Darth Vader vs. Count Dooku vs. Darth Maul [Sabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
This is canon only. Who would win in a three-way duel?

SWR Vader, RotS Dooku, SoD Maul.

carthage
Dooku's pretty out of his element against a powerful strength duelist like Vader and a relentless duelist like Maul.

Probably between Vader and Maul when Dooku gets overpowered, and we'll see how that turns out this Wednesday

Syndicate
Vader or Dooku.

JKBart
I believe Maul has it in the bag. Superior physical, fighting style greatly optimized to target Dooku's style, and minimize Vader's edges, also the most versatile and tactical combatant of them all.

Of course ILS didn't pay me for this post, it's my entirely private and well-founded view - obviously normal people don't pay real money, even in Bitcoins equivalent of 0.50$, for support about fictional characters, it's totally ridiculous.

FreshestSlice
I think ILS paid you fifty cents for some odd reason.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage
Probably between Vader and Maul when Dooku gets overpowered, and we'll see how that turns out this Wednesday I was given the impression that Maul and Vader are not going to fight, that or Dave is just being extremely coy.

|King Joker|
I think he said something to the effect of Maul vs. Vader taking backseat to the drama between Vader and Ahsoka. Or something. Whatever that means. If I'm even remembering right.

Beniboybling

|King Joker|
Mmm, yeah, agreed.

Kind of sucks -- would've given some people that 'gauge' for Vader that's necessary for them.

Maybe in season 3 we'll get it, because if Vader and Maul don't fight in TotA I doubt Maul will bite the dust on Wednesday.

EmperorSidious2
Vader

|King Joker|
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vader Reasons?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Mmm, yeah, agreed.

Kind of sucks -- would've given some people that 'gauge' for Vader that's necessary for them.

Maybe in season 3 we'll get it, because if Vader and Maul don't fight in TotA I doubt Maul will bite the dust on Wednesday. True, it would be a missed opportunity if they never did.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons?

He's the most skilled out of the three, and I don't see how any of the other two can win. Maul is really the weakest here, and would be cut down first. Then it comes down to Dooku and Vader, and Vader is more skilled, has way more endurance, more strength, and overall better than Dooku.

Tondemonai
Tbh Maul. He's much more agile than either opponent, with Dooku being at a severe disadvantage form-wise. Idk if he can cope with Vader's strength or Maul's speed/endurance. He'd go down first, and Maul can easily evade Vader and possibly (unlikely but not improbable) overpower Vader with his sheer endurance and agility.

SunRazer
Maul's endurance isn't better than Vader's...

Tondemonai
At this point I would argue it is. His fight with Windu, Kenobi, Dooku, etc. impressed me. I'd say he can take the win.

SunRazer
His fight with Windu was one panel. LOL.

He's never fought Dooku either. Did you even read SoD?

NewGuy01
Any could win, tbh.

Tondemonai
I'm saying his fight when it was Dooku and Maul vs the Jedi. I was impressed with his ability to cope when the other two Jedi joined the fight and still survived, granted he still had Dooku taking majority of the heat. Still impressed, though.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
His fight with Windu was one panel. LOL.

He's never fought Dooku either. Did you even read SoD?

That panel encompasses like 4 minutes in TCW? Nice denial of evidence Sungrazer

SunRazer
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I'm saying his fight when it was Dooku and Maul vs the Jedi. I was impressed with his ability to cope when the other two Jedi joined the fight and still survived, granted he still had Dooku taking majority of the heat. Still impressed, though.

It's impressive that he could fight Mace while kicking Aayla, but that's basically all that happened. There's no show of endurance there.

|King Joker|
Who do you think wins, SunRazer?

SunRazer
Any of them could feasibly win. Perhaps Vader has the highest chance, but only by a slight amount.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
It's impressive that he could fight Mace while kicking Aayla, but that's basically all that happened. There's no show of endurance there.

Maybe you missed the part where he's exerting himself against multiple opponents. Given that one scan likely would've been like 4 minutes and his force augmentation would've been taxing him, it's a better showing of endurance than anything Vader has done

Nice try Sunchaser thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.