Base Vegeta vs Final Form Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
*Poison weaponry restricted*

What would happen if Vegeta, unlike Goku, fought Frost in earnest in his base form? We saw that in SSJ he moves almost too fast for Frost to see, and he supposedly could have killed him with his first blow if he didn't hold back. Considering the discrepancy between Goku's and Vegeta's showings as Super Saiyains, how would the battles in base form be different?

Ngl, the idea for this topic spawns from my inability to accept that Frost's 4th form is stronger than Frieza's despite his lack of alleged hardcore training.

Nusa105
Frost's Feats? I haven't watch DB Super yet

NewGuy01
His 3rd Form fought pretty evenly with Base Goku, and then his 4th Form sorta-kinda held his own against SSJ Goku. Goku ended up losing because Frost used a concealed poison weapon, and Vegeta chastised him for holding back when he fought.

When Vegeta fought (the admittedly hurt and tired) Frost in SSJ form, he beat him with one punch. Claimed that he could have killed him with it were he not holding back. So I'm wondering if Goku was holding back in base form as well as SSJ? Could Vegeta have won without it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.