Base Goku (Super) vs Super Janemba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Go?

StiltmanFTW
Goku.

Damborgson
Yeah, it's really not a fight anymore. Goku's gone to whole new levels.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah. Kinda boring, if you ask me.

At least in GT they had years for training between EoZ and BoGT and SSJ4 form wasn't introduced as soon as SSJG.

NewGuy01
Evidence? I don't recall Goku in base doing anything that invalidates this as a fight, myself; and it would be odd if the most powerful of Universe 7 were so utterly outmatched by the most powerful of Universe 6 sans the gods.

carver9
Super Saiyan 3 Goku was temporarily able to hold his own against Janemba. Black hair Goku (who fought evenly with final form Frieza in Super) would kill Super Saiyan 3 Goku AND Janemba at the same time. I don't think you understand how powerful Goku currently is...even at his base.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah, it's really not a fight anymore. Goku's gone to whole new levels.

Not true at all, his enemies are only getting tougher.

His first fight in the tourney he almost lost, his second fight he was Ko'd.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Super Saiyan 3 Goku was temporarily able to hold his own against Janemba. Black hair Goku (who fought evenly with final form Frieza in Super) would kill Super Saiyan 3 Goku AND Janemba at the same time. I don't think you understand how powerful Goku currently is...even at his base.

His base isn't base at all, that's Saiyan Beyond God form.

Yeah, he got significantly more powerful.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
His base isn't base at all, that's Saiyan Beyond God form.

SBG is base, post-SSJG.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Not true at all, his enemies are only getting tougher.

His first fight in the tourney he almost lost, his second fight he was Ko'd.

What exactly are you disagreeing with?

StiltmanFTW
@NewGuy

Yup, technically.

Just pointing out it's not the same thing as pre-BoG/Super, the power increase is just that huge. Same as people weren't calling Ultimate Gohan to be at "base", even though he was.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
What exactly are you disagreeing with?

He just wants to fight someone in real, bro.

And you just volunteered.

NewGuy01
@NewGuy

Yup, technically.

Just pointing out it's not the same thing as pre-BoG/Super, the power increase is just that huge. Same as people weren't calling Ultimate Gohan to be at "base", even though he was.

The difference between Gohan's mystic form and SBG is that Gohan can't transform further than that, it's all of his power being drawn out without going SSJ.

Damborgson
He just wants to fight someone in real, bro.

And you just volunteered.

Better not think I'll go easy on him because of his clit dick. 💪

Galan007
Base Goku casually owned 4th form Freeza during RoF.

That alone tells us that he would destroy Janemba effortlessly, imo.

TheBadguy
I'd expect janemba to get turned to dust in 1 attack. I do think gogeta and vegetto could hang with base goku now. We never saw either of them even have to exert any real effort

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
Base Goku casually owned 4th form Freeza during RoF.

That alone tells us that he would destroy Janemba effortlessly, imo.

As far as I could tell, they were pretty closely matched.

NewGuy01
Let's give this another shot.

SBG Goku vs Super Janemba, Super Boo, and Super Perfect Cell

StiltmanFTW
Still Goku.

Estacado
Goku now is faster then time itself....biscuits

Galan007
Originally posted by NewGuy01
As far as I could tell, they were pretty closely matched. Base Goku seemed to have a decisive edge against 4th form Freeza during RoF... But I don't watch that abortion of a show(DBS), so maybe something different happened there. /shrug

bbrem123
not a true fan^ evil face

StiltmanFTW
I've lost interest around episode 25, so I can totally understand Galan.

Anyway, Saiyan Beyond God Goku really should be totally above those guys. I don't remember their fight in Super too well (was boring, frankly), but I think he at least stalemated 4th Frieza without going blue...

NewGuy01
Yeah, SBG Goku is ~ 4th Form Frieza. Problem is, we don't really know for sure how strong 4th Form Frieza is.

Frankly, though, I'd be surprised if Frost was much stronger than Boohan. Then again, First Form Frieza is supposed to be on that level too. So how far is 4th form above 1st?

Galan007
I've lost interest around episode 25, so I can totally understand Galan. I stopped watching after the BoG retelling. That shit was stupid enough for me... And it seems to have gotten much worse since then.

Tori is flushing his creation down the shitter. sick

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
I stopped watching after the BoG retelling. That shit was stupid enough for me... And it seems to have gotten much worse since then.

Tori is flushing his creation down the shitter. sick

Watch episode 37. The first and only objectively good show of the series, imo. (Although I'm also a sucker for the Grandpa Mr. Satan, daddy Gohan, and baby moments).

TheBadguy
The tournament episodes have been decent and the hit fights have been good so far, vegeta and cabba was good as well. I didn't expect it to get good during the retellings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.