ROTS Sidious/SoD Darth Maul vs. LotF Jacen Solo/FotJ Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Rules
* All in character.
* Fight in Jedi Archives.
* Versions as noted, RotS Palpatine, prime SoD Maul, LotF Jacen/Caedus, FotJ(prime) Jaina.

EmperorSidious2
team 2

NewGuy01
wtf

Emperordmb
Should be a close fight. Depends on what ends first between Sheev and Caedus and Maul and Jaina. I'm leaning team 1 tbh since Sheev vs Caedus would probably end sooner.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
wtf

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
wtf

JKBart
- Aaaaaaagggg! - screamed Caedus at the end of the battle.

Sidious was sighing, moaning and couldn't breath. He was all in blood from four heavy wounds. Caedus was all in blood, dying after 10 minutes of one of the best duels in galaxy. He was all in blood and dying.

-Aaaaggg! - Caedus screamed again when Palpatine sent another wave of The Force Lightning.

-AAAAGGGG! - Caedus screamed again.

Jaina got out of Maul's corpse. She was missing arm and leg, and was too tired to breath and see anything around her. Everything was red to her... She jumped to Sidious to try to help defeated brother, but he pulled out a saber from nowhere and impaled her head. He was sighing and moaning in excitement from the win, and pain, and murdering Jaina like a dog and all the torture he is giving them.

-Pleeease! - Jacen screamed for mercy. He tried to get up, but his skin was burned and melted. He suffered too much, he felt only suffering, only suffering, suffering. Unending PAIN.

-Pleeeaaase! - Jacen screamed again. He couldn't defend Lightning, he was dying, the Force was leaving him, he couldn't move, all burned, almost killed.

Sidious begin to breath faster and roar during blasting more and more Lightning.

-Please... Please... - Caedus cried for mercy. Sidious was tired, he couldnt breath too. He lifted the dying Caedus with Force and focused on the neck.

-Please... GGGGGGGGGG - Caedus shaked in pain. His scream was very weak. After five seconds he died.

FreshestSlice
Let the dead RIP in peace.

Sinious
Originally posted by JKBart
- Aaaaaaagggg! - screamed Caedus at the end of the battle.

Sidious was sighing, moaning and couldn't breath. He was all in blood from four heavy wounds. Caedus was all in blood, dying after 10 minutes of one of the best duels in galaxy. He was all in blood and dying.

-Aaaaggg! - Caedus screamed again when Palpatine sent another wave of The Force Lightning.

-AAAAGGGG! - Caedus screamed again.

Jaina got out of Maul's corpse. She was missing arm and leg, and was too tired to breath and see anything around her. Everything was red to her... She jumped to Sidious to try to help defeated brother, but he pulled out a saber from nowhere and impaled her head. He was sighing and moaning in excitement from the win, and pain, and murdering Jaina like a dog and all the torture he is giving them.

-Pleeease! - Jacen screamed for mercy. He tried to get up, but his skin was burned and melted. He suffered too much, he felt only suffering, only suffering, suffering. Unending PAIN.

-Pleeeaaase! - Jacen screamed again. He couldn't defend Lightning, he was dying, the Force was leaving him, he couldn't move, all burned, almost killed.

Sidious begin to breath faster and roar during blasting more and more Lightning.

-Please... Please... - Caedus cried for mercy. Sidious was tired, he couldnt breath too. He lifted the dying Caedus with Force and focused on the neck.

-Please... GGGGGGGGGG - Caedus shaked in pain. His scream was very weak. After five seconds he died. You are a beautiful person, Bart.

hutchy1345
Pity that wouldn't happen

Sinious
and how do you think it would end?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
You are a beautiful person, Bart.
You shouldn't support Bart's mockery of actual an heroes, tbh.

hutchy1345
Jaina kills maul before sidious kills caedus
Then jaina and caedus are too much for sidious and he dies

Sinious
You underestimate Maul. Jaina is not powerful enough to ragdoll Maul, and Maul's a pretty damn good duelist. He wouldn't go down without a great fight. Sidious on the other hand can one-shot Jaina and even if Maul dies in the process, this would still be in Sidious' favor. If he engages Caedus directly, Caedus wouldn't last that long against Council blitzing and Maul+Savage humiliating Sidious. It would undoubtedly be a good fight, but Sidious is faster, more intelligent, more skilled and more powerful in the force. Caedus performed quite poorly against Luke, I don't see how he'd do an amazing job against Sidious. Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You shouldn't support Bart's mockery of actual an heroes, tbh. Why would you consider that mockery? tbh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who knows. Maul may not go down at all. smile

Sinious
I suppose an argument can be made for Maul, but Jaina is hard to rank for me. She is no Vader though, and I don't see anyone below Vader taking Maul quicker than Sidious takes Caedus.

Emperordmb
I'd give Jaina credit there, but Sheev is too much of an MVP

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Let the dead RIP in peace.

this is fugging tribute in honor of the fallen

ILS
Maul solos

hutchy1345
I think you are all underestimating jaina's power
She's a skywalker
She lives in an era where force users are ridiculously powerful and therefore she appears to be not the greatest jedi
But you put her in the prequel era with the likes of maul and she would dominate
She wasn't given a brand new title for nothing "Sword of the jedi" and although Jacen can't beat Sidious I have no doubt he'll survive long enough for jaina to help and they will come out on top

Sinious
ROTS Sidious alone might take a few rounds bro. With Maul, Sidious' victory is guaranteed.

hutchy1345
Alright alright

ILS
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I think you are all underestimating jaina's power
She's a skywalker
She lives in an era where force users are ridiculously powerful and therefore she appears to be not the greatest jedi
But you put her in the prequel era with the likes of maul and she would dominate
She wasn't given a brand new title for nothing "Sword of the jedi" and although Jacen can't beat Sidious I have no doubt he'll survive long enough for jaina to help and they will come out on top Maul ragdolls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul 10/10 an superior to Jainy

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
this is fugging tribute in honor of the fallen
You're going to go Pole-Hell, as in Russia.

red8
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who knows. Maul may not go down at all. smile

Those horns...

Syndicate
Maul begs for his life for the umpteenth time. smile

Puu-uuuu-uuuhhhleeease maaaster! S-spaaaaaare meeeee!

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
Maul begs for his life for the umpteenth time. smile

Puu-uuuu-uuuhhhleeease maaaster! S-spaaaaaare meeeee! C-c-c-c-confirmation bias

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
C-c-c-c-confirmation bias

I liked him before you wanked him till his dick fell off.

ILS
Obi-Wan did that for me, lel.

You fell in love with Revan and Bane when their penises were fellated extensively, you clearly dislike Maul on a personal basis.

Deronn_solo
Jacen Solos.

Trocity
Maul won't beat Jaina if the twins are battle melded.

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
Obi-Wan did that for me, lel.

You fell in love with Revan and Bane when their penises were fellated extensively, you clearly dislike Maul on a personal basis.

Not at all. Unlike most I liked Maul in TCW when he was introduced and have defended him from low balling from the likes of EvanNova. It's the fact that you continue to wank when it's already been acknowledged by a majority of the community that he's powerful. If you'll remember I supported you in the early days of the Maul crusade. Also if you've seen I only jokingly support Revan in high tier matchup and now question his capabilities to an extent. Bane is still not appreciated enough which is why I continue to lend my support.

ILS
Some of your Maul arguments really suck doe. Also, I'd like to think over 100 A4 pages of content from every source Maul has ever appeared in could be considered more than "wank" but hey, Bane dies.

Syndicate
You're right, they do. Which is why I've been trying to come up with viable arguments to go back to the Maul/Savage vs Kenobi/Qui Gon thread.

Right now the only characters I can argue with some competitiveness are Grievous, Galen, Ventress and Kanan.

SunRazer
Sheev flat-out beats Jacen, which means Jaina (who can only split with Maul) is screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.