5 Sentinels(Futures Past) vs Kurse(The Dark World)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Kurse defeat these advanced Sentinels?

TheVaultDweller
Extremely easily

carthage
Weren't they designed solely to kill mutants only?

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, they were designed as mutant hunters, and because of Mystique-related plot could adapt, and copy powers to some degree. But Kurse has no X-gene to duplicate, so he'd have a merry time tearing his way through the Sentinels.

golem370
They ripped Colossus in two pretty impressive.

TheVaultDweller
Two of them had to double team someone well below Kurse. So not that impressive in the context of this match.

golem370
Still imo an impressive feat

Utrigita
They had to enhance their strength through various sources in order to accomplish that though including duplicating colossus own powerset. Their best best is piercing Kurse and hope that it somehow enough stabbing can kill him in the longer run. It's extremely unlikely though and Kurse should stomp solidly.

golem370
You guys are probably right but when I mean Sentinels I mean the last and most powerful set of them.

BruceSkywalker
Kurse wins

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
You guys are probably right but when I mean Sentinels I mean the last and most powerful set of them.

And yet they have zero chance here. If you watched the movie you would know this.

golem370
I watched both movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.