carnage vs joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marniel
Hi all I have a question which of these two psychopaths carnage and crazier wildcard ( who would be the psychopath ) thanks

Mindset
You want to know which one of these psychopaths is the psychopath?

Inhuman
I think he wants to know which of these 2 psychopaths is the wildcard

marniel
Originally posted by marniel
Hi all I have a question which of these two psychopaths carnage and crazier wildcard ( who would be the psychopath ) thanks I wanted to know who is the craziest

StiltmanFTW
Joker.

Carnage just wants to kill people. Joker doesn't know himself what he wants.

ShadowFyre
Pretty much an oppinion, but Joker is probably actually more insane as Carnage pretty much has just one agenda and that is to kill and pretty much it.which is insane but its dumb insane.

Joker is in live with Batman in a very gay sort of way, and will stop at nothing to be around him apparently. And touch him.

Im just playing, I dont know what the joker wants and i doubt he does either. Why i called him crazier.

ShadowFyre
I also feel like Joker is auite a bit smarter and to me, the smartdr you are the more insane you can be as closeminded people are dumb, hence Carnage just wanting to kill repeatedly.

marniel
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I also feel like Joker is auite a bit smarter and to me, the smartdr you are the more insane you can be as closeminded people are dumb, hence Carnage just wanting to kill repeatedly. I think carnage is crazier is because the random killing and being smart joker can reason which would be less crazy but that's just my opinion so ask

meep-meep
Carnage has greater homicidal urges but that doesn't make him crazier than Joker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.