Battle of the children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
All characters are in their primes whether they've reached it yet or not
Arcann, Thexan and Vaylin vs Anakin, Jacen and Jaina Solo

Full potentials unlocked
Bonus round:
Add valkorion to team 1 and LOFT Luke to team 2

Which team comes out on top in both in both rounds

hutchy1345
Bump

carthage
Caedus is greater than Arcann, Anakin vs. Thexan goes either way, but Jaina is a much more skilled duelist than Vaylin

I'd side the progeny of Skywalker

Sinious
What? Anakin vs no one goes either way lol

carthage
I said Anakin vs. Thexan.

And yeah it's debatable, as of Star by Star he had killed more Vong than any Jedi, was on par with his brother in saber skill (who is canonically greater than Jaina), and was slaughtering entire squads of Vong slave soldiers

What has Thexan done other than kill fodder Sith/ Jedi?

FreshestSlice
As opposed to fodder Vong?

carthage
Of course

I ask why killing Fodder Jedi/Sith is any better

Tondemonai
Team 1 stomps. Vaylin is stated multiple times to not have retrieved her power that she should have, implying she should be stronger as she is. There's no way she's at her prime. Add Valkorion and its game over. He's definitely equal to FotJ Luke in the Force (I hold him above personally), so him vs Luke isn't really relevant.

ares834
Skywalkers win decisively.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
Skywalkers win decisively.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 decisively.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus is greater than Arcann,
They are on the same level, IMO.

Anakin vs. Thexan goes either way,
Thexan was supposed to be on par with Arcann.

but Jaina is a much more skilled duelist than Vaylin
Let's not jump to conclusions.

Senya might be among the greatest swordsmen of the era. Moreover, we should perceive Senya vs. Valyin as an exception, not the norm. The story is far from complete.

hutchy1345
Thexan in the trailers appeared to be the stronger of the two. Maybe not in the force but in lightsaber combat

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Senya might be among the greatest swordsmen of the era. Moreover, we should perceive Senya vs. Valyin as an exception, not the norm. The story is far from complete.
Senya doesn't get any more impressive, if that's what you're looking for.

Emperordmb
Full potentials fulfilled?

Skywalkers shitstomp.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Skywalkers shitstomp.

Kek @ not noticing that. Yeah I completely spaced on the Skywalker factor. Yeah team 2 in a slaighterfest

hutchy1345
I would have thought that thexan and vaylin especially could have improved enough so that arcann gives caedus a good fight vaylin gives jaina a good fight and thexan gives anakin a good fight
I guess not

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Skywalkers shitstomp. I honestly don't get how anyone can disagree. Anakin alone can take these fools at full potential.

hutchy1345
Fair enough

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
I honestly don't get how anyone can disagree. Anakin alone can take these fools at full potential.

Isn't he dreamy?

hutchy1345
Anakin couldn't do it on his own tho

Sinious
Not sure what you guys mean. Anakin at full potential is Father level. Why would these 3 be able to defeat him?

Emperordmb
I think this is Anakin Solo

Tondemonai
We know. Doesn't change the Skywalker factor

Emperordmb
Yeah I said they win. I'm just explaining this to Sinious

Tondemonai
Ah. Got it thumb up

Sinious
LMFAO my bad

FreshestSlice
Yeah, was going to ask how the **** Anakin was going to take on these three/four solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.