Cap vs RE Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Round 1: MCU Cap fights against Nemesis from RE Apocalypse h2h. Can Nemesis get one win atlwast
Round 2: Nemesis gets his RPG and minigun along with other weapons. Cap gets his shield
Bonus round: Cap with and without his shield fights two Executioners in RE Retribution

HulkIsHulk
Nemesis videos
M3tfakWkXRo
dv48CEAyDfA
lLoTD_awLcY
Ap5DrE-vBLI

Executioner videos
14LMLmDZIVs
ZWe2IYGg9qw

Just to give an idea on Alice and Ada
QONEDJyOjdc
qPg0UMiMoTE
Starts at 0:42
JQzSIKcl2CM

Kazenji
Cap

movie version of Nemesis was weak as piss.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Kazenji
Cap

movie version of Nemesis was weak as piss.
The first round I can understand, but the second round too?

Kazenji
What don't you understand, Cap has his shield for Round 2

i'll leave it to you to work it out.

TethAdamTheRock
Cool fight. It will be hard but I think cap would be able to defeat him kind of like cap vs bucky level hardness

I actually think more than that

BruceSkywalker
Cap

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Kazenji
What don't you understand, Cap has his shield for Round 2

i'll leave it to you to work it out.
Nemesia has a mingun and an RPG launcher and a hell of an aim. Now you do the math

Kazenji
You seriously that's going to stop Cap with his shield.... laughing

HulkIsHulk
I beleive Nemesis can shoot around it

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I beleive Nemesis can shoot around it

Nemesis can bend bullets, I don't recall that. please post the clip where he does so.

KingD19
Wasn't Cap exploded inside a bus by an RPG round? And shot at with a minigun by a jet? Didn't it end badly for everyone who tried to kill him both those times?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Wasn't Cap exploded inside a bus by an RPG round? And shot at with a minigun by a jet? Didn't it end badly for everyone who tried to kill him both those times?
So Nemesis gets taken down like a random mook? Was he that weak? Damn. I had not actually seen RE Apocalypse. This is why they say you should watch the movie then make threads

KingD19
Not a random mook, but Nemesis is way too slow to do much and Cap can just dodge his weapons or huddle behind the shield.

golem370
If Cap is hit with his rpg like he was in WS and Nemesis is out to kill that could happen because he was for a minute or two

KingD19
Cap was taken by surprise and didn't have his gear. In this fight he'd just block it or dodge it.

BruceSkywalker
Cap is too fast for Nemesis

Bullets won't do anything here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.