WW and Hyperion I'm going with WW until I see some speed and reaction feats from Hyperion.

StiltmanFTW

AV, not HV.

Zopnoob... stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I wonder what would happen if Hyperion heated up the cage with his heat vision

He has no heat vision.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Faraday cage. Lightning won't do squat to them stick out tongue

http://prepare-and-protect.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tesla18Dalek.jpg Yeah but that just protects against lightning. If a guy like me ran at her from behind and coldcocked her with a 2x4, she'd be sleeping.

So all Thor's needs is a distraction which they will be by the lightning, then he just needs to bran them with a 2x4 like an old lady and he wins.

Genii96
Just because the magic of weirdworld affects hyperion dosent necessarily mean he is weak to all forms of magic,or was it said he was weak to magic itself?

carver9
It was said.

Genii96
Oh,okay,so basically a full superman-lite....only thing left is a certain from of radiation to be is weakness

ShadowFyre
So now its a faraday cage? And H1? They are in a 12x12 cage and your saying they can dodge something bigger than the cage they are in?

Godblast/norn bolt=game over. Hype goes down first due to non violent nature and weakness to Magic. WW is in a metal cage with a guy that emits lightning many times more powerful than lightning that has already knocked her ass out. Thor wins. Only one here with magic, and aoe attack. Plus amazing damage soak. Guy has fought without arms and major internal organs.

DarkSaint85
My post (tongue in cheek) was that if Thor called lightning down from the heavens and it hit the cage, it wouldn't hurt the occupants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.