Piers Morgan on Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html?ito=email_share_mobile-top

FinalAnswer
Trump is a man who advocates the whole sale slaughter of random people in the Middle East.

So no.

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Trump is a man who advocates the whole sale slaughter of random people in the Middle East.

So no.
Proof?

Not saying I disagree with him...

Time-Immemorial

So no.

Any proof of this?

Peace Keeper
Hint:

"No".

FinalAnswer
https://www.rt.com/usa/326072-trump-isis-families-gop-debate/

xOUup9foyMA

Asides from being, y'know, illegal, doing this would only serve to further enrage the people over there and create more lunatics, which would lead to no solutions.

Peace Keeper
Lol at that being "whole sale slaughter".
Lol @ "further enraging terrorists"

Peace Keeper
We should simply surrender lest we risk further enraging the terrorists....

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Peace Keeper
Lol at that being "whole sale slaughter".
Lol @ "further enraging terrorists"

indiscriminate killing of men, women and children is slaughter, yes. This doesn't piss off just the terrorists, who cares about that, this pisses off the entire populace. People who would otherwise have no reason to join ISIS are now angry enough to do so.

Time-Immemorial
Oh I forgot, they can indiscriminately kill our women and children.

FinalAnswer
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Time-Immemorial
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nice text answer on a forum. Does not mean a damn in Brussels.

Time-Immemorial

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nice text answer on a forum. Does not mean a damn in Brussels.

Good to see you advocate committing war crimes in the name of vengeance. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Oh thats right, we are supposed to bend over and do nothing.

AlmightyKfish
There is y'know, leeway between 'doing nothing' and advocating and committing war crimes.

Time-Immemorial
There is, y;know zero accountability placed on our inept politics because of political correctness. ISIS is destroying the world, and everyone around here on the left things nothing is happening.

Did you guys miss the hundreds of thousands of Migrants entering Europe?

While Brussels burns, Obama was at a baseball game with a communist dictator.

The Israelis have the capacity to destroy ISIS yet no one will let them destroy ISIS.

If we let this go on and on and on, they will get chemical weapons and this will only get worse.

FinalAnswer
Oh thats right, we are supposed to bend over and do nothing.

No you're right, we need to stoop to their level and go murder some children. That'll teach em.

Time-Immemorial
Yea thats what I said, prove I said that.

Time-Immemorial
Obama's strategy is he has no ISIS strategy.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/244272-obama-we-dont-yet-have-a-compete-strategy-against-isis

Idiot

Quincy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
There is y'know, leeway between 'doing nothing' and advocating and committing war crimes.

hahaha

Time-Immemorial

Ya and the current strategy is doing nothing. And you guys are a bunch of wimps as well. Yall can't even fight a war. Whats your excuse?

Quincy
So you want to out-isis isis

Quincy
You want to be the MOST Isis

Time-Immemorial
Leave before I report you for trolling/spamming

Quincy
I'll re-word.

You consider a viable strategy of "defeating isis" is to kill their families because they kill our families. Do I misunderstand?

Time-Immemorial
Reported for Trolling, I never said that, even once.

Quincy
Okay.

Can you tell me the difference between the US killing innocent families and ISIS killing innocent families?

Time-Immemorial
Reported again.

Answer your own stupid questions.

Quincy
Okay.

Do you like, disagree with me? It seemed like you were defending Donald Trumps strategy, but now you aren't.

If you think it's barbaric too just say that dude. Or do you just really want AN isis strategy, and it's better than nothing?

Tzeentch
I'm dying.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Quincy
Okay.

Do you like, disagree with me? It seemed like you were defending Donald Trumps strategy, but now you aren't.

If you think it's barbaric too just say that dude. Or do you just really want AN isis strategy, and it's better than nothing?

I never said that, keep it up too.

Quincy

What did you mean by this?

Ushgarak
Rather than get agitated and threaten spamming reports, TI, how about using a reply to define your position so people don't have to keep guessing at it?

Time-Immemorial
Interesting how I am always to blame, for other peoples faults. I never said anything about killing any women or children, and why do I have to define a position I never made, and why are you always coming after me for everything I do? He is the one asking me stupid questions. You didn't even read above to see he sourced that question from pure imagination on nothing I never even said.

Ushgarak
When you were told that two wrongs do not make a right and you rejected that logic, it is implicit you were accepting the argument that it is ok to kill woman and children indiscriminately. A that point, yes, it is your responsibility to make your argument clear if that is not so, as it is your own words that have made it seem that way.

It doesn't take long to clarify and it;s much better than just getting constantly angry.

The reason it's always you is because it's always your fault.

Time-Immemorial
Yea your right, its always the conservatives fault. For you to even suggest what you are suggesting and blaming me for everything is hilarious. Its not you who decides who is right and wrong in politics.

Ushgarak
Do I have to remind you again that I'm a conservative voter? You're obsessed with making this some sort of conspiracy against you, when all it is is just your poor behaviour.

If you can't deal with that, then your time on the forums is coming to an end. You've had more than enough chances.

Time-Immemorial
Deal with what? I am allowed to voice my opinion, and it does not matter if we agree of disagree, you can't stop me from voicing my opinion just because you dont like it. It does not mater if you are a conservative, and regardless I dont see how, nothing you post is conservative. I am allowed to talk about politics and just because you say I cannot does not mean I cannot. There is no dealing with anything, this is a forum we are allowed to speak on.

Ushgarak
I don;t post very much in the way of political opinion at all- I suspect you've made up most of what you think I've said. Nonetheless, you just tried to make it it was some sort of anti-conservative crusade. The only thing I dislike is unacceptable posting behaviour.

Do remember I can definitely stop you if you post unacceptably. The smart response is to stop making such dumb posts and stop losing your temper at the drop of a hat.

Time-Immemorial
My post
Ya and the current strategy is doing nothing. And you guys are a bunch of wimps as well. Yall can't even fight a war. Whats your excuse?

His Response
Okay.

Can you tell me the difference between the US killing innocent families and ISIS killing innocent families?

My post said nothing about what he is asking. And thats the end of it. If you are going to take his side on this, then whatever.

Ushgarak
That was considerably after the bit I pointed out to you where you implied that killing women and children was ok. Again, you started that.

Time-Immemorial

This is stating a fact. This is not stating my opinion or a general opinion.

This is a factual statement, and I will not change my position on this fact.

Ushgarak
That statement implies you think it is ok to do it back.

And then when the 'two wrongs don't make a right' comment was made, you rejected it, implying again you thought it was ok to kill women and children in return.

Quincy
I was talking about this

indiscriminate killing of men, women and children is slaughter, yes. This doesn't piss off just the terrorists, who cares about that, this pisses off the entire populace. People who would otherwise have no reason to join ISIS are now angry enough to do so.

Time-Immemorial
Oh you can properly quote now, interesting. I already made my position very clear.

Quincy
TI That's the second time I quoted that in two pages.

Time-Immemorial
TI That's the second time I quoted that in two pages.

You only quoted it after I was already in a discussion with Ush and I did not see it, quit lying and trying to make it seem thats how you approached the subject, you did not, and that is a big fat lie. I never said it was ok to kill children, hence me not condoning what ISIS does.

Quincy
What?

I'm lying because you didn't SEE me quote that?

Time-Immemorial
Show proof that is how you started the conversation.

hahaha
Okay.

Because I have proof this is how you started it.

Quincy
You aren't even quoting me in the proper order? You are very intense.

If you want me to give me a second then

Quincy
Kfish said this:

I quoted him and said this:

hahaha
The next post was you quoting Kfish again and saying this:

And then I said this:

and then this:

You want to be the MOST Isis

And then, you threatened to report me for "spamming and trolling." Realizing clearly there was a misunderstanding, I attempted to explain where it was that I WAS confused with your meaning, and I ask you for clarification.

I'll re-word.

You consider a viable strategy of "defeating isis" is to kill their families because they kill our families. Do I misunderstand?

Then you reported me. Or at least say you did.

Time-Immemorial
Thanks for proving me right.

Quincy
My quote asked you what you meant with your responses, and then you got mad at me?

Stigma
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Do I have to remind you again that I'm a conservative voter?
Ha. I would have guessed the opposite.

I'd like to add, drawing from my experience, I also have my doubts that you are totally impartial on political matters on this forum.

However, please do not treat it as an attack. It's simply an observation, especially given that I don't think it's possible to be totally impartial, even as an admin.

Ushgarak
I would say that impression has been created because right-wing political views on this forum have effectively been hijacked by aggressive and often unpleasant posters and so I have had disproportionately to shut that side down.

Stigma
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I would say that impression has been created because right-wing political views on this forum have effectively been hijacked by aggressive and often unpleasant posters and so I have had disproportionately to shut that side down.
Perhaps.

I was informed by fellow posters that this forum had its fair share of trolls (not to name who exactly). Hopefully, we moved past that.

Time-Immemorial
First Peirs Morgan ultra Liberal now supports Trump.

Now a Ultra Liberal Feminist Supports Trump

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/24/ camille_paglia_this_is_why_trumps_winning_and_why_
i_wont_vote_for_hillary/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.