The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. The Blitz'd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
The title is self explanitory

I decided to choose this next one because out of all three of them Kit Fisto was the one that out performed each of them, but did he really?
Yes.

Im going to use the Novelization for this fight as Sidious used plain trickery than actual swordplay, and the evidence was that Kit was able to last right when anakin came inside the room only to see Kits Head fly off. With that said could Agen and Sassae Tinn have if not the same chance as warriors?

All three of them were hand picked by Windu each of them being masters in there own right.

If Sidious's trick didnt work against Agen and Sassea, could they have lasted as long as Kit Fisto did in the Books?

Trocity
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Im going to use the Novelization for this fight as Sidious used plain trickery than actual swordplay, and the evidence was that Kit was able to last right when anakin came inside the room only to see Kits Head fly off.

Which novelization is this? I'm pretty sure Anakin sees Kit's lightsaber wink out while he's outside and still on his way to the executive building.

TheDarthBoy
ROTS the book, but still a long way and much more impressive fight than in the movies do you agree?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Trocity
Which novelization is this? I'm pretty sure Anakin sees Kit's lightsaber wink out while he's outside and still on his way to the executive building.

You are correct.

In the movie nobody was really "blitzed." Palpatine used Force Scream and killed the first two while they were stunned.

Anyway, had they not been tricked/stunned by Force Scream, both of those guys would have lasted far longer seeing as Kit is a Form I master and Form I is lousy against a single opponent.

FreshestSlice
Force Scream isn't even a power in the movie.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chilled monkey
In the movie nobody was really "blitzed." Palpatine used Force Scream and killed the first two while they were stunned.lmao

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Force Scream isn't even a power in the movie.

Actually it is, since Palpatine used it in that scene. Did you not hear the sound he made when he attacked?

FreshestSlice
Are you legit retarded? Every yell isn't a Force power.

Aurbere
Anakin yelled at Obi-Wan a lot during their fight on Mustafar. smile

chilled monkey
Are you legit retarded? Every yell isn't a Force power.

True, which is proof that Palpatine used Force Scream since that was NOT a regular yell. Listen to it; it was a primal, inhuman cry of power and rage, something you'd expect from a maddened beast, not a human throat.

Originally posted by Aurbere
Anakin yelled at Obi-Wan a lot during their fight on Mustafar. smile

Yes. And he never made a sound remotely like what Palpatine did.

Aurbere
You must never have read Darth Plagueis. Palpy beasted pretty hard on his family. Clearly he's just an animal masquerading as a politician.

Beniboybling
True, which is proof that Palpatine used Force Scream since that was NOT a regular yell. Listen to it; it was a primal, inhuman cry of power and rage, something you'd expect from a maddened beast, not a human throat. Because he's a Sith Lord lmao. Anyway this isn't KOTOR lel, that shit doesn't stun people.

JKBart
Even if it was legitimate Force Scream, I would have expected these guys to cower, step back in shock, drop down to their knees in pain or whatever... not to become slowed down kek.

FreshestSlice
True, which is proof that Palpatine used Force Scream since that was NOT a regular yell. Listen to it; it was a primal, inhuman cry of power and rage, something you'd expect from a maddened beast, not a human throat.
Holy shit. As soon as I think you can't get anymore you, you go to the next level.

SunRazer
Agen and Saesee do try to move in the movie. It's obviously trying to show us that Palpatine was just too fast for them, not that they were turned to statues because Palpatine screamed.

carthage
Are you sure Palpatine made some pretty ugly faces? What proof do you have they weren't scared into statues?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by SunRazer
Agen and Saesee do try to move in the movie. It's obviously trying to show us that Palpatine was just too fast for them, not that they were turned to statues because Palpatine screamed.
That scream was pretty scary, tho.

JKBart
vodka

chilled monkey
Holy shit. As soon as I think you can't get anymore you, you go to the next level.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.