Surfer vs BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
No hold's barred
Round 1: morlas on,but fight to kill
Round 2: no morals on,blood lusted

Galan007
Surfer takes the majority on average.

If Bill decouples, however, he wins.

carver9
With his decouple, it last a short while due to the stress on Bills body. Do you think he could take Surfer out fast enough before the juice in this amp runs out? Surfer knows about this move from Bill since he was there witnessing it when Bill used it. That's all Surfer has to do is avoid until his body stress out.

Galan007
Yes, I do think he can take out Surfer in his decoupled state before reaching critical mass.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, I do think he can take out Surfer in his decoupled state before reaching critical mass.

I am gonna have to agree with this. Bill can hang but should lose on average. Decoupled he wins. I am pretty sure Galactus knew he became more powerful when decoupled ajd it didnt help much.

Oh, and Stormbreaker=Mjolnir=Bill is actually faster than Surfer. And thats a Surfer going all out getting straight dusted by a magic hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.