Sea King vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No telepathy or Trident for Aquaman.

Fight takes place in the heart of New York (no civilians). It's raining outside.

All fts from the show is include for SK since he doesn't have as many showings as AM.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/db/ac/83/dbac83e5494d33edaa522de822338e8f.jpg

One Big Mob
Does Seaking get hydro pump at least?

carver9
Yes.

StiltmanFTW
Looks like Vorador a bit.

DarkSaint85
Heart nipples ftw. Nerfing Aquaman this badly really hurts him - Sea King is too strong, fast, and has an insane HF, especially in the rain.

StiltmanFTW
But Aquaman has a seahorse

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Heart nipples ftw. Nerfing Aquaman this badly really hurts him - Sea King is too strong, fast, and has an insane HF, especially in the rain.

LOL...Im highly surprised you know about this character.

carver9
Did not know a lot of peeps watch the show.

StiltmanFTW
I'm not surprised you have no f*cking idea who Vorador is uhuh

You never had a good taste. No surprise, though - you're black, after all.

Calling the mods on your chocolate ass now.

THCtnIBluFk

CODE BLACK

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm not surprised you have no f*cking idea who Vorador is uhuh

You never had a good taste. No surprise, though - you're black, after all.

Calling the mods on your chocolate ass now.

THCtnIBluFk

CODE BLACK Risky post.

But it's a risk you have to take to Carve your path out as a man.

ghostman
aquaman. lol is this serious

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
aquaman. lol is this serious

Why?

StiltmanFTW
Don't think there ever was a serious Aquaman thread.

celeyhyga17
Hearts for nipples? Wtf...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Did not know a lot of peeps watch the show. The manga came out years before the show. You're late

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hearts for nipples? Wtf...

Carvie already fapped 13 times to them. Just today.

-Pr-
Yeah, Sea King was a monster. Not sure Aquaman can take him, tbh. Been a while since I see the episode though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, Sea King was a monster. Not sure Aquaman can take him, tbh. Been a while since I see the episode though.

confused

-Pr-
I didn't read the Manga, but if he's at all like he was in the show, then my point stands. shrug

carver9
I'm just shocked at the people that know about Sea King.

-Pr-

We do things other than torment you, you know.

StiltmanFTW
You can rest easy now, carvmaster.

I don't know shit about him. Other than you like his nipples, of course.

One Big Mob
I'm just shocked at the people that know about Sea King. OPM's workout became a huge meme and the show got massively popular because of it.

You might as well make a Gary Oak thread with every second post being "Wow, how did you huge comic nerds who also play a bunch of games hear about Gary? I thought it was just me and the kids I ride... drive home that knew about it! This blows my mind, not unlike little Jimmy did last night... I mean... forget you heard that."

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
"I thought it was just me and the kids I ride... "

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Carver, you predator.

carver9
OPM's workout became a huge meme and the show got massively popular because of it.

You might as well make a Gary Oak thread with every second post being "Wow, how did you huge comic nerds who also play a bunch of games hear about Gary? I thought it was just me and the kids I ride... drive home that knew about it! This blows my mind, not unlike little Jimmy did last night... I mean... forget you heard that."

laughing out loud

Why me??

ghostman
Why?

umm

ko'd superboy(though he had help)

ko'd an omac

has gone toe to toe with despero

tore through gl kyles construct

ko'd olympian, who was even with martian manhunter.

has telapathy, which has mind raped a white martian, also sea king is a fish like creature so it might be possible for arthur to control him. sea king also has no telepathy resistance feats

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Why me??

Another platinum post here:

Carver in real life is probably like a boxer. I don't know if anyone has boxers here, but they lose their shit.

When Carver sees something he likes, he starts walking sideways, doing spins and hopping around. Everytime he breaks his laptop his mom runs into the room to beat him with a newspaper because she has to go back to the store to get it fixed. He stays in the car with the windows cracked and he wiggles his nub everytime he sees his mom point at him to explain her situation to the employee.

carver9
umm

ko'd superboy(though he had help)

ko'd an omac

has gone toe to toe with despero

tore through gl kyles construct

ko'd olympian, who was even with martian manhunter.

has telapathy, which has mind raped a white martian, also sea king is a fish like creature so it might be possible for arthur to control him. sea king also has no telepathy resistance feats

No telepathy on here. Do you know anything about Sea King?

psycho gundam
YT links inbound

ghostman
No telepathy on here. Do you know anything about Sea King?

lmao yes, and what has he done feat wise to compete with aquaman other than getting one shotted by saitama?

carver9
lmao yes, and what has he done feat wise to compete with aquaman other than getting one shotted by saitama?

Lol...you don't think Saitama would one punch Aquaman? Lol...I don't think you understand how severe Saitama holding back punches are.

StiltmanFTW
Don't break the laptop again, carv. Mom's watching.

carver9
Don't break the laptop again, carv. Mom's watching.

laughing out loud

So Bran assisted you on some more material?

h1a8
What's seaking strength feats?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

So Bran assisted you on some more material?

Bran's the mastermind, I'm just copying like a cheap FB whore.

sad

"(...) wiggles his nub everytime he sees his mom point at him". Almost 2 hours have passed and I'm still laughing at this shit.

ghostman
Lol...you don't think Saitama would one punch Aquaman? Lol...I don't think you understand how severe Saitama holding back punches are.

cool, so what has sea king done to compete with aquamans feats? besides getting oneshotted.

if i remember correctly aquaman tanked a continent destroying blast. i fail to see how this isnt a stomp. aquaman proved he can hang a little bit with mid to top tiers not beat them but hang.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
What's seaking strength feats?

Here's Sea King entire showing. The best Villain I've seen. 20 minutes of your time...look at it.

https://youtu.be/dv7ps7Pc-Bk

He reminds me of Doomsday for some strange reason. Doomsday with a personality.

ghostman
Here's Sea King entire showing. The best Villain I've seen. 20 minutes of your time...look at it.

so nothing note worthy, gotcha.

aquaman wins.

StiltmanFTW
When you'll be back to using your original account?

SquallX

why are you so surprise?

You do know the original web series by One has been around for a while now right?

carver9

Good question. I'm surprised he is still hiding who he is.

ghostman

?

StiltmanFTW
You are from beyond wink

ghostman
Good question. I'm surprised he is still hiding who he is.

dont talk about hiding when youre dodging my questions and posting irrelevant shit.

ghostman
You are from beyond wink

i already proved im not beyondergod. so you can stop with that noise kid.

go ask bada, he'll tell you. smokin'

StiltmanFTW
Proof was in the pudding?

With each post, you're --- slowly, but surely --- behaving more and more like him. That's why I'm wondering.

ghostman
Proof was in the pudding?

With each post, you're --- slowly, but surely --- behaving more and more like him. That's why I'm wondering.

http://i.imgur.com/by0P6Vl.png

http://i.imgur.com/bePnFML.png

whelp, so we all agree aquaman wins this right?

carver9
dont talk about hiding when youre dodging my questions and posting irrelevant shit.

Its not irrelevant though. My boy StiltmanFTW is on point.

StiltmanFTW
Veronica Zemanova is a fine woman thumb up

I don't see how your screens prove anything, though.

h1a8

He reminds me of Doomsday for some strange reason. Doomsday with a personality. lol that's hilarious. The Saitima guy one punched him dead.
Anyway, yes he's definitely beating Aquaman. He's far faster I would say. But the guy who killed him could possibly beat Superman. I don't know if Superman (on normal levels) could one shot kill Aquaman. Yes, seaking was a beast. He heals fast. You have to literally punch a hole in him to win. Otherwise he's healing right back. Plus that acid is dangerous.

SquallX

How does the Sea King reminds you of Doomsday? I see no similarities between them.

ghostman
Veronica Zemanova is a fine woman thumb up

I don't see how your screens prove anything, though.

so you think i had a series of conversations with my self almost six months ago? for what? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
lol that's hilarious. The Saitima guy one punched him dead.
Anyway, yes he's definitely beating Aquaman. He's far faster I would say. But the guy who killed him could possibly beat Superman. I don't know if Superman (on normal levels) could one shot kill Aquaman. Yes, seaking was a beast. He heals fast. You have to literally punch a hole in him to win. Otherwise he's healing right back. Plus that acid is dangerous.

Saitama holding back punch hit him so hard that it made the rain stop and no top tier, including Hulk, is one shot killing Sea King.

ghostman
Saitama holding back punch hit him so hard that it made the rain stop and no top tier, including Hulk, is one shot killing Sea King.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

SquallX

Your worse than a whore in an all you can suck cock buffet. Because when you wank a character, you go balls deep.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Your worse than a whore in an all you can suck cock buffet. Because when you wank a character, you go balls deep.

Lol...I just know you hate Anime, that's all. I'm your opposite. I give them props whereas you downplay the hell out of them. Two sides of a coin.

StiltmanFTW
so you think i had a series of conversations with my self almost six months ago? for what? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Maybe just for a moment like this, to "prove" that you're not a sock. The rumour about you being Beyonder is not exactly new, y'know.

You better watch yourself. Me and carver, we're wanted men. I have a death sentence in 12 systems.

carver9
Lol

ghostman
Maybe just for a moment like this, to "prove" that you're not a sock. The rumour about you being Beyonder is not exactly new, y'know.

You better watch yourself. Me and carver, we're wanted men. I have a death sentence in 12 systems.

lmao laughing out loud laughing out loud ****ing lol @ me going back and forth with my self for two days just so i can prove im not another poster 6 months from now just in case laughing laughing laughing laughing lol youre the funniest dude on here

and yes, i know time immorial harassed me for a week claiming im him, until i remembered me and beyonder had a convo over pms and i screen shotted it.

he even sent me some gay meme about anal rectums or something. sick

SquallX
Lol...I just know you hate Anime, that's all. I'm your opposite. I give them props whereas you downplay the hell out of them. Two sides of a coin.

I actually have a great love and respect for anime. The difference between us, is that I don't claim some of the ridiculous things you've claim.

Saying that no heralds can stop it from raining by dispersing the clouds, is just laughable.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
I actually have a great love and respect for anime. The difference between us, is that I don't claim some of the ridiculous things you've claim.

Saying that no heralds can stop it from raining by dispersing the clouds, is just laughable.

I never said a Herald can't stop it from raining. Thor controls the weather, Storm can stop it from raining, Superman could blow the clouds away. Now if either of these beings were standing in front of, let's say, Juggernaut, and they love tapped him across the chest, none of the people I've named, including Hulk, shockwave's would not go across an entire city, to the clouds and stop it from raining across an entire city. Permanently stop the rain. I read comics buddy, know of all these characters fts and it ain't happening, not with a holding back punch. This isn't about Saitama though so stop bringing him into this.

carver9
By the way, you don't respect Anime. Everyone knows this.

ghostman
I never said a Herald can't stop it from raining. Thor controls the weather, Storm can stop it from raining, Superman could blow the clouds away. Now if either of these beings were standing in front of, let's say, Juggernaut, and they love tapped him across the chest, none of the people I've named, including Hulk, shockwave's would not go across an entire city, to the clouds and stop it from raining across an entire city. Permanently stop the rain. I read comics buddy, know of all these characters fts and it ain't happening, not with a holding back punch. This isn't about Saitama though so stop bringing him into this.

did you jusst compare jugs to sea king.........

carver9
did you jusst compare jugs to sea king.........

Does it look like I compared Jugs to Sea King? Read my post again. Then see if I included Sea King in my post. Then look in there to see if I said Sea King is equal to Juggernaut. Beyonder, stop trippin before I get Stilt on you.

ghostman
Does it look like I compared Jugs to Sea King? Read my post again. Then see if I included Sea King in my post. Then look in there to see if I said Sea King is equal to Juggernaut. Beyonder, stop trippin before I get Stilt on you.

im not beyonder you ****ing mistake of a human being, i just proved that. fight your own battles pussy, whats he gonna do? throw 3rd rate insults at me until i get bored and log off? laughing laughing and yes youre implying sea king is like juggernaut, were not stupid dude. we know how you are.

StiltmanFTW
Someone's getting mad here.

ghostman
Someone's getting mad here.

http://pre12.deviantart.net/1807/th/pre/i/2012/211/5/5/does_this_color_make_me_look_gay__by_sesskaka-d59696z.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing

carver9
im not beyonder you ****ing mistake of a human being, i just proved that. fight your own battles pussy, whats he gonna do? throw 3rd rate insults at me until i get bored and log off? laughing laughing and yes youre implying sea king is like juggernaut, were not stupid dude. we know how you are.

Lol...I used Juggernaut because he's an in ndesteuctible object which should enhance the shockwave's of said punch. Ya know, Indestructible object meets immovable force. Maybe I should've used a slab of adamantium to get my point across.

One Big Mob
BeyonderGod your "main" account didn't even get banned. Why don't you just go back to it? Let's stop beating around the Beyonder tree here and take off our masks

Then we can have a reasonable conversation of how bad base Goku would molest Superman. I might even post a screen in the kmcwiki

ghostman
Lol...I used Juggernaut because he's an in ndesteuctible object which should enhance the shockwave's of said punch. Ya know, Indestructible object meets immovable force. Maybe I should've used a slab of adamantium to get my point across.

cool, so we agree aquaman wins?

carver9
cool, so we agree aquaman wins?

YOU think Aquaman wins... I have not voted/gave my opinion.

-Pr-
Someone doesn't know how shockwaves work...

psycho gundam
Saitama holding back punch hit him so hard that it made the rain stop and no top tier, including Hulk, is one shot killing Sea King. I'll take that battlezone

One Big Mob
Originally posted by -Pr-
Someone doesn't know how shockwaves work... Look who you're talking about. Take a good hard look.

If you said "Carver... 9?" then you're correct. He's not Exploder9 or Bruter9, he's Carver 9 (baby). He's about cutting a nice steak off a supple cambodian child, not about blowing up children and watching the shockwave topple his family. The only shockwave he knows is the one he sends through families when they open up a tiny ear in a box.

If you want to know the first thing about Carving, you look to the namesake. When you see him talking about other professions, you just steer him in the right direction and hope he doesn't remember your face. He'll be back, and you better hope you don't have children on his return visit

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I'll take that battlezone

Saitama vs Hulk?

carver9
Look who you're talking about. Take a good hard look.

If you said "Carver... 9?" then you're correct. He's not Exploder9 or Bruter9, he's Carver 9 (baby). He's about cutting a nice steak off a supple cambodian child, not about blowing up children and watching the shockwave topple his family. The only shockwave he knows is the one he sends through families when they open up a tiny ear in a box.

If you want to know the first thing about Carving, you look to the namesake. When you see him talking about other professions, you just steer him in the right direction and hope he doesn't remember your face. He'll be back, and you better hope you don't have children on his return visit

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Aquaman's got better strength feats and a trident that can damage Darkseid + Seaking's cocky enough to get suckerpunched.

get at me, Carver

psycho gundam
Saitama vs Hulk? That's not what you asked for, but I might entertain a changing of goalposts

carver9
Trident is not in this match. What are you trying to BZ?

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
That's not what you asked for, but I might entertain a changing of goalposts

Lol...I didnt ask for anthing in this match. I didnt even give a win to anyone.

psycho gundam
Untrue but whatever

-Pr-
Look who you're talking about. Take a good hard look.

laughing out loud

carver9
Mods dont suppose to laugh. You all are suppose to always be serious.

-Pr-
If we were always serious, you'd be banned.

carver9
Lol

Estacado
Aquaman.

It would a cool fight though Sea King was able to keep up with Sonic so he should be pretty fast and he has regen.

Still I think AM should be stronger.

Also getting one shoted by Saitama is not really a low feat...

His feats near bottom...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=623900&pagenumber=2

Estacado
Meh changing my mind Sea King due to regen and speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.