The 1,000,000th post game is cancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's xyz!
The problem with it is it sucks all the traffic from other threads. There are no rules in it other than to get 1,000,000 posts.

Members enjoy high traffic threads and the OTF became spam because nobody knew what was hot off topic discussion, it was always the 1,000,000th post game and a lot of other threads got ignored because of it.

These off topic posts then seeped into other boards across KMC and regular discussions in other forums were often against the rules of those forums and were either creating trigger happy bans or derailing discussions.

There's a reason people left KMC and it wasn't the mods. It was the millionth post game. It's only saving grace is having a thread with a million posts.

Do you really wanna do that shit again?

Quincy
Originally posted by Ax3l
whens pokemon go out

Slay
You're taking this shit a bit too serious.

At least we know who was behind the closing, now.

It's xyz!
Who was behind the closing?

Slay
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Who was behind the closing?
I'll play along:

''Don't play coy, thou scoundrel!''

Ax3l
dudes just jealous it aint his thread no more

It's xyz!
There will only be one thread.

Time-Immemorial
No this is what kills the forum. Excessive moderation, people cant say whats on their mind, they are directed what to post, and if you dont like it, you cant post.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=623968&pagenumber=2

Time-Immemorial
Countries like Cuba, Iran, Russia practice this type of censorship.

walshy
we need a mutiny

or a coup

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No this is what kills the forum. Excessive moderation, people cant say whats on their mind, they are directed what to post, and if you dont like it, you cant post.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=623968&pagenumber=2 shillgarak.

Oy vey.....

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Countries like Cuba, Iran, Russia practice this type of censorship. countries like the USA, and the European Union enjoy this type of censorship.

It starts with the constructed "free" anti-racist media, then goes to systematically created politicians trying to think of the best way to please white people, then results with arming a religion of peace against anti western radicals.

Eventually the radicals seep through the immigration laws. It's pathetic.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by walshy
we need a mutiny

or a coup well a thread of spam was good.

Impediment knew what was up.

Morning_Glory
there's something wrong with you

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
there's something wrong with you yeah..... I know.

The Pict
The problem with it is it sucks all the traffic from other threads. There are no rules in it other than to get 1,000,000 posts.

Members enjoy high traffic threads and the OTF became spam because nobody knew what was hot off topic discussion, it was always the 1,000,000th post game and a lot of other threads got ignored because of it.

These off topic posts then seeped into other boards across KMC and regular discussions in other forums were often against the rules of those forums and were either creating trigger happy bans or derailing discussions.

There's a reason people left KMC and it wasn't the mods. It was the millionth post game. It's only saving grace is having a thread with a million posts.

Do you really wanna do that shit again?

WTF?!

Coulda let me win the millionth post first.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by The Pict
WTF?!

Coulda let me win the millionth post first. im sorry. It's tin foil hat time

Time-Immemorial
shillgarak.

Oy vey.....

I agree, it's scary.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by The Pict
WTF?!

Coulda let me win the millionth post first. you mean MG ... Not you

Morning_Glory
Also, who really cares about the other threads

Time-Immemorial
Other people care

It's xyz!
Everyone from KMC will care...l

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.