Reed Richards w. Prep Vs Superman w. Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Two questions, one serious, and one if the thread immediately gets derailed:

Serious: who is the more dangerous opponent, who can take out the highest tier threats?

Derailed: which one gets most exaggerated on versus sites?

http://i.imgur.com/IA81Qf9.jpg

ghostman
negged

StiltmanFTW
Serious: Richards is.

Derailed: Superman...

riv6672
^^^ thumb up

Genii96
Richards has an abstract killing gun in his closet

riv6672
And there's the derailment.

Surtur
The truth is Reed is more dangerous if he has prep. There is really no question about that, when he has prep he can potentially take out much higher threats.

Though Superman is obviously capable of ending 95% of his encounters with his speed, but once you get to cosmic level threats speed tends not to matter.

I guess one could argue in some ways Superman is more dangerous merely because he doesn't require time to prep in order to be incredibly dangerous.

riv6672
Those are all points i considered, Surtur, and was hoping folks might want to try and break down, but you seem to have done it all. stick out tongue

TheVoidofDeath
Which version of supes?

riv6672
Post crisis.

h1a8
Superman is the most dangerous if it's a fight where the bell rings. Reed is more dangerous if he preps and gets to have the element of surprise.

Think of Metroman in the movie Megamind when he faked his death. That is how Superman could operate.

riv6672
He could become a sanitation worker, so he could keep the S...!

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
He could become a sanitation worker, so he could keep the S...!

laughing

riv6672
Its an honorable profession!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.