Albert Wesker vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Wesker from the RE games face Gorgpn the Wolverine rogue. Gorgon has an adamantium katana while Wesker has two Desert Eagles. Hoe badly does Gorgon walk over Wesker?
No stone stare.
Will this be any different if Wesker has Urobous form?

RadZoa
Gorgon would kill him easily. Wesker only looked formidable because he was fighting extremely weak characters like Chris, Jill and Sheva, all 3 of whom Gorgon or someone like Wolverine or Elektra would kill with staggering ease.

KingD19
Wesker was also toying with them for the sake of the plot the entire time. He could have killed them within moments if he felt like it.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Wesker was also toying with them for the sake of the plot the entire time. He could have killed them within moments if he felt like it.
It wasn't just plot. I remember in one scene Weaker roundhouse kicked Chris onto a steel door so hard not only did the steel door get knocked off its hinges and fly away more than 10 feet, it also has a Chris-shaped indentation on it but Chris walked it off pretty easily
On another occasion Weaker slammed Chris headfirst through an oak table then dragged him through it like what Jason Vorhees did to Freddie Krueger yet Chris did not have a scratch on him

Yamcha
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
It wasn't just plot. I remember in one scene Weaker roundhouse kicked Chris onto a steel door so hard not only did the steel door get knocked off its hinges and fly away more than 10 feet, it also has a Chris-shaped indentation on it but Chris walked it off pretty easily
On another occasion Weaker slammed Chris headfirst through an oak table then dragged him through it like what Jason Vorhees did to Freddie Krueger yet Chris did not have a scratch on him Chris has a lot of muscles tho

HulkIsHulk
I just noticed the smiley near the thread title. I didn't put it there

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
Gorgon would kill him easily. Wesker only looked formidable because he was fighting extremely weak characters like Chris, Jill and Sheva, all 3 of whom Gorgon or someone like Wolverine or Elektra would kill with staggering ease.

Chris beats the crap out of random, innocent boulders:

v=4xuXkVzBdJQ

RadZoa
Originally posted by cdtm
Chris beats the crap out of random, innocent boulders:

v=4xuXkVzBdJQ Boulders don't hit back.

Nusa105
Feats for gorgon? Before you give me Gorgon's feats, i would say Wesker

cdtm
Casually beating Wolverine and Elektra at the same time, as an army of Shield agents were firing on him.

Deflecting machinegun fire back at the shooters.

Reacting to super speedster Yo Yo and cutting off her arms.

Tanking a giant leg that sent him through a cave wall..

Generally, he's a damage sponge. Jason Vorhee's style.

Nusa105
Casually beating Wolverine and Elektra at the same time, as an army of Shield agents were firing on him.

Assuming with that, Gorgon is my vote now

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
Boulders don't hit back. Yes they do.

Go ahead and punch them and I promise you they will "hit back".

#BrokenFist.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yes they do.

Go ahead and punch them and I promise you they will "hit back".

#BrokenFist.
That's simply Newton's third law in action

HulkIsHulk
Plus having low level telepathy and low level superspeed, Wolverine-lite healing, wolverine level superstrength, high MA skills and the ability to turn people into stone like Medusa the Gorgon. Tomi was just phuking awesome wgen he debuted

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Thinking about it CIS gets Wesker killled even faster. He always underestimates his opponents

cdtm
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Plus having low level telepathy and low level superspeed, Wolverine-lite healing, wolverine level superstrength, high MA skills and the ability to turn people into stone like Medusa the Gorgon. Tomi was just phuking awesome wgen he debuted

Wolverine lite? He's tanked everything thrown at him, from Logan's claws to Shang Chi's best amped blitz.

It hasn't really been overloaded yet. I'm not even 100% certain Iron Fist in "Gave Black Panther brain damage past his vibranium suit" berserker mode could put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.