Silver Surfer vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in Gotham

Who wins?

byrdgang21
DD wins. Surfer doesn't really have a way to put him down. And from what I took from the movie DD would just absorb Surfers blasts and become stronger.

Silent Master
Originally posted by byrdgang21
DD wins. Surfer doesn't really have a way to put him down. And from what I took from the movie DD would just absorb Surfers blasts and become stronger.

Considering that the Surfer can phase, how exactly will Doomsday even hit him?

TethAdamTheRock
Lack of "Good Feats" for surfer

Time-Immemorial
So DD comes out and ROFLSTOMPS everyone in MCU now and people are low balling?

Silent Master
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lack of "Good Feats" for surfer
Killing a world destroyer isn't a good feat?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Silent Master
Killing a world destroyer isn't a good feat? A world destroyer himself with no feats. Destroying a mountain or something would of been better for him

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So DD comes out and ROFLSTOMPS everyone in MCU now and people are low balling? Not lowballing, we're trying to get marvel to step it up.

Silent Master
A world destroyer himself with no feats. Destroying a mountain or something would of been better for him

Except for destroying several planets, you seem to have forgetten that the destroyed planets was how Reed was tracking him.

TethAdamTheRock
Except for destroying several planets, you seem to have forgetten that the destroyed planets was how Reed was tracking him. totally forgot about that. And his fight against human torch kinda showed he wasnt at all affected by his fire.

But the fight is hard to gauge, Surfer Maybe? Can surfer kill doomsday?

Would be a really good fight

Silent Master
Not sure, the Galactus killer blast might work but we don't know how long that took to power up or if Surfer even survived it himself.

TethAdamTheRock
Not sure, the Galactus killer blast might work but we don't know how long that took to power up or if Surfer even survived it himself. this, or how would he do against physical attacks?

Silent Master
Unfortunately same answer, not sure. Nothing really ever hurt him when on his board and it took a plot device to knock him off. On the other hand he was never hit as hard as Doomsday is capable of.

TethAdamTheRock
Unfortunately same answer, not sure. Nothing really ever hurt him when on his board and it took a plot device to knock him off. On the other hand he was never hit as hard as Doomsday is capable of. Do you think he's at least as durable as Superman or Zod

Silent Master
Not counting his phasing ability, I'd have to give Superman and Zod the edge as they took bigger hits.

TethAdamTheRock
Not counting his phasing ability, I'd have to give Superman and Zod the edge as they took bigger hits. How do you think he would do against Vision from Avengers?

BruceSkywalker
Not lowballing, we're trying to get marvel to step it up.

lmao Marvel isn't worried about people on message boards using their characters in fictitious fights...

anyways not sure Radd can even hurt Doomsday

TethAdamTheRock
Those fictitious fights can become legitimate movie cross overs one day if heaven on earth is moved

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Time-Immemorial
Surfer only pisses him off. Whats strange about Surfer is when the movie came out people said Surfer was trash, now they are making him out to be the most powerful MCU char to ever come out.

Doomsday shits him out

Henry_Pym
Lol, Surfer had some form of matter rearrangement and his cosmic awareness.

He depowers DD and then drowns him in Gotham Bay

Time-Immemorial
How does he just depower him? That isn't really proof of this.

Henry_Pym
He did it to Doom. Both are energy battery/sponges.

Time-Immemorial
He actually powered up Doom when he hit him though, He really tried to kill him. and it was on accident when he flew over him and that powered him up as well. He never de powered anyone and both times he powered doom up it was accidental.

Henry_Pym
What the hell are you talking about? He took all Doom's powers...

Doom got powered up by getting on Surfer's board.

Placidity
Is Pym a troll or genuine?

Henry_Pym
Are you saying Surfer powered up doom by blasting him? Can't tell?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Are you saying Surfer powered up doom by blasting him? Can't tell?

Yes, he powered him up twice. Watch the movie.

Utrigita
"All" the Surfer did to Doom was reduce him to a skeleton in a single blast only to reassemble him, intentional? I have no idea, all I know is that a blast from Surfer did more damage to Doom in a instant then Human Torchs Supernova ever did.

As for the match, I suppose it can go either way, Surfer has the option to use his Galactus killing Blast, which Doomsday to my knowledge have no feat to show that he can tank, on the other hand I find it expremely unlikely that Surfer will utilize that attack in any way. srug

Surtur
Here is my opinion on Surfer..he was decently powerful, but the bit at the end just made no actual sense. He kills Cloudlactus and somehow survives and..well okay wait how did he just kill the cosmic being that gave him his power? What is going on? F*ck you movie.

Henry_Pym
Yes, he powered him up twice. Watch the movie. Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer? Just want to make sure, I've seen it recently.

psycho gundam
Considering that the Surfer can phase, how exactly will Doomsday even hit him? He might have been warping things and going through them more so than him actually phasing IIRC

Igniz
Silver Surfer wins. The Galactus killer blast would destroy Doomsday. That's more powerful than a nuke stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer? Just want to make sure, I've seen it recently.

Yea

tkitna
Did Surfer actually kill Galactus or just run him off? I cant remember and please dont make me watch it again.

Time-Immemorial
He ran him off. It actually looks like he bfr'd him.

tkitna
He ran him off. It actually looks like he bfr'd him.

Thanks. Thats what I thought.

Utrigita
Originally posted by tkitna
Did Surfer actually kill Galactus or just run him off? I cant remember and please dont make me watch it again.

2:41

I'm sorry but always best to see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGdDb7fAAQ

TheVaultDweller
What always bugged me about that scene is how such a massive explosion can take place right next to the Earth, yet the planet doesn't seem to suffer any really noticeable effects. That movie was so dumb. Doom got control of the Surfer's board because of that wrist mounted thing he had, which the Human Torch somehow managed to burn off, despite being unable to burn cosmic Doom in any other way.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
What always bugged me about that scene is how such a massive explosion can take place right next to the Earth, yet the planet doesn't seem to suffer any really noticeable effects. That movie was so dumb. Doom got control of the Surfer's board because of that wrist mounted thing he had, which the Human Torch somehow managed to burn off, despite being unable to burn cosmic Doom in any other way.

thumb up

The movie was so filled with holes that a swiss cheese looks at it in awe and admiration.

Arachnid1
Its been a while, but didn't Surfer have matter transmutation as a power? He should be able to win this in a stomp.

Henry_Pym
Yea He blasts Doom once, he turns into a skeleton and goes flying through a snow bank. He wakes up without his powers. He turns into a Silver Doom in power armor at the end of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.