Boycott April Fools Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Lets all boycott Digi's April Fools

Flyattractor
Yes. Let us BOYCOTT APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4a3949972cc0cbf338313ecfb41dcd7/tumblr_mj9fvzrt021s51zjyo1_500.gif

Time-Immemorial
We don't need the stupid jokes anyways!

Digi
You won't want to do that, I promise. Let's try not to be too nasty, though. Enjoy the holiday weekend, all.

It's xyz!
ninja

I agree.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
You won't want to do that, I promise. Let's try not to be too nasty, though. Enjoy the holiday weekend, all.

No one here is happy with what you did though. Does that make you feel good?

Time-Immemorial

We don't want your April Fools jokes.

StiltmanFTW

What is it this time, Spider-Dig?

Delph + 1000 other men "versus" you? Yawn.

Time-Immemorial
His plan is to open the 1,000,000,00 thread tomorrow, then close it before we get to it and either make the last post himself or one of the other mods or close it before the last post.

Its just a complete shitty way to do a April Fools Joke.

People have spent tens of thousands of hours posting in that thread only to have someone screw them over for a few laughs.

Needless to say, this will be just another way people have run and brought activity to a crawl..

Genesis-Soldier
🙀🙅🏿⚠️

quanchi112
Digi will pay for his crimes against humanity.

Digi
I'll pay for my crimes in tasteful semi-nudes, thanks.

TI's a bit off base. It's going down tomorrow. And if there are any shenanigans to be had, it will have to come from one of the other mods.

Flyattractor
Wow. This MB is getting to be a lot like a certain other MB more and more every day.

Time-Immemorial
Yup

Surtur
Don't you hate pants?

1srzsTJOW2c

Flyattractor
Not when they are someone else's and they are on fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.