Tombstone vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

that_guy09
Both Spiderman villians. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
7 posts in all those years, bro?

One Big Mob
He's going for 9. He wants to be that guy with 9 posts. It's a real opener when he goes to bars and tries to pick up drunken wenches

DarkSaint85
Carver9 is there already.

that_guy09
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
7 posts in all those years, bro?

C'mon bro...you know what it be like...times are rough

zopzop
I like Tombstone but he stands NO chance. Venom for the win.

Flyattractor
Isn't TS technically stronger then (basic level) Venom?

that_guy09
Originally posted by Flyattractor

I don't know. That's why I was asking. laughing out loud

deathslash
There was a time when Lonnie would've been powerful enough to win against venom. That time has long since passed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor

No.

He has the base durability advantage (not including dmg soak, regen), nothing more.

Tombstone may last a while if Venom is fighting dumb, but he can't win. Well, maybe against some of the weakest versions of Venom, but we're not debating those here.

Originally posted by that_guy09
C'mon bro...you know what it be like...times are rough

Why don't you post more?

You're being super-creepy by lurking and watching us post! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

leonidas
yeah i like tombstone, but....he's got no shot here, and i don't believe he would ever have had one....

StiltmanFTW
Well, Gargan Venom would find a way to lose.

leonidas
i never factor in gargan when i talk about venom. hell, i rarely consider flash. eddie or bust for me, usually.

StiltmanFTW
It might shock you what I'm about to say, but...

... the symbiote should've stayed with Gargan. At least he was funny. Finally a worthy successor of the Rhino, surpassing him even. Flash may be written well, but it's not who the fans want. They want Brock back.

What was the point of giving the Toxin symbiote to Brock if he doesn't appear in comics anymore, btw?

DarkSaint85
He was in the latest Carnage mini. Carnage got a bit of an upgrade, too.

Flyattractor
I think Lonnie could match Eddie/Venom in his first few versions, but as said Venom has been given the typical Over the Top ,and in some cases quite Silly Power upgrades that are all to common in comics.

*first year versions* of both would be a cool fight, and I think Tombstone could take a few wins.

Kazenji
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was in the latest Carnage mini. Carnage got a bit of an upgrade, too.

Its not a mini its a ongoing series.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He's going for 9. He wants to be that guy with 9 posts. It's a real opener when he goes to bars and tries to pick up drunken wenches
You know, nmy here I am from nine is used as a slang to refer to a particular set of people

One Big Mob
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
You know, nmy here I am from nine is used as a slang to refer to a particular set of people It's also how many inches Carver can get down before his gag reflexes kick in. Hence the 9.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
It's also how many inches Carver can get down before his gag reflexes kick in. Hence the 9.
rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.