Adam Warlock vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Does Kally Swag have a chance?

"Id"
The current Adam?
Universe Ending, Abstract killing Adam?

Superman craks him open.

Genii96
Did he actually kill the abstracts or did they,from their universe destroyed future pull him forward to talk to him?

carver9
Superman wins via speed blitz.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins via speed blitz.

lol

Giving the fans what they want I see.

SquallX
Some people are being salty i see.

quanchi112
Warlock kills all Supermen that ever existed.

ShadowFyre
Current Adam is apparently a Galactus level being or higher on top of his apparent amp he got before this that let him treat Quasar like a child basically. Current Adam would probably just suck Supes dry ( maybe not all the way but weaken him significantly, as I dont think he has ever been juiced dry before.)

Regular ol 616 Adam Warlock would be knocked unconscious quite quickly if it got physical, which it pretty much has to considering Supes has no choice but to go that route.

Current Adam should be able to take a normal Superman out with little to no challenges 10/10...

But since this is going to automatically somehow turn him into OWAW Super Blue Sundipped Superman and start spamming scans of Imperiex Probes we might as well start debating that version of Superman. In which case my brain says Adam should still win easily but my heart says Superman would still somehow punch him unconscious jist because .

These two seem like bad matchups for eachother even if they were equal power. Adam's gone physical a few times but lets be honest, regular Supes vs. Regular Adam would be a one sided beatdown. While Adam has his versatile but vague ass powerset that Supes has no way of countering.

Zack M
Superman.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Zack M
Superman.

I'm sorry, but how exactly does a regular Superman beat somebody who is amped to like Eternity level?

If your thinking regular 616 Adam, then see my post above, Supes would beat the shit out of him.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Current Adam would probably just suck Supes dry ( maybe not all the way).

What a tease...

HulkIsHulk
Adan doesn't even have to fight Supes firectly. He creates a construct of Thor with Mjolnir and Silver Surfer with his board and this happens
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Surfer and Thor change the frequency of the energy from sunlight/solar to radiowaves, without draining the amount within Superman, thus rendering the buffs irrelevent.

Then they walk away.

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm sorry, but how exactly does a regular Superman beat somebody who is amped to like Eternity level?

If your thinking regular 616 Adam, then see my post above, Supes would beat the shit out of him.

He's not serious. He's only saying that to make fun of the salty ones.

RealityWarper
Warlock erases Superman effortlessly.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Warlock erases Superman effortlessly.

Not to mention ***** slap him effortlessly.

carver9
What speed fts does Warlock have?

DarkSaint85
So, a bait thread?

Magnon
Warlock 6/10 maybe even 7/10.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Martian_mind
What a tease...

Lmao. Warlocks are known to be shady with head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.