Batman V Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I hate to say this, but this movie sucked. It was an okay flick, but everything was just meh. Even the big fight scene in the end.

There was more Batman/Bruce on screen than anyone else. The fight between Bats and Sups was even worse.

Doomsday wasn't Doomsday, but a abomination. The crappy cgi looked nothing like the Doomsday the fan loved.

The dream sequence were idiot.

The cutting of the film sometimes made no sense.

Batman as usual is an hypocrite. He blames Clark for indirectly killing people, but he has no qualm with mass murder.

Overall, the movie sucked.

So share your inputs on the film on what could have been done better.

-Pr-
I wouldn't say it sucked, but it was disappointing, yes.

I have what basically amounts to a new plot in my head, so there'd be more than one change.

CosmicComet
I didn't like it at all.

I couldn't find anything redeeming about this joyless shit.

MoS had one bright spot (flight scene), and this one had...well none. Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, then Edgelord dialogue followed by more Edgelord dialogue.

BatEdge vs SuperEdge: Dawn of Edgy.

**** Snyder, I need this to bomb so I can say good bye to him forever.

Actually an entire reboot would be ok with me at this point. WB wants that MCU money and they need to be punished for thinking they can rush it, and thinking they can appeal to everyone with a coating of dark clouds over everything for their tone.

SquallX
I don't mind the dark tone, if it was done right.

They made Clark a ****ing retard in the movie. I mean seriously, he knew the kryptonians ships were dangerous. So why the **** did he just left them lying around? Worse yet, he let the military take control of Zod's body, how fucming stupid can you be.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SquallX
They made Clark a ****ing retard in the movie.

A very accurate portrayal of the character, then.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A very accurate portrayal of the character, then.

Clark written right is a beast in anything he wants to learn actually. Clark mind is a dangerous thing, it's just that most writers make him act stupid to further the story alone.

-Pr-
Don't mind Stilt, he hates Superman.

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/fnZ7tvV.gif

cdtm
You could almost see this movie as a prequel to Kingdom Come, what with the government trying to reign him in, and the overall tone of the movie..

Almost a perfect lead to him getting fed up, quitting, and working the farm when he gets older.. (Not to mention Batman locking down his city with robots)..

quanchi112
Clark written right is a beast in anything he wants to learn actually. Clark mind is a dangerous thing, it's just that most writers make him act stupid to further the story alone. Most means it's the norm not the other way around.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Most means it's the norm not the other way around.

Point is?

We know for a fact that Kal is a genius, his ability to learn is near limitless, and we've had plenty of author that showned that aspect. Is just that most writers chooses not to go that route.

quanchi112
Point is?

We know for a fact that Kal is a genius, his ability to learn is near limitless, and we've had plenty of author that showned that aspect. Is just that most writers chooses not to go that route. You destroyed your own point when you admitted most writers don't see it this way.

-Pr-
Superman isn't generally written as needing his super-intelligence to beat most of his villains. It doesn't negate the sheer volume of showings he has using it.

Try to keep discussion on the movie, please, everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.