How does Batman stack up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
For those that have seen the film, how do you think Batman stacks up? Who's the strongest guy he could take out in a h2h scenario?

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
For those that have seen the film, how do you think Batman stacks up? Who's the strongest guy he could take out in a h2h scenario?

Without real spoilers, where do you think he ranks? Winter Soldier level? Daredevil? Ozymandias? Bale's Batman?

TH3_V01D
He is more brutal and violent than any street level hero not named Punisher.

HulkIsHulk
He is stacked upon LEGO bricks

HulkIsHulk
On a serious note, its obvious he's physically above Bake Vatman. Heck its a 100% guarantee any Batman adaptation is physically above Bale/Nolan Batman and everyone in his universe.
Ozymandias level in strength is a good guess

tkitna
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Ozymandias level in strength is a good guess

Good. For a minute there, I thought they might have tried to push him towards WS and Caps level.

relentless1
his strength is shy of Cap for sure but he had some good strength feats, one in particular during the warehouse fight scene

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by tkitna
Good. For a minute there, I thought they might have tried to push him towards WS and Caps level.
Don't go purely on my 23rd though. I have only seen few clips, going mostly on what my friend described to me after he saw the movie. And it is not easy to rack up Cap level fears in a movie with that many protagonists without wasting screentime

Inhuman
If the warehouse fight is an indication, then he is close to Ozy.
Major improvement over Baleman.

Still below Bucky and Cap though.

KuRuPT Thanosi

They did, they needed more guys like Cap and Bucky level. Not guys with much faster speed and reactions while also being more skilled like Ozy. That would be overkill don't you think?

tkitna
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
They did, they needed more guys like Cap and Bucky level. Not guys with much faster speed and reactions while also being more skilled like Ozy. That would be overkill don't you think?

Sorry for your delusions, but if you'll excuse us, grown ups are trying to have a conversation here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry for your delusions, but if you'll excuse us, grown ups are trying to have a conversation here.

Oh really, you're excused then Kitna, not sure how you snuck in here anyways.

carthage
He reacted to Superman's heat vision in the trailer and dodged it which makes him fast if not faster than Ozymandias.

I'll have to see the film but from what I've seen he's on par with with Bucky/Cap. With the suit most likely Hulk level or above if he performs well against Supes

relentless1
theres a scene in the warehouse fight where he throws a huge crate at a guy attached to a grapple line, I dunno whats in that coats but its enough weight to stay in one spot when Batman smashed a guy onto it earlier in the fight...either way he threw it one handed attached to a grapple line like a child throwing a water balloon. Also his hits seemed to be very impactful, every person he hit was destroyed.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, just in the trailer, the way he hits that guy and he lands face first? That was badass.

The heatvision thing is hardly a feat. Any average human could get out of the way of that. I mean his eyes glow bright ass red for almost 2 whole seconds before it even fires off. And the actual blast isnt that fast. At least from what I have seen in MOS and the 15 second bootleg fight scene from bvs i saw.

Inhuman
Originally posted by carthage
With the suit most likely Hulk level or above if he performs well against Supes

The reason he can go toe to toe with superman is because he weakens superman with k-nite.

BruceSkywalker
I'll see the film tomorrow morning at 9 am but going by the trailers Batman is at least Cap level...

Inhuman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'll see the film tomorrow morning at 9 am but going by the trailers Batman is at least Cap level...

Cap level is a bit much.

I think the argument can be made for AffleckMan to be Ozy level but I dont see Batman overpowering Helicopters or throwing motorcycles with enough force to crush the front of military vehicles & sending them up in the air, Lifting rubble that probably weighed a couple tons.

Best Batman we ever seen for sure though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Where in the trailers does he show enough strength to throw motorcycles or stop helicopters from taking off?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman
Cap level is a bit much.

I think the argument can be made for AffleckMan to be Ozy level but I dont see Batman overpowering Helicopters or throwing motorcycles with enough force to crush the front of military vehicles & sending them up in the air, Lifting rubble that probably weighed a couple tons.

Best Batman we ever seen for sure though.

you could be right. i'll know more tomorrow

Originally posted by Silent Master
Where in the trailers does he show enough strength to throw motorcycles or stop helicopters from taking off?

dunno but after I see what's prolly a crappy film (hope not though) then I can properly gauge Batfleck ..

Silent Master
You said that he was at least Cap level per the trailers, so why do you need to see the movie before answering a trailer related question?

juggernaut74
He's not Cap level, but he's strong enough to make a fight out if it. Especially with the added durability from the suit which was clearly bulletproof.

Inhuman
So like I said, hes probably Ozy level but not WS or Cap level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
He reacted to Superman's heat vision in the trailer and dodged it which makes him fast if not faster than Ozymandias.

I'll have to see the film but from what I've seen he's on par with with Bucky/Cap. With the suit most likely Hulk level or above if he performs well against Supes You are an idiot. Bucky or Cap would break him into two. In the suit he isn't impressive at all. Watch the fight and get back to me.

BruceSkywalker
You said that he was at least Cap level per the trailers, so why do you need to see the movie before answering a trailer related question?

had to be sure one way or the other, that being said. Batfleck is Ozy level

Silent Master
So you were wrong about the trailers showing him as at least Cap level?

BruceSkywalker
So you were wrong about the trailers showing him as at least Cap level?

well since trailers get people excited for the film lol ..

carthage
He's probably just a hair behind Bucky/Cap. His speed is on par with Ozymandias, and so is his fighting skill.

Silent Master
Much better fight than that loser Baleman, but Cap would still win.

wakkawakkawakka
I think he'd give Bucky a fight but would loose against Cap. Batlfeck's just a step behind them but I think he's gadgets can even the odds...least against Bucky anyway.

Impediment
Batman took down Superman with prep.

With prep, Batman would destroy Cap.

carthage
Much better fight than that loser Baleman, but Cap would still win.

thumb up

Silent Master
Batman used K-nite to weaken Superman, That won't work on Cap.

juggernaut74
Batman used K-nite to weaken Superman, That won't work on Cap. Who said it would?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.