Darth Bane + Darth Zannah (DoE) run an Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fights take place on an flat, neutral terrain:

1. Darth Nyriss
2. SoD Maul
3. Darth Thanaton and Darth Baras
4. Satele Shan and FE Malgus
5. Darth Jadus and Darth Nox
6. Darth Revan and Darth Malak (SF)
7. The Dread Masters *
8. Novel Vitiate

Boss: TPM Sidious and Plagueis

* = fight takes place in the Dread Palace Throne Room

Sinious
They're definitely clearing first 6 rounds tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about the last 3? smile

Sinious
Dread Masters are hard to gauge, but I can see the duo passing that round too. They most likely stop at 8.

Fated Xtasy
They get got at 8 imo.

Nephthys
Clear.

Emperordmb
I'd probably say boss.

Fated Xtasy
erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Debate. smile

carthage
Neph has gone full retard if he thinks they can clear

Nephthys
It's just a prank bro. Just a harmless prank.

Tondemonai
Done at 4 for sure. I can't see them making it past. 3 has a chance, too, but idk if it's good enough for them to actually pull a solid majority. Thanaton's sorcery is definitely > Zannah. Baras, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to stand up to Bane without if he didn't have his Entity amp and whatever else he had IMO. He'd probably handle himself if he did, but it doesn't seem anyone ever considers him to have any of that when putting him in a fight, so meh. Down at 4 solid tho.

Nephthys
Lol @ anyone thinking they lose to Thanaton and Baras. What a crock of absolute horseshit.

FreshestSlice
I don't think anyone actually thinks that aside form LeGenD and his apprentice.

JKBart
Stop at 3 definitely. Bane is somewhere between Caedus and Sidious, and above Arcann, but Thanaton can survive these five seconds needed for Baras to speedblitz Zannah.

On the other hand, Bane may still have a shot against both of them at the same time, but prolly not for a majority.

Nephthys
Baras can speedblitz Zannah, but Bane, who is as fast as Zannah and fought her to a stalemate, can potentially beat Baras and Thanaton?

Hmm.

JKBart
Oh right, I forgot this is DoE Bane, I thought it's PoD Bane. Yeah, DoE Bane can't win, by the end of the book he was too old and barely as powerful as before, when he was Arcann tier by RoT book, even without orbalisks.

hutchy1345
First he's arcann tier, next forum he'll get stomped by maul

JKBart
Nah, just DoE Bane is way inferior to Rule of Two version.

By RoT Bane is superior to Arcann and can rival Yoda, but by DoE he is beneath all of that. sad

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't think anyone actually thinks that aside form LeGenD and his apprentice.

He has an apprentice? whom? whom is this tortured soul?

Nephthys
In DoE he was "the merest fraction" slower and "a tiny sliver" less strong.

hutchy1345
If he's on par with yoda who is basically on par with ROTS Sidious why is it that the maul brothers would "stomp" him?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t604391.html
Or ROTS anakin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t416866.html

JKBart
RoT Bane only. DoE is lower. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by hutchy1345
If he's on par with yoda who is basically on par with ROTS Sidious why is it that the maul brothers would "stomp" him?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t604391.html
Or ROTS anakin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t416866.html A lot of people are ignorant on the ground realities of Bane.

Bart is enlightened though. smile

NewGuy01
Maybe 6; team KotOR has a pretty significant ground advantage.

Sinious
4, 5 > 6 imo

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He has an apprentice? whom? whom is this tortured soul?
Tond is LeGenD in all but name.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maybe 6; team KotOR has a pretty significant ground advantage.

How so? Its a neutral setting. Of anything, a flat plain is excellent for Zannahs defense. No hope of boxing her in or tripping her up.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Tond is LeGenD in all but name.

LOL. Well I'm "masterless"
Train me in your bucketball wayz

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
How so? Its a neutral setting. Of anything, a flat plain is excellent for Zannahs defense. No hope of boxing her in or tripping her up.

True, there aren't any graves around, but Round 6 is on the Star Forge.

Emperordmb
No it isn't. Malak just has his star forge amp.

red8
Originally posted by JKBart
RoT Bane only. DoE is lower. smile

thumb down

DoE Bane > RoT Bane

DoE Bane is more skilled and more powerful in the force.
His physical decline is negligible.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
No it isn't. Malak just has his star forge amp.

We don't really know how powerful post-Dantooine Malak is when he's not on the Star Forge.

Emperordmb
Clearly the point is Malak has that same amp, but they aren't fighting on the Star Forge.

NewGuy01
If he doesn't have Jedi present to feed on, then I hardly see the reason in that idea.

Tondemonai
In my defense, unlike legend I can tell when Bart is trolling (most of the time). Also only reason I think they could have any chance is because of Thanaton's obvious Force superiority to both. Baras is the weak link, unless he gets his his amps from The Entity and such. Then, and only then, would they have at best 6/10. Definitely not saying it's for sure, but none the less they're down at 4. Also kek @ people taking Bart seriously rn. Troll on

Emperordmb
Thanaton's obvious Force superiority to both? Do enlighten me.

Syndicate
Stops at 5.

Tondemonai
As of DoE, I don't see Bane having anything on Thanaton without his Orbalisks. Zannah has her tendrils going for her, but I'm much more impressed with Thanaton's more advanced sorceries, not to mention his defense against such techniques. Saber wise he'd get raped hard-core by either, but Force-wise I'd say he's mvp.

Emperordmb
What advanced sorceries? Give me shit Thanaton's done.

Tondemonai
Creating a cocoon of energy that protected him from Nox being able to breach until her use of the ghosts, completely dominating (granted newly titled) Lord Kallig II effortlessly, creating a vortex of Force lightning that caused the floor to crack severely...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LOL. Well I'm "masterless"
Train me in your bucketball wayz
You aren't dead enough inside for what needs to be taught.

AncientPower
Down to the Dread Masters, 2 vs 6, not a chance.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
True, there aren't any graves around, but Round 6 is on the Star Forge.

Even if it was, Band and Zannah are Sith. It's not as if they can't tap into the Star Forge.

Originally posted by Tondemonai
Creating a cocoon of energy that protected him from Nox being able to breach until her use of the ghosts, completely dominating (granted newly titled) Lord Kallig II effortlessly, creating a vortex of Force lightning that caused the floor to crack severely...

Lol. Bane and Zannah have the techniques from Revan and Freedon Nadd. As if Thanaton can approach that shit.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Creating a cocoon of energy that protected him from Nox being able to breach until her use of the ghosts

To be fair here Bane has done the same and I highly doubt his powers of sorcery are superior to Zannah's considering he stated his talents lie in other directions.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Even if it was, Band and Zannah are Sith. It's not as if they can't tap into the Star Forge.

That's true, it's far from a bad location for Bane and Zannah, but it's been established that Revan and Malak have a distinctive home ground advantage there. It's just what's needed to tip the already fairly balanced scales between these two teams.

Nephthys
No, not really. Outside of power, what home advantage would they have? You do realise that with the SF Zannah could solo both of those chumps with her tentacles.

Also LOL at there being any kind of parity between Darth Revan and Malak and Bane and Zannah. Bane would crush Revan in melee and Zannah would crush Malak in the Force. It's not a close contest.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Syndicate
To be fair here Bane has done the same and I highly doubt his powers of sorcery are superior to Zannah's considering he stated his talents lie in other directions.

When'd he say that?

FreshestSlice
He said it in Rule of Two.

SunRazer
Stop at boss.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wow. I don't remember you having such esteem for Bane and Zannah. smile

Tondemonai
Oh I thought you meant Thanaton said that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.