Planet Moving Feat Challenge/Contest Marvel Vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
All 10 planets in the solar system are on a rope. You have Superman, Hyperion, Thor, Hulk and Wonder Woman on the end.

1. Can they move the planets?

They have to move the planets for 5 days

2. Who taxes out first in order?

The planets are all going 500,000 miles per hour and attached by the chain.

3. Can they stop the planets?

4. Who gets ripped in half?

Genii96
Hyperion tops,wonderwoman probably can't even move one planet(unless I am mistaken)

Stoic
They can do it. Superman, Thor, and Hulk have their slack if anyone gets tired. I say this, because Superman has shown the ability to bench press the Earth for days and only begin to mildly sweat. Thor can fight for years, the Hulk has a crazy HF that helps to negate lactic acid build up. Hyperion, hasn't shown enough to give an opinion, and i haven't seen Wonder Woman going to this extreme.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Stoic
They can do it. Superman, Thor, and Hulk have their slack if anyone gets tired. I say this, because Superman has shown the ability to bench press the Earth for days and only begin to mildly sweat. Thor can fight for years, the Hulk has a crazy HF that helps to negate lactic acid build up. Hyperion, hasn't shown enough to give an opinion, and i haven't seen Wonder Woman going to this extreme. The whole thread is based off Hyperion...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The whole thread is based off Hyperion...

He pulled 10 planets?

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The whole thread is based off Hyperion...

And, I have not seen enough of Hyperion to give an opinion as to if he would have the endurance to operate at this level for days. That means that I am in a neutral stance.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He pulled 10 planets? 2 universes

quanchi112
Hyperion set the bar.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He pulled 10 planets? He caught a planet going 500,000 miles an hour. Stopped it nearly dead in its tracks, it was almost earth sized too

quanchi112
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
He caught a planet going 500,000 miles an hour. Stopped it nearly dead in its tracks, it was almost earth sized too Superman can't do that.

h1a8
And you guys think WWH is stronger than Hyperion?
Yet Bran breaks forum rules and flames me for someone quoting me talking about it.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
And you guys think WWH is stronger than Hyperion?
Yet Bran breaks forum rules and flames me for someone quoting me talking about it.

He is. The writer/creator of Hyperion said that Hulk is stronger than Hyperion. Can't get any clearer than that.

DarkSaint85
Writer interviews are inadmissible.

Get him, h1.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
He is. The writer/creator of Hyperion said that Hulk is stronger than Hyperion. Can't get any clearer than that. But a writer doesn't have 100% artistic expression of a character. Other writers have artistic expression too. That's why we go by feats. I agree that WBH is stronger. Maybe that's what the writer/creator was getting at (Hulk's potential). You certainly wouldn't agree that average Savage Hulk or Grey Hulk is stronger would you?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Get him, h1.

True. Hulk is still stronger.

carver9
But a writer doesn't have 100% artistic expression of a character. Other writers have artistic expression too. That's why we go by feats. I agree that WBH is stronger. Maybe that's what the writer/creator was getting at (Hulk's potential). You certainly wouldn't agree that average Savage Hulk or Grey Hulk is stronger would you?

During the time, he was talking about Indestructible Hulk and yes, Hulk is stronger based off fts.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
During the time, he was talking about Indestructible Hulk and yes, Hulk is stronger based off fts. Give me a single feat that's beyond the Hyperion planet stopping.

carver9
Give me a single feat that's beyond the Hyperion planet stopping.

H1, you know I don't post scans for you. Let's be real here. Hulk has fts that's above Hyperion.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Get him, h1.

But a writer doesn't have 100% artistic expression of a character. Other writers have artistic expression too. That's why we go by feats. I agree that WBH is stronger. Maybe that's what the writer/creator was getting at (Hulk's potential). You certainly wouldn't agree that average Savage Hulk or Grey Hulk is stronger would you?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.