Daredevil/Punisher vs. Jessica Jones/Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
These 2 teams realized that Hell's kitchen isn't big enough for the 4 of them, so they paired up and decided to eliminate the other team. They have basic intel on each other, meaning they know how each one looks and a basic idea of each other's powersets... but they don't know each other's habits or where they live, etc.

The 2 teams will have one week to track each other down and take each other out.

Who wins?

Arachnid1
They don't have the offensive output to put down Cage. He solos.

EDIT: Unless Punisher has access to an arsenal. In that case, he solos with a Shotgun.

quanchi112
DD and Punisher win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1

EDIT: Unless Punisher has access to an arsenal. In that case, he solos with a Shotgun.

Yes, since they have prep, they are also allowed their usual weaponry.

Inhuman

What episode are you at?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
What episode are you at? Only episode 9. I just saw Castles Kingpin arc that ended with him being released

I'm not sure what feats Punisher has after that, but everything I've seen so far weapon wise already nets him the win

deathslash
Only episode 9. I just saw Castles Kingpin arc that ended with him being released

I'm not sure what feats Punisher has after that, but everything I've seen so far weapon wise already nets him the win how do either of them possibly hurt cage?

Inhuman
Originally posted by deathslash
how do either of them possibly hurt cage?

Cage was KO'ed with a shotgun blast to the head in JJ

Only episode 9. I just saw Castles Kingpin arc that ended with him being released

I'm not sure what feats Punisher has after that, but everything I've seen so far weapon wise already nets him the win

Wait till one of the last episodes and youll see what "equipment" Frank gets a hold of.

Khazra Reborn
Frank shoots them both. Matt sits back and sips tea.

TheVaultDweller
If Frank is allowed to prep and gear up, he could solo. Because giving a former special forces operative prep is a lot more useful than giving a PI and a bar owner prep, as far as a fight is concerned at least.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If Frank is allowed to prep and gear up, he could solo. Because giving a former special forces operative prep is a lot more useful than giving a PI and a bar owner prep, as far as a fight is concerned at least.

Didn't seem fair to make it a straight up fight considering Luke's abilities.

TheVaultDweller
True. Guess it will be somewhat lopsided either way. H2H Matt and Frank can't hurt Luke, so both get beaten down eventually, but Frank is a way better prepper than either Luke or Jessica, and usually packs enough firepower when he goes out to even put someone like Cage down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.