Django Freeman vs John Marston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who do you think takes this?

Round 1 - Each has a standard pistol from their time, they can run and gun, stand still, do whatever.

Round 2 - They have a stand-off.

Round 3 - Fist Fight. (Wanted to throw this in despite Django having no real H2H feats.)

Round 4 - All-Out, anything goes.

Jesus McBurger
Idk I never really recall ever going hand to hand with John Marston, but John rapes with everything else

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Idk I never really recall ever going hand to hand with John Marston, but John rapes with everything else I remember going H2H plenty of times in scripted events, buf maybe thats just me.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I remember going H2H plenty of times in scripted events, buf maybe thats just me.
I just haven't played it in awhile, but I'd like to thank you for making this thread because now I'm ordering red dead redemption

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I just haven't played it in awhile, but I'd like to thank you for making this thread because now I'm ordering red dead redemption Good on ya, buddy.

The game is one of the best of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.