Meetra Surik and Revan vs Darth Bane And Pre suit Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Sorry for my long time absence, but I have returned to make some match ups I hope are interesting.

Meetra Surik and Revan (Both in there respective primes)

Vs

Darth Bane (DOE or RoT) and Pre Suit Vader

Both sides are in character.

Battle would take place in the emperors throne room.

Revan and Meetra would hope to face the emperor but would instead run into these two Sith, who would come out the victor here?

Emperordmb
HE'S BACK!!!! OMFG HE'S BACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Trocity
Team 2, Meetra's out of her depth.

TheDarthBoy
I did say in character, so do you think that there coordination, teamwork, master student bond would serve to better the two Dark Lords?

Trocity
Do you really think SOR Revan would have the same bond with Meetra that they used to?

carthage
Vader carries Bane to victory

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
Do you really think SOR Revan would have the same bond which Meetra that they used to?
You mean the one where he pushes his marriage in her face? Probably.

TheDarthBoy
Do you really think SOR Revan would have the same bond which Meetra that they used to?

Hmmmm I would say noooo he was abit insane, granted I did have a feeling one would use SOR Revan...I would say the Foundry Revan as he had his head together. THough I think his combative nature would make her remembur him in his more darker days in the mandolorian wars. So SOR Revan would be split but not that split with Meetra at his side.

Syndicate
Team 2. Good fight.

Deronn_solo
Team 2, Meetra's out of her depth.

AncientPower
Team 1, Revan is the most powerful on the field and can arguably fight them interchangeably, Surik just provides him with amplifications to his own power.

Noting that Surik, even with massive disadvantages, has repeatedly faced more powerful opponents and held her own, if not won outright.

carthage
Lmao

AncientPower
Revan is the most powerful, quite clearly as well. With Surik's bond providing him excess reserves and augmentation then yes he can win. She'll last longer than most think, she'll provide a long enough distraction for Revan to at least severely damage one of them and once she is dead the ball is already in Revan's court.

carthage
Bane can honestly oneshot Meetra with lightning

AncientPower
Again stop replying with bait, you're obsolete, Bart is your superior in all ways.

An hero already.

carthage
Your replies here are even more retarded than your sock Ziggystardust on Comicvine.

Why don't you an hero?

AncientPower
Parroting three year old Ant trolling, at least source your quotes Carth.

Tondemonai
Team 1. Revan is mvp by far, and while Metra is the weak link, she can just sit back and use her BM to amp Revan and weaken team 2 for a team 1 win

carthage
And isn't three moron. You don't even know his real age, that's so bad. Also prove Meetra survives being stomped by Bane

AncientPower
Ant*

His claims are three years old, you baffoon.

carthage
You said he was three, idiot. Three year olds can't make Revan respect threads, but they can probably kill Shaak Ti

JKBart
Ant is a ****ing aging adult in his deathbed by KMC standards leave him alone all of you

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage
You said he was three, idiot. Three year olds can't make Revan respect threads, but they can probably kill Shaak Ti

You're like Lucius Malfoy, just disappear and look on as nobody notices.

I love how you think I care about Shaak Ti.

carthage
How does it know you're hated by three different Star Wars forums? Even Legend is more respected than you

AncientPower
I find it humorous at best, also you thinking SWTOR is relevant to a dicussion is just an hero worthy, also nobody actually believes that tripe on Comicvine or here, all of that was long since proven false. You're weak Carthage, even DMB and Neph have taken your Bane trolling down.

Your credibility, your only name to fame, all gone.

carthage
That post is a cry for help and an admission you want SW fans to like you. Why else would you go through the lengths of multiple banned accounts, just so you could spread your Pro-Shaak to propaganda like the plague.

You're ancient history

Syndicate
Is AncientPower really Ziggy? I actually respect Ziggy...

S_W_LeGenD
Revan defeats any opponent here before Meetra Surik falls. Revan then proceeds to turn the tide of the confrontation.

Team 1 in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.