RC & Dim Vacation Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
OK, the moment no one has been waiting for. Here's the link to some of the pictures from our recent trip to Florida.

Enjoy!

website.lineone.net/~dim_.../index.htm

queeq
Wow. That's a lot.

Great weather and great fun. Now I AM jealous. laughing out loud This thread should be closed.

Ratcat
All the better for you not being there. laughing out loud

queeq
Huh? Watcha mean?

Ratcat
Just that it was amazingly peaceful!!! smile

Dim
laughing out loud ooooooooooh man...

Ratcat
Don't worry Dimmy, I won't post the "other" pics.laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
Hehehe...I'm sooo glad you didn't take some of us on Bar night..laughing out loud

Ratcat
laughing out loud I wouldn't have known where to point the camera.laughing out loud

queeq
Who says I am not peaceful?

So is there a private showing of the "other pics"? laughing out loud

Ratcat
NO!!!laughing out loud

queeq
Why not?

Ratcat
There's like 44 pics there. And you want more. Please!no expression

queeq
Yup. Cough 'm up.

Ratcat
Well, we'll have to see. Actually, there's probably enough for another load but I haven't done them yet.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the comments first before I post any more.

queeq
Okay, fair enough. I have patience.

Ratcat
No you don't!!!

Edna witch
Ah so cute! Im so jealous! I wanna go to Disney land!

Ratcat
So do I. Never been there in my life. sad

Cute? CUTE??? What's cute...laughing out loud

Edna witch
Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Did I say cute?
Ive been to Eurodisney but its not really the same is it?

Ratcat
Yes you DID say the C word....

Eurodisney is OK, Disneyworld is cool. Would like to go to Disneyland one day

Edna witch
Oh I meant disney world! Will you stop trung to make me look stupid please!

Ratcat
Why? You're doing such a good job all on your own. laughing out loud

Actually, in all seriousness, it really is a place where magic happens.

Edna witch
Id be right at home then wouldnt I!

Ratcat
That's what I thought.

Anyway, aside from cute, any other thoughts. And what was cute anyway. (Apart from the delightful Dimmy!!!wink )

Edna witch
You guys looked as though you were having a really good time!

Ratcat
Yeah, we do, don't we. smile

queeq
RC arranges trips like that for the ladies on these boards. Perhaps you're next, Edna.

Edna witch
Is that a threat?

Ratcat
Absolutely, positively, NO WAY. Queeq seems to think it's his duty.

However, I am quite happy to maintain my friendship with the Lady Dim and have no desire to be taking anyone else, anyway!!!

And he damn well knows it too......

queeq
Really. Gundy told me you invited her next.

Ratcat
I don't think so.

Just for the record everyone, queeq is just trying to annoy me with his inside trading secrets... AND IT'S WORKING!

queeq
Inside trading secrets???? What are those then. I just report what I read, that's all. I'm as innocent as a newborn baby. And just as loveable. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Indeed. Anyway, you're missing the golden opportunity to rip my pics to bits on this thread

queeq
Now why would I want to do that? Honestly RC, you show little tendencies to paranoia.

Ratcat
That's cos I know you're out to get me.

queeq
Am I? Thanks for reminding me. I should better write this down, I'd forget otherwise. So, what was it exactly what I was going to get you?

Ratcat
Yeah, I sure it was, maybe, kinda

queeq
Maybe? Kinda? You don't seem so sure now. PLease let me know when you figure it out. I would really like to knowwhat I'm supposed to do here on these boards. laughing out loud

Ratcat
We've been asking THAT for ages.

queeq
Good, so we are in agreeance on that. Looked like you had a clue to unravel that mystery, but *POP* goes another hot air balloon. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Really, maybe you know something I don't

queeq
That goes without saying. laughing out loud ut asto that particular question I'm still in the dark. Sorry.

Ratcat
Well, if you're not gonna tell me how great the photos are then I'm not gonna talk to you any more. laughing out loud

queeq
Oh, so you were waiting for compliments. Sorry. But I think I already did. But okay, I'm not going to be a party pooper on this one.

Here we go: Great, wonderful, excellent, superb, swell, outstanding, magnificent, mind blowing, cool, breathtaking, inspiring, funny, fantastic, real, powerful stuff, cowabunga etc.

Ratcat
Oh, you shouldn't have. laughing out loud

Gundark
Just got done scoping them all out, RC...they're great ! You and Dim look like you had so much fun...wish we could have all been there with you ! I think Dimmy is beautiful...the camera treats her well. (No lesbianism intended, Dim). And I apologize, RC....you're a lot taller when you get off that speeder bike ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Thanks Gundy. True, there is no denying that Dimmy is a pretty lady. We had a good time, just a shame we had to go hom,e, that's all. sad

Gundark
Well maybe we can still pull this thing off next May for ep2....smile That would be so cool.

queeq
Gundy and RC to Disney in May, how nice. laughing out loud

the Whill
Did I hear lesbianism? Where!! That would get more people here.smile

RC I was dissapointed there were no shots of you in a bikini.

The best pic is "Dim at the Magic Kingdom", you look so happy!smile

I wish I could afford to go. I could make it to EuroDisney but they'd have to take it out of France and put it somewhere nice first.

queeq
Poor Whill. I know how you feel. But Paris lies withing reach for me, but I guess I have to wait a few years as well. Some people have all the luck.

the Whill
Queeq do you want to build our own?
We could build an anti-Euro-Disney.

*i am kj, but only at weekends.*

queeq
Sure KJ, why not. I'd go for that. Where shall we build it: the North Sea?

Ratcat
Yeah, May 2002 needs to happen Gundy. And queeq, stop pleading poverty and wishing luck.

I went to Florida last week for one very good reason. I worked damned hard, and saved up the money to go.

I don't drink, I rarely go out, I put in a lot of hours at work and that was my thankyou to myself.

queeq
Sounds like me. laughing out loud

Didn't know you'd get mad.

Ratcat
I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

I did work my little (ok big!) butt off for this trip, and it was well worth it.

Ushgarak
Disneyworld, eh? Hmmm...

Ratcat
And Don't forget Universal Studios....

Ushgarak
Heck, this is getting more complex...

Ratcat
Well, they're both in Florida, about 10 miles apart.....

Ushgarak
(Writing)

Both... In... Florida...

Oh, who am I kidding. This is not even remotely feasible.

Ratcat
Not really.

Walt Disney World: comprises of Magic Kingdom, Disney Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot

Universal: comprises of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.

Both of these are local to Orlando. Then there's all the water parks, Sea World and stuff.

Ushgarak
Oh, stop making me jealous.

Ratcat
Well, I'm sorry. If that made you jealous, I won't even mention the rest...

Ushgarak
Oh... THAT made me jealous... I can't win here.

Ratcat
All I can say is:

IHOP

Now that was good!

Ushgarak
Uh-huh...

Ratcat
Yep, that's an experience i won't forget in a hurry!

Ushgarak
I give up.

Ratcat
Why give up? IHOP is great. I must thank Dimmy for introducing me to that one...

Ushgarak
Look, stop dangling the real world in front of my face. I think I shall retreat back to my little computer world...

Oops, never left.

Ratcat
Hehehe. Somehow a bowl of kellogs doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

Ushgarak
Well, no,it's blunt isn't it...

OOHHH! Bad joke. Apologies.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, nearly.

queeq
Okay! Okay! We get the picture now. We're not supposed to be jealous, we all don't work as hard as you do and yet we have to look at all these goodies beyond our reach. Thanks. I thought we were just looking at some fun pics. Well, I will dig in my garden some more, maybe I'll feel like Indiana Jones. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
This little exercise seems to be backfiring, doesn't it? Ratcat's just doing TOO well for our liking...

queeq
Yes. But at what? laughing out loud

Dim
Everyone must go to IHOP....I just wish they'd quit screwing up MY order mad

Oh...ANOTHER thing I introduced RC too..putting salt on your fruit...much much better that way. As for RC,...he told me all sorts of weird Disney facts...

Ratcat
Yeah, and Dim taught me some strange things, like how to upset a Walt Disney World Security guard?smokin'

queeq
Salt on fruit? Sounds disgusting.

keokiswahine
Great pics. Luv them. IHOP, ahhhhhhh, sure miss them. More pics, more, more, more. fantastic. *pounds table, want more pics* big grin

queeq
What is IHOP?????

And I think we're ready for the next batch now, RC.

Ratcat
International House of Pancakeslaughing out loud Best breakfast I ever had!!! And I've had some good breakfasts. big grin

Actually, I said the same about the salt thing but on watermelon it actually works.

Ask her about the Security Guards, go on, ask her. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
Some of my family eats salt on watermelon, but depends on the melon. IHOP is a million times better than Stuckey's...trust me. stick out tongue

Okay, I'm biting big time....Dimmy, what did you do to the nice security guard ? Full confession...I know priests, I know what I'm doing....spill it ! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hehehe, actually I really wouldn't worry about it. laughing out loud

Well I did spend an hour telling her that salt on melon was a daft idea, but then she forced me to try it and I have to say it was pretty good.

queeq
Salt.... I can only see one reason to eat that poison on a melon or any other type of fruit: to retain moisture. We have plenty of that here. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dunno, I just did as I was told.

queeq
Good boy. *pats RC on the head*

Ratcat
Thanks, now if I could just work out why then I'd be in great shape!

queeq
Salt retains moisture in the body. So you just get a little watery.

Ratcat
Actually, it did make it taste batter too.

queeq
But then I don't even like melons. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually, I prefer Pineapple.

queeq
With salt????? Uuggghh.

Ratcat
Noooo, no salt on Pineapple. Anyway, about those Guards. laughing out loud

queeq
So what about those guards?

Ratcat
I think they wanted to ask her a few questions. laughing out loud

queeq
And then she beat them up?

Ratcat
No, can you imagine that. Gee that would be funny.

queeq
Yes I can. So what did happen, you keep mentioning it so you might as well let us in on it.

Ratcat
Sorry, 100 posts, this topic needs closing. Can't prolong it any more...laughing out loud

queeq
Yes we can.

Ratcat
*grins*

No we can't.laughing out loud

queeq
*bigger grin*

Yes we can. When do we get the next batch?

Ratcat
Probably never.

stick out tongue

Maybe in a few months, who knows?stick out tongue

queeq
MONTHS?????? Can't wait that long.

Ratcat
Sorry, beyond even my power is that....

queeq
Nah, you're just unwilling. It's okay, you can say it.

Ratcat
Sorry, not in my control....stick out tongue

queeq
Liar.

Ratcat
Ooooooh! Who's getting tetchy???

queeq
Tetchy? Moi? I see you misinterpreted my moods again, as usual. Just an objective assesment of the situations. You have to do these things as a Sith you know.

Ratcat
Well never mind. Ever thought you might be asking the wrong person?

queeq
No, why?

Ratcat
Well you are.

queeq
I don't think so.

Ratcat
I thought "think" was for the weekminded. ;lol

queeq
I said I didn't think. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, that's obvious!!!! laughing out loud

Look, I'll sort out some more and talk to the boss. To be honest, you've seen all the best ones.

Raz
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.