Faora vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking this?

juggernaut74
Probably Faora.

Zack Fair
I'll go with Faora, but I'm sure Wondy can slice a limb or two with her sword.

carthage
Close fight

Probably WW assuming she can slice her and block her blows with her shield, if she gets disarmed then Faora probably wins.

quanchi112
WW wins.

relentless1
Wonder Woman

Zack M
WW due to gear.

juggernaut74
Who is faster?

FrothByte
WW didn't display any suprspeeed.

juggernaut74
She appeared to be moving fast after she slammed against the wall iirc.

byrdgang21
WW gets my vote

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggernaut74
She appeared to be moving fast after she slammed against the wall iirc.

IIRC that was sue to DD's hit on her, not her own superspeed.

TheVaultDweller
That bracelet bash shockwave thing WW did would probably be enough to damage Faora's helmet, leaving her vulnerable.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by FrothByte
IIRC that was sue to DD's hit on her, not her own superspeed. After she regrouped she appeared to dash away at superspeed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggernaut74
After she regrouped she appeared to dash away at superspeed.

She jumped forward at great speed, but that's probably due to leg/jump stength instead of running very fast.

HumbleServant
Bump

FrothByte
Things have changed a bit since I last posted here, but I still think Faora wins based on how Faora was manhandling Clark and how helpless WW was against Superman.

h1a8
To be fair I believe that version of Superman was inferior to the one that fought WW. But I say Faora wins. But WW has a stabbing chance.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
To be fair I believe that version of Superman was inferior to the one that fought WW.

Noted for future debates.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Noted for future debates. in the sense that MOS was holding back and JL Superman wasn't.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
in the sense that MOS was holding back and JL Superman wasn't.

That wouldnt make him inferior (which was your claim). But either way youre conceding he wasnt fighting at his best in MOS. Ill take it thumb up

9jaboy
I believe JL Superman would manhandle faora almost as easily as he handled the JL. But I believe faora is a bit faster than Wonderwoman and stronger though WW is more skilled and also has gears. It'd be a tough one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.