Captain America Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://superworldcomics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Thor-vs-Captain-America.jpg

Who uses their weapon the best?

StiltmanFTW
Cap.

He actually uses his shield in every way there is possible for it; for defense, as a projectile, as a cutting weapon, as a blunt dmg weapon...

While Thor forgets about most of Mjolnir's powers all the time.

Example: "Oh, I can heal people with it? Sorry, forgot."

DarkSaint85
Thor (Odinson) can't even use his weapon as well as Thor (Jane).

StiltmanFTW
Jane is a woman... a nurse... it's obvious she's had plenty of experience with wielding hammers.

ghostman
cap, thor is a buffon. how you gonna have a skyfather level weapon and be high herald? ****ing hack

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap.

He actually uses his shield in every way there is possible for it; for defense, as a projectile, as a cutting weapon, as a blunt dmg weapon...

While Thor forgets about most of Mjolnir's powers all the time.

Example: "Oh, I can heal people with it? Sorry, forgot."
Thank you. thumb up

Surtur
Thor isn't actually vastly stupid. His it not "forgetting" these powers, they are being ignored by the writer. Or the writer is the one who forgets these powers exist, especially since characters usually have various people who write them. I don't think Thor specifically as a character has some sort of powers amnesia.

Cap does more with his shield because it is literally all he really has. Without it he is very very slightly superhuman, but not enough to make a difference against most villains of any significance. Not without some heavy PIS on his side.

riv6672
^^^Agreed on Thor, but from Stilt, that was a mostly non thread derailing post! stick out tongue

Nice take on Cap by you, too.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Thor isn't actually vastly stupid. His it not "forgetting" these powers, they are being ignored by the writer. Or the writer is the one who forgets these powers exist, especially since characters usually have various people who write them. I don't think Thor specifically as a character has some sort of powers amnesia.

Cap does more with his shield because it is literally all he really has. Without it he is very very slightly superhuman, but not enough to make a difference against most villains of any significance. Not without some heavy PIS on his side.

This is pretty much it.

riv6672
Surtur FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.