Doomsday vs. Hulk, Thor, and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
I haven't even seen the whole movie yet, but i have seen a couple of scenes and read around to get a good enough idea that I feel comfortable making this matchup.

Doomsday vs. Thor, Hulk and Superman.

Asgard has taken all Humans in as refuge. There is no civilian casualties, Doomsday must be killed beyond all else.

MCU New York City
No BFR.
No Kryptonite weakness for DD or Kal because this is MCU.
The three will do anything they can to kill DD. But there is no plot so theyre gonna have to beat it out of him.

None of this team is soloing. Not hulk, thor, or supes. I've only seen about 30 seconds of footage but it's just not happening. I promise.

TH3_V01D
Doomsday stomp hard, he kills Thor then Hulk and finally Superman.

This is one of the things Snyder got right:

DOOMSDAY SHOULD BE UNKILLABLE

He can only lose against cosmic tier characters like Imperix or Deus ex machina like the portal in Hunter/Prey

ShadowFyre
Well, I dont think he should be unkillable as he has died in pretty much every appearance. I feel like he should be stronger than superman by a good margin but there should still be a good fight.

I dont think I made a complete stomp?

Why does Thor die first? He has the best durability feat here aside from Doomsdays. Surviving the Sokovia explosions was way better than a regular nuke.

I really dont like how big DD is though. He is F'in huge.

ShadowFyre
Hulk would die first, and not because he is weak but that is just the way these two would fight. Like pitbulls in a human body. And they would just go straight for eachother. I meant to make two bonus rounds with the Avengers and another vs. All kryptonians from mos

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I haven't even seen the whole movie yet, but i have seen a couple of scenes and read around to get a good enough idea that I feel comfortable making this matchup.

Doomsday vs. Thor, Hulk and Superman.

Asgard has taken all Humans in as refuge. There is no civilian casualties, Doomsday must be killed beyond all else.

MCU New York City
No BFR.
No Kryptonite weakness for DD or Kal because this is MCU.
The three will do anything they can to kill DD. But there is no plot so theyre gonna have to beat it out of him.

None of this team is soloing. Not hulk, thor, or supes. I've only seen about 30 seconds of footage but it's just not happening. I promise. Can asgard fit all the humans?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, I dont think he should be unkillable as he has died in pretty much every appearance. I feel like he should be stronger than superman by a good margin but there should still be a good fight.

I dont think I made a complete stomp?

Why does Thor die first? He has the best durability feat here aside from Doomsdays. Surviving the Sokovia explosions was way better than a regular nuke.

I really dont like how big DD is though. He is F'in huge. The same size as Hulk and Abomination in "The Incredible Hulk" or bigger?

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
The same size as Hulk and Abomination in "The Incredible Hulk" or bigger?

He is bigger than the Hulkbuster

ShadowFyre
Umm from the scenes I saw he looked like HulkBuster size or possibly taller. He is like 15 feet tall I would say.now granted, there is a clip on another thread where DD's fist literally looks bigger than Supermans entire body.

Silent Master
He looks like a ninja turtle with down syndrome.

ShadowFyre
He about the size of the gorilla from "Mighty Joe Young" maybe if anybody remembers that.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Silent Master
He looks like a ninja turtle with down syndrome.

Lmao. Yeah, he kinda does.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Silent Master
He looks like a ninja turtle with down syndrome. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.