Green Arrow (CW) Vs Batman (89)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Tim Burton's Batman. Who wins?

relentless1
Keaton bats wins, Arrow isn't all that good a fighter and Bats' suit would absorb the arrows

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
Keaton bats wins, Arrow isn't all that good a fighter and Bats' suit would absorb the arrows

Lol.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by relentless1
Whaaaaaat? Arrow has several seasons worth of skill feats much better than Keaton Bats. He has better strength feats than the giant mook at the end of the movie Bats only defeated due to playing possum and has gone ul against opponents stronger, faster and more skilled than Burton Bats. Ollie sweeps 10/10

relentless1
burton batman has the disappearing act thats superior mobility, he's stronger than ollie; I haven't seen GA lift grown men with ease..hes got better durability...again, I haven't seen Ollie survive a plane crash or take bullets point blank to the chest. The only way Ollie has an advantage is by combat mobility which he's leaps and bounds ahead of burton batman, I still say close quarters Batman wins.Even long range, with the disappearing act and the suits durability he'd be able to survive the arrows.

carthage
unfortunately Arrow wins

Henry_Pym
Ollie from the Island would beat this Bat-fraud.

Kotor3
Seeing that Batman survive a plane crash and visibly could barely walk up the steps, I never could see why people had so much of a problem with a above average thug giving him some issues.

Obviously he wasn't himself.

As for the win. I don't see Arrow winning if Batman has his suit on.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
Seeing that Batman survive a plane crash and visibly could barely walk up the steps, I never could see why people had so much of a problem with a above average thug giving him some issues.

Obviously he wasn't himself.

As for the win. I don't see Arrow winning if Batman has his suit on.

Why not? Ollie has some pretty devastating arrow heads. I'm sure an explosive arrow to the face will completely mess Batman up.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Why not? Ollie has some pretty devastating arrow heads. I'm sure an explosive arrow to the face will completely mess Batman up. Seeing that Ollie no longer wants to kill I doubt Ollie is shooting an explosive arrow in Batman's face. Burton's Batman was quite stealthy. I definitely see Batman getting close enough to engage in hand to hand. Here is where Ollie would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.