Large Armed Groups moving across College Campus....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
and a Brave College Professor immeditatly bites back her own TERROR and calls the Cops....

Who quickly point out that she is a MORON!!!!!!

She are College Prof. Smart Real is SHE! WOO!

Robtard
"I look up from my office computer to see two figures in camo with guns outside my window. My first thought is for my students' and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911."

And if she didn't call and it turned out to be another school shooting?

It's xyz!
This article is a bit strange.

"Calm dear, it's just an excercise"

Erm, yeah. I don't want authorities to have all the guns.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
"I look up from my office computer to see two figures in camo with guns outside my window. My first thought is for my students' and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911."

And if she didn't call and it turned out to be another school shooting?

Then I would be happy that the ROTC was there and armed. They could have saved that Wimpy Liberal Idiot Professor from her own stupidity.

Or in Rob's case. He would probably be wondering how that No Guns Sign didn't stop that from happening.

Robtard
Ah, good, avoid the point and rant. The usual.

Anyhow, ROTC do not train with live rounds on school campuses though. The more you know.

Omega Vision
Not sure what the point of this thread is. Not even sure if it's a real story either, seems unprofessionally written.

Flyattractor
Ah, good, avoid the point and rant. The usual.

Anyhow, ROTC do not train with live rounds on school campuses though. The more you know.

Hence why I pointed out that the Prof is a MORON!!!!!!

Yes. The Rotc when in Parade Ground Maneuvers Do NOT use Live Rounds. But they do if they are enroute to target practice, but wouldn't have their guns loaded. Thanks to Wimpy LIBERAL Fools like that Prof. If I looked up and saw 2 men in Camo I wouldn't pull a Knee Jerk Foolish Reaction like The Prof did. Did you also notice how she said she would TIE UP Police Dispatch Lines for the rest of the week when she had her MISTAKE pointed out to her? How many lives could that cost while this Fool is pushing her Fascist Agenda down other people's throats?

I love a good Rant! Especially when I am RIGHT!!!!
smokin'

Surtur
Hello, I am anti-guns. So when I fear for my safety I call the cops who...have guns.

Flyattractor
They should make it an option when calling the police to state If you would prefer they respond with out guns for your protection.

Robtard
If you read the story, the teacher wasn't aware there was ROTC training on campus, she saw two men in camo holding guns.

Anyhow, have fun ranting over nothing as usual.

Flyattractor
The Teacher Wasn't Aware.

MMmyeah. that Pretty much sums up todays Liberal Educators.

They don't have the facts so ...just jump to conclusions and over react.

To the T!

Robtard
Heidi Czerwiec is a Conservative from N. Dakota smile

Time-Immemorial
You do realize there is nothing similar between liberalism ideology and Islam, don't you Rob? There is not a single similarity between the two. Yet you blindly support it.

Slay
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You do realize there is nothing similar between liberalism ideology and Islam, don't you Rob? There is not a single similarity between the two. Yet you blindly support it.
This is a cogent and relevant point.

Robtard

Not sure where that came from considering the topic, but what now. Are you saying I blindly support Liberalism or Islam?

snowdragon
Looks like it doesn't matter if shes in the know anyway.

Flyattractor
Heidi Czerwiec is a Conservative from N. Dakota smile

Really? And just where in the story does it say that?

I even webbed her. Not seeing anything to her Political leanings.

Only fact you got is her state of location.

And you would think her being a North Dakota Girl she would have some actual common sense.

But then she is a LIBERAL so....

Time-Immemorial
Not sure where that came from considering the topic, but what now. Are you saying I blindly support Liberalism or Islam?
There is zero similarities between liberalism and Islam. Not a single one, other then say suppression of speech.

Islam supports mistreatment of women, they can't vote, drive or work, they can't go out in public without other men, they have to be covered up, stoning them, women can't claim rape unless 3 men support her claim, homosexuals are murdered, if you leave the religion you can be killed, I could go on and on. Yet you stand up for Islam every chance you get.

But the liberal argument for defense is, "well they are not all like this."

So if Martians attacked invaded us, and attacked and killed a bunch of us, would martians get the same grace?

"Well not all Martians did it, just a few of them?"

This is the exact argument that liberals would use.

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Really? And just where in the story does it say that?

I even webbed her. Not seeing anything to her Political leanings.

Only fact you got is her state of location.

And you would think her being a North Dakota Girl she would have some actual common sense.

But then she is a LIBERAL so.... LoL, now you're stalking her, that's not creepy at all.

Robtard
There is zero similarities between liberalism and Islam. Not a single one, other then say suppression of speech.

Islam supports mistreatment of women, they can't vote, drive or work, they can't go out in public without other men, they have to be covered up, stoning them, women can't claim rape unless 3 men support her claim, homosexuals are murdered, if you leave the religion you can be killed, I could go on and on. Yet you stand up for Islam every chance you get.

Oh, okay. You're saying I love Islam again. That's as wrong now as it was every other time you've said it. I don't love Islam, I don't even like it; it's a tool easily used for oppression by some, imo. But people are free to worship how they please, as long as that worship doesn't intrude on others' rights/freedoms.

You mistake me being fair and holding all religions up to the same level of scrutiny as me "loving Islam" is all. eg if people use Christianity to oppress homosexuals, that's just as bad as if people use Islam, or any other. I don't give one a free pass over the over.

Hope that clears that up once and for all.

Time-Immemorial
Oh, okay. You're saying I love Islam again. That's as wrong now as it was every other time you've said it.

You mistake me being fair and holding all religions up to the same level of scrutiny as me "loving Islam" is all. eg if people use Christianity to oppress homosexuals, that's just as bad as if people use Islam, or any other. I don't give one a free pass over the over.

You dodged everything, nice job. I see we can never have an actual conversation because you are always going to apply and try and relate Islam to Christianity and "Christian Terrorism."

Liberalism has nothing in common with Islam.

End of story.

Robtard
I hit send too early and was still adding my thoughts to clarify to you more. Though I suspect nothing will change your set-in-stone opinions.

Once again you take me mentioning "Christianity" as some attack on Christianity when it was just a comparison of judging equally, I could have said "Judaism" instead and it'd have the same point, so you should really stop doing this knee-jerk too.

Time-Immemorial
Where is "Christian Terrorism" waging war on the half the world?

You can't stay relevant, even after Brussels, lets me guess your going to point to Africa now?

You are staying away from the Brussels thread as I figured cause you can't bear the thought of people who are completely against your ideology killing other ones and you don't want to mount a defense for them because you know it is a indefensible position.

Robtard
Where did I say "Christian Terrorism" in my reply to you? You're just making up stances and applying them to me.

Considering the topic of this thread, it seems like you're the one making irrelevant post.

Time-Immemorial
You already said the topic was bs, nice try.

Nice spinning as usual.

You have no hard stance on anything you say.

I brought up Christian Terrorism to beat you to your point which would inevitably lead there.

Robtard
Yet I replied on topic each time barring my responses to you.

Just stop the nonsense; it gets old. I'm not your eEnemy or whatever you imagine.

Time-Immemorial
So how do liberalism and islam mesh? They are completely opposite views. Can you answer one question in your entire life without asking me a question to my question?

Robtard
So how do liberalism and islam mesh? They are completely opposite views. Can you answer one question in your entire life without asking me a question to my question?

Despite your loaded question, I answered you already on the other page, here it is again:

Oh, okay. You're saying I love Islam again. That's as wrong now as it was every other time you've said it. I don't love Islam, I don't even like it; it's a tool easily used for oppression by some, imo. But people are free to worship how they please, as long as that worship doesn't intrude on others' rights/freedoms.

The only question I asked you in here was to clarify your initial point so I could respond. So once again, stop the nonsense.

Time-Immemorial
You do know that only a very small portion of Islam involves actual worship, the rest is a way of life through oppression on everything liberalism stands against. There is not a single similarity between liberalism and islam.

Robtard
It's a good thing I'm not a Muslim then I guess.

Time-Immemorial
Yes but every time I stand up and basically say **** Islam I am met by the PC brigade here telling me how wrong I am for thinking this, mind you these are liberals who are doing it..and you are one of them. Liberalism is diametrically the exact opposite of Islam.

Robtard
That's only when your criticisms border on the insane. eg when you blanket 1.5billion Muslims as all being like ISIS and the like

When you talk about Islam being an oppressive religion, I have no problem with that in of itself. You just need to be fair and realize it's not the only one. eg All three Abrahamic religions are oppressive <--- yes, I'm aware you don't like hearing that but it's the truth

Time-Immemorial
Women are not treated with oppression in Israel

Time-Immemorial
How are women oppressed in modern day christianity or catholic church? What is this nonsense I am hearing now?? Who is oppressed, and in which way, and what degree and how does it even compare to the amount of Muslims, mind you which of these religions goes around bombing airports and crashing planes into buildings?

Every single true liberal should be Anti-Islam.

Robtard
Women are not treated with oppression in Israel Judaism as a religion is very oppressive to women. In practice though, Israel as a whole is fairly moderate in terms of religion and women have more rights than say in some of the Islamic countries where they're little more than property. There are segments of Israel were women are second class though, among some tight-grouped Hasidic Jews for example. And yes, I've been to Israel, as you'll be asking.

Anecdotal, I've been to a few Bris ceremonies (have/had several Israel Jewish friends), women are not allowed in the main ceremony, they have to be sequestered behind a curtain in the Synagogue because they're not worthy in God's eye.

Surtur
If you read the story, the teacher wasn't aware there was ROTC training on campus, she saw two men in camo holding guns.

Anyhow, have fun ranting over nothing as usual.

If you read the story she says she is going to continue to call the cops on them.

Time-Immemorial
Judaism as a religion is very oppressive to women. In practice though, Israel as a whole is fairly moderate in terms of religion and women have more rights than say in some of the Islamic countries where they're little more than property. There are segments of Israel were women are second class though, among some tight-grouped Hasidic Jews for example. And yes, I've been to Israel, as you'll be asking.

Anecdotal, I've been to a few Bris ceremonies (have/had several Israel Jewish friends), women are not allowed in the main ceremony, they have to be sequestered behind a curtain in the Synagogue because they're not worthy in God's eye.

Ok so some small portions of a small country oppress women, yet most liberals are more for Islam with a much larger population then a small portion of a small country. So this is very disproportionate slanted and unfair view point.

I brought up Catholics cause they are one of the largest religions in the world, but since they don't oppress women, your argument is disproportionate. You cannot compare a small portion of a small country to a 1.6 billion population of Muslims.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
If you read the story she says she is going to continue to call the cops on them.

Conservative professors, amirite

Time-Immemorial
No different Liberal Professors supporting Islam, which is a diametrically different ideology.

Robtard
Ok so some small portions of a small country oppress women, yet most liberals are more for Islam with a much larger population then a small portion of a small country. So this is very disproportionate slanted and unfair view point.

I brought up Catholics cause they are one of the largest religions in the world, but since they don't oppress women, your argument is disproportionate. You cannot compare a small portion of a small country to a 1.6 billion population of Muslims.

You don't consider being anti equal rights for homosexuals and telling women that they don't have rights to their own bodies as oppressive? I do, many do actually.

Granted, this new Pope is pretty dope as far as Pope's go, but he's new, it's a new movement/approach

Time-Immemorial
No no no, not what I said, try again.

Surtur
Conservative professors, amirite

It's just weird, since they have uniforms right? So unless she thinks someone is going to dress up as one of these people in order to come shoot people..it's just weird. Though I agree it's not a huge news story, but meh..I honestly don't mind. Perhaps a topic specifically for little stories like this would be best.

Robtard
No different Liberal Professors supporting Islam, which is a diametrically different ideology.

Using that same level of logic, Conservative Professors should support Islam as their views and Islam are in line with each other or something

Robtard
It's just weird, since they have uniforms right? So unless she thinks someone is going to dress up as one of these people in order to come shoot people..it's just weird. Though I agree it's not a huge news story, but meh..I honestly don't mind. Perhaps a topic specifically for little stories like this would be best.

Story said she saw "two guys in camo".

Surtur
Okay so they were wearing camo for some reason..is that even normal?

Robtard
No no no, not what I said, try again.

I asked a question and you dodged because answering would have ruined your argument. I'm cool with it.

Robtard
Okay so they were wearing camo for some reason..is that even normal?

Maybe in N. Dakota is it?

Time-Immemorial
You don't consider being anti equal rights for homosexuals and telling women that they don't have rights to their own bodies as oppressive? I do, many do actually.

Granted, this new Pope is pretty dope as far as Pope's go, but he's new, it's a new movement/approach

How does this invalidate my argument!?laughing out loud

It only proves my argument further of you doing whatever you can to avoid attacking Islam.

Robtard
How does this invalidate my argument!?laughing out loud

It only proves my argument further of you doing whatever you can to avoid attacking Islam.

Because you brought up Catholicism as being the "largest religion" and said it wasn't oppressive.

Incorrect. Responding to point you brought up isn't avoiding something else. It's responding to your points. This nonsense of yours is getting tiresome.

Time-Immemorial
Your nonsense is equality tiresome.

Flyattractor
LoL, now you're stalking her, that's not creepy at all.

Your the one that claimed to know her political bias.

That is more the kind of stuff that is know between the sheets.

And that's why I BING instead of Google.

Flyattractor
Okay so they were wearing camo for some reason..is that even normal? Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe in N. Dakota is it?

Yeah. Its called HUNTING SEASON! Its where people go out and KILL ANIMALS to EAT THERI MEAT!

Somebody get Robbie some smelling salts. I am sure he just passed out from shock and fear.

Robtard
Yeah. Its called HUNTING SEASON! Its where people go out and KILL ANIMALS to EAT THERI MEAT!

Somebody get Robbie some smelling salts. I am sure he just passed out from shock and fear.

So your theory is that they were wearing camo because they were hunting, while doing ROTC training on school grounds without ammo.

You're a real smart one.

Time-Immemorial
Somehow this seems like the fault will go to ROTC, not the idiot teacher.

Flyattractor
So your theory is that they were wearing camo because they were hunting, while doing ROTC training on school grounds without ammo.

You're a real smart one.
No. Sutur asked WHY people will wear camo.
Hunting is one of them.

MILITARY TRAINING is ANOTHER!

You need to pull the Liberal Liar Bias Stick out a little. Its starting to make your brain more mushy then usual.

Of course your jumping to wild conclusions and hyping negative theories give you more in common with the Moron Prof then anyone else involved in this ....."DEBATE"!

Robtard
Somehow this seems like the fault will go to ROTC, not the idiot teacher.

No, the teacher is to blame, but not for the first phone call to 9-1-1, for any following calls.

Time-Immemorial
your right, 9/11 is relevant here.

Robtard
No. Sutur asked WHY people will wear camo.
Hunting is one of them.

MILITARY TRAINING is ANOTHER!

You need to pull the Liberal Liar Bias Stick out a little. Its starting to make your brain more mushy then usual.

Of course your jumping to wild conclusions and hyping negative theories give you more in common with the Moron Prof then anyone else involved in this ....."DEBATE"!

Surtur's point was why were they wearing camo on campus for ROTC training. Sorry if you were too slow to follow that.

Nephthys
What the **** even is this thread.

This is too stupid to be real. You guys are coordinating this, right?

Flyattractor
Surtur's point was why were they wearing camo on campus for ROTC training. Sorry if you were too slow to follow that.

What would you prefer the ROTC wear when out running around on training maneuvers?

Pink Tutus Pro Gay Rights T-Shirts?

Maybe on the Left Coast where people like Robbie hate the military but that isn't the case in North Dakota.

Put down the Kool Aid Robbie. Try a nice chug or Reality once in a while.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
What the **** even is this thread.

This is too stupid to be real. You guys are coordinating this, right?

It's a Flyattractor thread; it's a toilet thread.

Flyattractor
It's a Flyattractor thread; it's a toilet thread.

Unlike a Robtard thread which is Pure Golden Turd Worthy.

Robtard
You called my threads "golden", thanks, fella thumb up

Time-Immemorial
I think he said Golden Turds

Flyattractor
Hey. Rob loves his Turds.

Raisen
god damn it. let's just stop this shit already. nobody is going to convince anyone of anything. look how damn different liberals and conservatives are. we can't agree on anything without being called rinos or dem-lite or whatever damned label.
dealing with liberals is frustrating for sure. they seem to think they are smarter and more moral but all i see is hypocrisy. however, it doesn't matter. it's like we argue for the sake of arguing.
this polarization says everything to me....it says that this world is so damned controlled that we are divided into two seperate groups that have nothing in common with eachother. this can't be reality at all.

Time-Immemorial
It's more then that. The beliefs liberals say they stand for have nothing in common with Islam. Yet those same liberals say conservatives are awful racist people for not condoning a religion that oppresses women and kills homosexuals and practices jihad, won't let women vote, won't let them drive, will kill ou if you leave the religion and toss you off a roof of you are gay.

Raisen
It's more then that. The beliefs liberals say they stand for have nothing in common with Islam. Yet those same liberals say conservatives are awful racist people for not condoning a religion that oppresses women and kills homosexuals and practices jihad, won't let women vote, won't let them drive, will kill ou if you leave the religion and toss you off a roof of you are gay.

they have nothing in common with islam is true. as a matter of fact, conservatives have more in common with islam. but liberals don't think in a linear fashion until it comes time to point out conservative hypocrisy. liberals hold racism, sexism, and sexual freedom as their three main tenets. so if anything contradicts they will go to one of those tenets.

it doesn't matter anyway. i'm sick of all of this. this is not natural. we disagree on everything it seems and that is just not the way the world works. what this tells me is that both sides are so damn brain-washed by the propaganda and rhetoric that we have lost our ability to free think. i'm sick of it. there is no way in hell that rob, q99, or final answer fully disagrees on everything. conversely, there is no damn way that you, TI, fully disagree with them all the time. I fall into this trap a lot also. I want to dig my way out of that hole. Even though this is just a forum, this polarization here is a symptom of the bigger picture happening in American politics and around the world.

Raisen

i'm telling you dude. Racism is one of their three tenets. That takes precedence over the hypocrisy in their views of islam.
Libs.
Racism is everywhere. Racism is a HUGE threat
Sexism is everywhere. Sexism is a HUGE threat

Robtard
Originally posted by Raisen
they Liberals] have nothing in common with islam is true. as a matter of fact, conservatives have more in common with islam.

Agreed.

Time-Immemorial
The forum represents the current situation if the world. It's a good test to see what happens when you put a bunch of people together in a space and then try and make them get along though rules.

This is exactly what is happening in the world and why it's not working.

Time-Immemorial
Agreed.

What's funny is it's the liberals defending Islam and the conservatives trying to wake everyone up. But at the same time being told they are racist for doing so.

Raisen
Agreed.

dude. don't use this against me either. i'm being freaking honest here. and just because there are more similarites between the two doesn't mean they are the same. i mostly say they are more similar because cons generally are of an abrahamic religion etc. that is basically it.
rob, i'm being objective and reasonable. don't try to use this quality against me. i have many criticisms of my party as well as the other side. let's meet in the middle somewhere.

Time-Immemorial
Rob just takes what you are saying out of context and try's to flip it on you.

Raisen
The forum represents the current situation if the world. It's a good test to see what happens when you put a bunch of people together in a space and then try and make them get along though rules.

This is exactly what is happening in the world and why it's not working.

we shouldn't be this polarized. there is something incredibly wrong and stupid about it. cons are too damned stubborn and resistant to change. libs are too damned soft and apologetic. we need to be closer to the middle.

Raisen

yeah, and i gave him enough respect to put that statement out there. instead, he uses it as a weapon.

Time-Immemorial
we shouldn't be this polarized. there is something incredibly wrong and stupid about it. cons are too damned stubborn and resistant to change. libs are too damned soft and apologetic. we need to be closer to the middle.

Well the polarization is there because of identity politics. Instead of brining is together identity politics is used to divide us up.

Robtard
dude. don't use this against me either. i'm being freaking honest here. and just because there are more similarites between the two doesn't mean they are the same. i mostly say they are more similar because cons generally are of an abrahamic religion etc. that is basically it.
rob, i'm being objective and reasonable. don't try to use this quality against me. i have many criticisms of my party as well as the other side. let's meet in the middle somewhere.

I was agreeing with what you said, that is all.

Raisen
I was agreeing with what you said, that is all.

alright rob. i see i can't treat you like a human.

Robtard

He made a clear statement and I agreed with it. How is that taking something out of context?

Robtard
alright rob. i see i can't treat you like a human.

It seems like you said something you felt strangely about, I agreed with it, TI didn't like it so now you're taking back your statement.

Raisen
rob. i stand by my statement. you are trying to use it as a weapon. look man, can you for once just climb out of that liberal straight jacket and try to reason

Robtard
rob. i stand by my statement. you are trying to use it as a weapon. look man, can you for once just climb out of that liberal straight jacket and try to reason

All I said was "agreed' to a statement you made, literally that's all. How is that attacking you/using something as a weapon?

Would you prefer I said "disagreed"? Honestly, it seems like you're doing flips now because TI didn't agree with me agreeing.

Raisen
forget it rob. i see how this is going to go.

Robtard
forget it rob.

Agreed with that too

Raisen
thanks rob. i approached you honestly and like a man. this is what you do

Robtard
-You made a statement
-I agreed with it
-You got angry
-You said to forget it
-I agreed again
-You're still angry

Do you see how ridiculous you're being here? What exactly it is that you'd like to hear?

Omega Vision
What's funny is it's the liberals defending Islam and the conservatives trying to wake everyone up. But at the same time being told they are racist for doing so.
Certain* liberals defend the tenets of Islam because they confuse Islam with Muslims and think to support Muslims you also have to accept everything about Islam. I think a lot of it also comes from cultural relativism, which is a very influential ethical doctrine among lots of liberals and progressives, even though it's just plain stupid when you examine it.

The way I see it, conservatives who adopt strong anti-Muslim stances are often opposed to Islam simply because it clashes with their Christian beliefs and represents a dangerous rival to Christianity. While they might have legitimate gripes with the oppressive nature of many Islamic societies, I find this is often just a screen for good old fashioned religious rivalry.

*I'm not one of these people. I oppose blanket discrimination against Muslims or treating them as dangerous simply for being Muslims, but I find nothing at all admirable about the Islamic faith and its practices, and I do think the world would probably be better off without it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
*I'm not one of these people. I oppose blanket discrimination against Muslims or treating them as dangerous simply for being Muslims, but I find nothing at all admirable about the Islamic faith and its practices, and I do think the world would probably be better off without it.

Agreed; I actually said something similar in part earlier today, but I'm still an Islam-lover or something

Time-Immemorial
Certain* liberals defend the tenets of Islam because they confuse Islam with Muslims and think to support Muslims you also have to accept everything about Islam. I think a lot of it also comes from cultural relativism, which is a very influential ethical doctrine among lots of liberals and progressives, even though it's just plain stupid when you examine it.

The way I see it, conservatives who adopt strong anti-Muslim stances are often opposed to Islam simply because it clashes with their Christian beliefs and represents a dangerous rival to Christianity. While they might have legitimate gripes with the oppressive nature of many Islamic societies, I find this is often just a screen for good old fashioned religious rivalry.

Removing religion, nothing about Islam coincides with liberal beliefs. They factually are direct opposite to each other.

This has nothing to do with religion. Stop trying to make it about religion, such as Rob tried to do.

Time-Immemorial
Agreed; I actually said something similar in part earlier today, but I'm still an Islam-lover or something

You gave so such answer.

Robtard
Removing religion, nothing about Islam coincides with liberal beliefs. They factually are direct opposite to each other.

This has nothing to do with religion. Stop trying to make it about religion, such as Rob tried to do. Islam is a religion

Robtard
You gave so such answer.

Why do you play these games when all I have to do is post a quote with the link?

Anyhow, I underlined the like parts:

Time-Immemorial
Islam is a religion

I mean Christianity. Stop making it about Christianity.

Time-Immemorial
Why do you play these games when all I have to do is post a quote with the link?

Anyhow, I underlined the like parts:

Yes and I already rebutted that argument. So bring a new one.

Robtard
Yes and I already rebutted that argument. So bring a new one.

Your rebuttal was crying that I was condemning Christianity when I did no such thing.

Time-Immemorial

So why is ISIS bombing Europe?? The same people that is taking in their own people and giving them food and shelter??

Nephthys
So why is ISIS bombing Europe?? The same people that is taking in their own people and giving them food and shelter??

Because that's a massive threat to ISIS? Their terrorist attacks are likely calculated to create a backlash against Muslims that will force Muslims to turn to ISIS or extremism. The last thing ISIS wants is Muslims living peacefully in Europe and getting successfully integrated.

Time-Immemorial
So they are conducting ingenious phsyc-ops on Europe.

Omega Vision
That's not really a cogent response to my post.

ISIS has its own agenda, and doesn't really care about the welfare of Muslims.

Time-Immemorial
They do, their goal is to kill or convert anyone to their cause through jihad and terrorism.

Ushgarak
Ok, thread clearly not related to topic or in any way productive. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.