Hercules vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Hercules vs captain marvel

speed is equalized and no flight or lightning for billy

abhilegend
Cap wins.

zopzop
Even with CM's full powers coming into play Hercules wins.

Hercules is immune to lightening attacks (even in his depowered human form) and Hercules is a FAR better fighter than CM. I'd even say that Hercules is stronger and more durable than CM but I can see where people may argue that they are about equal there.

Hercules ftw.

carver9
Herc

CosmicComet
With these stips, Herc eventually, although I feel Cap is more durable than him.

RadZoa
Cap

lawest9
Originally posted by RadZoa
Cap Agreed.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap wins. any reasons for saying this? How many times out of ten?

Glorificus
Herc is a much more skilled fighter, so I should think he'd win a healthy majority.

TethAdamTheRock
Yes but I think cap might be more durable than him, he can take him down with a pin down though.

lawest9
Cap not only gets his strength from Hercules, but those powers are fueled by the other God's, thus he is more stronger and durable than Herc.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Cap not only gets his strength from Hercules, but those powers are fueled by the other God's, thus he is more stronger and durable than Herc.

WTF

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Yes but I think cap might be more durable than him, he can take him down with a pin down though.

Why do you think Cap is more durable?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
WTF Well...........WTF?????????????😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

carver9
DC Hercules is weaker than Marvel Herc.

lawest9
But unlike marvel, DC has more than one version of Hercules.

carver9
But unlike marvel, DC has more than one version of Hercules.

Scans of all these Hercules.

lawest9
Scans of all these Hercules. I'm not set up to post scans, perhaps someone else can do it.

carver9
I'm not set up to post scans, perhaps someone else can do it.

Ok...what's the issue number or tell me where you are getting this from.

h1a8
DC Hercules is weaker than Marvel Herc. Based off what?

leonidas
with these stips herc wins. cap is more durable, but herc is very skilled and would take him out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Even with CM's full powers coming into play Hercules wins.

Hercules is immune to lightening attacks (even in his depowered human form) and Hercules is a FAR better fighter than CM. I'd even say that Hercules is stronger and more durable than CM but I can see where people may argue that they are about equal there.

Hercules ftw.
Never go full Zopzop. Cap is easily stronger and more durable.

Herc gas never beaten anyone worth shit with his so called skills. Originally posted by deathslash
any reasons for saying this? How many times out of ten?
He is stronger and more durable. He can also heal pretty quickly.

Around 8/10.

h1a8
Cap wins. Much stronger and more durable. Herc skills keeps this from being a stomp

Decter
Herc wins

With speed equalized and cap being limited to what he can do here. Herc is a much better fighter and is stronger as well

abhilegend
Originally posted by Decter
Herc wins

With speed equalized and cap being limited to what he can do here. Herc is a much better fighter and is stronger as well
ermmnone

Where is this argument of Hercules being stronger coming from?

lawest9
ermmnone

Where is this argument of Hercules being stronger coming from? I'm curious about that one myself.

leonidas
no reason he'd be stronger unless we assume marvel herc>dc herc, but i've always seen them the essentially the same even though marvel has FAR more appearances and better quantifiable feats.

RadZoa
I might be inclined to go with Hercules after seeing him manhandle Sentry although IIRC Sentry was holding back. Unless CM has a massive strength and durability advantage which is hard for me to believe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
no reason he'd be stronger unless we assume marvel herc>dc herc, but i've always seen them the essentially the same even though marvel has FAR more appearances and better quantifiable feats.
Cap doesn't draws his strength from greek Hercules. The Hercules he draws his strength from is a Lord of Order as per Trials of Shazam.

deathslash
Cap doesn't draws his strength from greek Hercules. The Hercules he draws his strength from is a Lord of Order as per Trials of Shazam. does he have any feats that show that he's stronger than Hercules though? Also, where's the argument of better durability coming from?

CosmicComet
Cap took a tesseract bomb and got turned inside out, reformed in a single panel.

At the very least, his damage soak shits on Herc's.

Astner
WTF S Wisdom of Solomon,
H Strength of Hercules,
A Stamina of Atlas,
Z Power of Zeus,
A Courage of Achilles, and
M Speed of Mercury.
It was a joke.

Magnificent M
Hercules spams nutshots.

leonidas
Cap doesn't draws his strength from greek Hercules. The Hercules he draws his strength from is a Lord of Order as per Trials of Shazam.

ffs i keep forgetting that idiotic retcon..... don't think it really affected his strength one way or the other though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
does he have any feats that show that he's stronger than Hercules though? Also, where's the argument of better durability coming from?
His rivalry with Superman alone is better than anything Hercules can show.

He also has better durability feats than Herc on average. Originally posted by leonidas
ffs i keep forgetting that idiotic retcon..... don't think it really affected his strength one way or the other though.
N00b.

stick out tongue

deathslash
His rivalry with Superman alone is better than anything Hercules can show.

He also has better durability feats than Herc on average.
N00b.

stick out tongue Hercules being equal to Thor isn't on part with cap vs superman? Please don't tell me that this is gonna devolve into a superman vs Thor thread.

What durability feats suggest this?

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
Hercules being equal to Thor isn't on part with cap vs superman? Please don't tell me that this is gonna devolve into a superman vs Thor thread.

Not when its universally accepted that Superman is stronger than Thor.

Getting toe to toe with ****ing Spectre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.