Black Bolt, Vulcan & Gladiator vs. Magneto, Apocalypse & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

One Big Mob
I was coming in here to say I hated this thread. No real reason mind you. But then I read it, and this thread has everything going for it. This is actually a well matched thread with good characters involved. Not a word of a lie, it's probably the best thread created in a while.

You know byrdgang, if you weren't just a bunch of birds (21 to be exact), you'd make a decent human being. Not great mind you, but eh, let's bump it down to adequate. You would definitely be a person.

Shame this thread is going to die in a day though. Team 1 wins.

Pillow Biter
Interesting fight. A lot depends on which kind of Juggernaut shows up: is he really unhurtable, or can he be hurt? What are the BFR options, etc.

MF DELPH
^I agree. This fight also comes down to whether you think Vulcan can remove the enchantment of Cytorrak from Juggernaut and make it a 3 on 1 vs. Apocalypse since Vulcan nullifies energy and magic (well, at least Adam Warlock's 'quantum magic') with his energy manipulation, likely neutering Magneto out the gate. Apocalypse on his own could put up a good fight against this team since he can simply use his physical abilities. If he has Juggernaut by his side it would make it a lot easier. Apocalypse could likely kill Vulcan pretty quickly, but Magneto would likely already be out of the fight.

Genii96
Current juggernaut?

Surtur
I'd think team 1 stomps really quickly. Since once important thing wasn't turned off: BFR. So Gladiator speeds over and murders Magneto and then tosses Juggernaut into space before any of them can react. Then it's BB, Vulcan, and Gladiator vs Apocalypse which doesn't go well for Apocalypse.

ShadowFyre
Apocalypse would straight up lose to glads imo by himself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I was coming in here to say I hated this thread. No real reason mind you. But then I read it, and this thread has everything going for it. This is actually a well matched thread with good characters involved. Not a word of a lie, it's probably the best thread created in a while.

You know byrdgang, if you weren't just a bunch of birds (21 to be exact), you'd make a decent human being. Not great mind you, but eh, let's bump it down to adequate. You would definitely be a person.

Shame this thread is going to die in a day though. Team 1 wins.

laughing out loud

Gang of birds just got bran'd.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Gang of birds just got bran'd.

Lol

Decter
Team one should win

Vulcan can handle magneto
Gladiator can BFR Juggernaut
Apocalypse is a threat but I don't think he can pull his Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.