Superman,Batman and Wonder Woman(BVS) Vs Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
The BVS Trio takes on Blackheart from the Ghost Rider movie.

Blackheart is Legion mode/contract powered in this fight.

Psychotron
I don't even remember what Blackheart can do, but unless he's above nuke-level he gets wrecked.

Igniz
Originally posted by Psychotron
I don't even remember what Blackheart can do, but unless he's above nuke-level he gets wrecked.

The Contract of San Venganza made him virtually immortal since he is backed by 1000 evil souls. It gave him the ability to regenerate at speeds faster than Wolverine. Blackheart with the Contract of San Venganza doesn't show pain from physical attacks or even magical attacks since Ghost Rider's hell fire was ineffective. Blackheart without the contract of San Venganza was capable of "poisoning" anyone who he touches with sulfur, burning them from the inside(Soul absorption). Also, he can sense humans by "smelling" their fear.

relentless1
how'd he die again? been a long time since i watched Ghost Rider

Igniz
Originally posted by relentless1
how'd he die again? been a long time since i watched Ghost Rider

Via Ghost Rider's penance stare(which burns the soul of the victim). Just remember the penance stare was only effective when Blackheart acquired the contract of San Venganza. The penance stare was useless against normal Blackheart since he has no soul to burn.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Igniz
The Contract of San Venganza made him virtually immortal since he is backed by 1000 evil souls. It gave him the ability to regenerate at speeds faster than Wolverine. Blackheart with the Contract of San Venganza doesn't show pain from physical attacks or even magical attacks since Ghost Rider's hell fire was ineffective. Blackheart without the contract of San Venganza was capable of "poisoning" anyone who he touches with sulfur, burning them from the inside(Soul absorption). Also, he can sense humans by "smelling" their fear.

Well, Superman isn't even human. He tosses him on the Moon and that's that.

Igniz
Well, Superman isn't even human. He tosses him on the Moon and that's that.

You do realize Blackheart is a demon from hell. He is capable of going from hell to earth. That's dimensions compared to earth to moon distance. And wasn't Superman ended up getting stabbed by Wonder Woman's magical sword? And don't forget soul absorption stick out tongue

Psychotron
Superman and Wonder Woman didn't fight. What durability feats does Blackheart have, I doubt he could withstand a punch from Superman, and WW's sword will definitely cut him up.

StealthRanger
Blackheart with the contract of San Veganza (sp?) has Alucard style regeneration or some shit IIRC, and he has insta-death touches

Though he has no notable strength or speed feats that I can recall

Igniz
Superman and Wonder Woman didn't fight. What durability feats does Blackheart have, I doubt he could withstand a punch from Superman, and WW's sword will definitely cut him up.

Wasn't Wonder Woman sword stuck in Doomsday's right hand? I remember Doomsday stabbing Superman using it. Also

Originally posted by Igniz

Psychotron
He stabbed him with a spike he grew.

Surtur
Why doesn't Superman just vaporize Blackheart? I don't ever remember the guy being reduced to ash and coming back. Yes, he healed quite quickly from hellfire shotgun blasts and stuff like that.

Utrigita
Ghost Rider did blast him apart with his shotgun, Blackheart reformed.

As of this fight I simply don't see the team having the required powerset to take him down. Blackheart wins by war of attrition.

BruceSkywalker
Batfleck and Diana sit this out as Kal hurls him into the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.