A Petition For Better Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who is up?

Inhuman
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who is up?

My dik

StiltmanFTW
Hi, Colossus Big C.

steverules_2
Dick Grayson awesome

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Inhuman
My dik you don't want better movies? You guys are really going to stay in this perpetual cycle of bad movies? What is the point of this forum anyway?

StiltmanFTW
You asked who is up. He is.

And guess what?

I am, too.

By the way, how've you been, Colossus?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You asked who is up. He is.

And guess what?

I am, too.

By the way, how've you been, Colossus? Why do I care about if your dik is up?

StiltmanFTW
You specifically made a thread for it.

TethAdamTheRock
You specifically made a thread for it. Where in the thread title did it ask for such a thing?

steverules_2
Who is up?

StiltmanFTW
"who is up"

StiltmanFTW
For those wondering...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=120315

TethAdamTheRock
For a petition.

Do I really have to be that simple?

Are you people really that pethetic?

StiltmanFTW
Make better threads then.

You mad bro?

TethAdamTheRock
For those wondering...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=120315 K....?

TethAdamTheRock
Make better thread then.

You mad bro? A better thread about what?

StiltmanFTW
Well, certainly not an abstract, vague one like this...

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by steverules_2
So this thread is full of people were nothing ever actually gets done? You just come one here in this endless cycle of petheticness?

TethAdamTheRock
Well, certainly not an abstract, vague one like this... I want to actually do something

Inhuman
The movies I can remember watching this year have been fine.

Deadpool
Zootopia
The Revenenat
I hear Cloverfield Lane is good.

They cant all be winners.

TethAdamTheRock
The movies I can remember watching this year have been fine.

Deadpool
Zootopia
The Revenenat
I hear Cloverfield Lane is good.

They cant all be winners. Why is that? By who's orders or decree?

Inhuman
Why is that? By who's orders or decree?

Well the films that are done with talented teams and try to portray an engaging story and all that seem to be doing fine.

Then you have these quick cash grabs from studios. Putting directors with little talent other than being able to make films with loud noises, big explosions and muted colors.

Other films that are destined to fail are obvious SJW agenda films that they keep trying to shove down our throats. Im sure the new Ghost-busters will be a great BO success.

You can easily see what movies are destined to fail before they are even out.

StiltmanFTW
K....?

We were missing you. Big C.

steverules_2
So this thread is full of people were nothing ever actually gets done? You just come one here in this endless cycle of petheticness?

Not my fault you made a thread that got turned into KMC members talking about when they're penises are up

quanchi112
Big C was the best of us. May he rest in peace.

CPT Space Bomb
I think he has a point. I could do with far less remakes and sequels to franchises that need a break (Terminator). Anyway....yah.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I think he has a point. I could do with far less remakes and sequels to franchises that need a break (Terminator). Anyway....yah.

I tend to agree, but petitions are pointless. We only have ourselves to blame. Don't go see terrible cash-grab remakes and sequels like Transformers and Robocop and the studios will get the hint. But sadly this shit keeps making tons and tons of money. Spend less money on shit like that and more on smart, lower-budget films.

Kazenji
^ I'm with you on Transformers at this point, I love the whole universe & character's etc...but the movies Bay has been making needs to end.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
Big C was the best of us.

is*

TethAdamTheRock
Someone needs to fire all these movie writers . Or have someone without pride come in and make these movies better. It's like their terrified of doing anything new or different in their movies, what is it pride?

Is this going to be the same boring routine of movies coming out for 10-20 years from now?

One "Ok" Movie, then a bunch of garbage and low budget sequels and prequels that really make no sense and Hype you up to go watch a boring movie. Then rinse and repeat

I think our own pride really keeps us from realizing this

Inhuman
Someone needs to fire all these movie writers . Or have someone without pride come in and make these movies better. It's like their terrified of doing anything new or different in their movies, what is it pride?

Is this going to be the same boring routine of movies coming out for 10-20 years from now?

One "Ok" Movie, then a bunch of garbage and low budget sequels and prequels that really make no sense and Hype you up to go watch a boring movie. Then rinse and repeat

I think our own pride really keeps us from realizing this

alright lets get down to it.

Can you give examples of the movies you are talking about.

TethAdamTheRock
alright lets get down to it.

Can you give examples of the movies you are talking about. Transformers, Alien, Predator, Terminator, avengers aou, batman vs superman, doomsday should of looked like this

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_387,w_717/t_mp_quality/kwguwmxosvjrllk9ij59/is-this-going-to-be-doomsday-s-final-form-in-batman-v-superman-740090.png
^I don't know why he didn't look exactly like that.

Ultron could of been much scarier, batman vs superman could've been a much better written fight.

Movie pride.

Trocity
AoU was so much better than the first Avengers in all fairness, at least imo.

Inhuman
Transformers, Alien, Predator, Terminator, avengers aou, batman vs superman

I would put Ghostbusters in that list too.

AOU was a decent film. Just because it wasn't as good as the first Avengers doesnt mean it was bad.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Trocity
AoU was so much better than the first Avengers in all fairness, at least imo. Ultron could of been much more destructive, much scarier. I mean look at the way he was portrayed in the Trailers. He should of been exactly like that .

I actually went to the movies just because of that. We all did.

StiltmanFTW
You even returned to KMC just because of that.

TethAdamTheRock
You even returned to KMC just because of that. This

Jmanghan
Who is this guy?

StiltmanFTW
The greatest KMCer that ever lived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.