Thor vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Thor v Doomsday,

Who wins??

Impediment
Doomsday, easily.

carthage
Thor gets humiliated worse than he did against Ultron and Kurse

Psychotron
Doomsday beats him down worse than Kurse did.

quanchi112
Thor wins., far more skilled and DD can't take the hammer off his chest.

Zack M
Doomsday eats him for lunch.

quanchi112
Based on ?

Sensui
Doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sensui
Doomsday. Based on ?

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins., far more skilled and DD can't take the hammer off his chest.

Based on ?

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
Based on ?

Based on?

carthage
Originally posted by Zack M
Based on?

Based on?

Arachnid1
Based on ? Originally posted by relentless1
Based on ? Originally posted by Zack M
Based on? Originally posted by carthage
Based on? Based

ON!?

Time-Immemorial
https://redringsofredemption.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/based-on-a-true-story-00045.jpg

quanchi112
Based on ? Superior skill and that hammer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Based on? Thor's superior cock.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Based

ON!? Thor's superior skill, cock, and semen.

Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday smacks the hammer away easier than Kurse did.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday smacks the hammer away easier than Kurse did. Doomsday doesn't have Kurse's skill you noob.

carthage
Thor's superior cock.

How would you know of The superiority of Odinson's phallus?

Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday doesn't have Kurse's skill you noob.

Not much skill needed to swat away a hammer.

quanchi112
Not much skill needed to swat away a hammer. Are you kidding ?

carthage
Proof Doomsday can lift big rocks like Kurse?

Tattoos N Scars
Are you kidding ?

It's flying at you, swat it away. Doomsday would do it better than Kurse. Your Marvel bias is showing again.

carthage
He's clearly devoted to his favorite company. There is nothing wrong with that

quanchi112
Proof Doomsday can lift big rocks like Kurse? He couldn't beat a guy who lifted up a sink and bashed it down on Superman. wink

quanchi112
It's flying at you, swat it away. Doomsday would do it better than Kurse. Your Marvel bias is showing again. That takes skill. Doomsday wasn't skilled. How don't you get it ? By your logic everyone has the same skill in a fight since you avoid a punch thrown at you.

quanchi112
He's clearly devoted to his favorite company. There is nothing wrong with that I am arguing based off the films. I am Mr. Objective.

carthage
I agree Supermans showing of being taken out by has isn't Baleman tier. You're onto something here mmm

Tattoos N Scars
That takes skill. Doomsday wasn't skilled. How don't you get it ? By your logic everyone has the same skill in a fight since you avoid a punch thrown at you.

No skill needed, Quan. You ever swatted a wasp flying up to your face?

quanchi112
No skill needed, Quan. You ever swatted a wasp flying up to your face? There is skill in everything. That's why we have professional fights and boxers because guys who train at this are better than guys who don't.

quanchi112
I agree Supermans showing of being taken out by has isn't Baleman tier. You're onto something here mmm ??

Igniz
Pretty interesting I found out about MCU Thor in the comic prequel Thor the Dark World Prelude. The scene in the Avengers movie were Loki asks "How much Dark Energy did our Father had to use to send you here?" actually reveals in the comic prequel that both Thor and Odin would've died using this process. I'm guessing Thor's body would have been scattered through out the 9 realms if he didn't withstood the Dark Energy travel. Odin mentioned in the comic prequel that when Loki fell from Yggdrasil, he's body would've been scattered throughout the 9 realms. Yet Loki is alive in the Avengers movie. So both MCU Thor and Loki have legit durability feats.

Another thing I like to point out if El Gigante(Doomsday) can withstand his own heat ray vision? Thor did that whirlwind thing against the Destroyer armor and deflected back its beam against it. Rendering the Destroyer no longer functional. Another thing I have to point out is that El Gigante(Doomsday) wasn't portrayed flying despite being Kryptonian. I often saw El Gigante(Doomsday) leaping. So Thor could pull off the whirlwind deflect El Gigante(Doomsday) heat ray vision back at him.

Note:I'm not against people who say El Gigante(Doomsday)wins. I do believe Thor can be knocked out by El Gigante(Doomsday). I'm just saying Thor could do that whirlwind trick and there is nothing to suggest El Gigante(Doomsday) can withstand his own heat ray vision.

carthage
Exactly Doomsday has no experience against heavy winds

It could probably oneshot him

relentless1
Originally posted by Igniz
Pretty interesting I found out about MCU Thor in the comic prequel Thor the Dark World Prelude. The scene in the Avengers movie were Loki asks "How much Dark Energy did our Father had to use to send you here?" actually reveals in the comic prequel that both Thor and Odin would've died using this process. I'm guessing Thor's body would have been scattered through out the 9 realms if he didn't withstood the Dark Energy travel. Odin mentioned in the comic prequel that when Loki fell from Yggdrasil, he's body would've been scattered throughout the 9 realms. Yet Loki is alive in the Avengers movie. So both MCU Thor and Loki have legit durability feats.

Another thing I like to point out if El Gigante(Doomsday) can withstand his own heat ray vision? Thor did that whirlwind thing against the Destroyer armor and deflected back its beam against it. Rendering the Destroyer no longer functional. Another thing I have to point out is that El Gigante(Doomsday) wasn't portrayed flying despite being Kryptonian. I often saw El Gigante(Doomsday) leaping. So Thor could pull off the whirlwind deflect El Gigante(Doomsday) heat ray vision back at him.

Note:I'm not against people who say El Gigante(Doomsday)wins. I do believe Thor can be knocked out by El Gigante(Doomsday). I'm just saying Thor could do that whirlwind trick and there is nothing to suggest El Gigante(Doomsday) can withstand his own heat ray vision.

what do u keep calling him El Gigante?? He is much more graceful in a fight that Giant Gonzalez ever was

Igniz
what do u keep calling him El Gigante?? He is much more graceful in a fight that Giant Gonzalez ever was

Because his design was similar to that giant boss from Resident Evil 4 known as El Gigante big grin

relentless1
Because his design was similar to that giant boss from Resident Evil 4 known as El Gigante big grin

though u were talking about the wrestler laughing

Psychotron

He did withstand WW's bracers attacks. They absorbed and deflected DD's HV back to Doomsday.

Igniz
Originally posted by Psychotron
He did withstand WW's bracers attacks. They absorbed and deflected DD's HV back to Doomsday.

The problem is El Gigante(Doomsday) got hit in the chest and it wasn't a concentrated heat ray vision blast that Wonder Woman's bracer withstood and deflected. Again, I don't remember El Gigante(Doomsday) flying. I do remember him leaping. And when I asked If El Gigante(Doomsday) is capable of withstanding his own heat ray vision, this is what I had in mind when I asked.

bsx7aqqaPr4

El Gigante(Doomsday) mind end up lobotomizing himself if he used a concentrated blast of heat ray vision against MCU Thor doing the whirlwind and deflecting antic.

Psychotron
I don't see why not. Kryptonians can withstand their own heat vision (with some pain), Doomsday should be able to survive his own as well.

Placidity
You can also, you know, stop using HV if its being deflected back.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity

That too.

Igniz
I don't see why not. Kryptonians can withstand their own heat vision (with some pain), Doomsday should be able to survive his own as well.

Kryptonians getting hit in the arm,leg or body by their own heat vision I believe they can survive. The example I provided was the heat vision being deflected back at their eyes. And our eyes is much closer to our brain. This is the conundrum that I provided since Thor used his ability to manipulate the winds and his hammer to deflect an attack back at its attacker. What's more impressive is that he used his hammer to jam the Destroyers visor beam. Which ended the fight. Imagine If Thor did the same thing to El Gigante(Doomsday). El Gigante(Doomsday) gets hit with his own HV back in his eyes that results in self lobotomy. There is nothing to suggest El Gigante(Doomsday) wont get lobotomized by his own heat ray vision.

Originally posted by Placidity

Lets not pretend that El Gigante(Doomsday) is capable of thinking strategy and tactics. He was purely rage and ferocity. I don't think El Gigante(Doomsday) is just gonna think "Hey his deflecting my heat ray vision! I should stop doing that!" He was purely hit everything in site when he fought the trio. There's nothing to suggest El Gigante(Doomsday) is capable of thought. He was purely animalistic evil face

CPT Space Bomb
Thor loses unless he has Kryptonite spear.

quanchi112
Still not one reason to suggest Doomsday can get up from the hammer being laid on his chest. Thor ftw.

Psychotron
Still not one reason to suggest Doomsday can get up from the hammer being laid on his chest. Thor ftw.

Thor would need to knock Doomsday down first, which is not happening.

quanchi112
Thor would need to knock Doomsday down first, which is not happening. Why can't he knock him down again ?

Surtur
Why are we even talking about Thor calling up a whirlwind? He can't do it instantly. Why does Doomsday stand there and allow this to occur?

Surtur
Why can't he knock him down again ?

Who is the strongest person to fail to lift the hammer and how strong is Doomsday in comparison to that person? In other words, how strong is DD compared to Hulk?

quanchi112
Was doomsday fast enough to take out Batman ?

Psychotron
Why can't he knock him down again ?

Because he's much weaker.

Surtur
Is that your way of saying Doomsday would just stand and allow Thor to create this whirlwind? Heck there were times Thor had to deflect energy blasts inside the whirlwind with his hammer. This entire strategy just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Psychotron
Was doomsday fast enough to take out Batman ?

Batman had to be saved by Wonder Woman as I recall.

quanchi112
Because he's much weaker. So weaker beings can't ever knock down stronger ones ? You first need to prove he's stronger.

quanchi112
Batman had to be saved by Wonder Woman as I recall. It took time to hv and it wasn't that fast since batman avoided it despite being damaged.

Surtur
So weaker beings can't ever knock down stronger ones ? You first need to prove he's stronger.

But wait your argument doesn't even make sense. You say it requires skill to swat the hammer away like Kurse did. Even if we did say that was 100% true(it isn't) then can you explain why it takes skill to remove the hammer from atop your chest?

Or are you going to argue that Kurse could swat the hammer away, but if Thor had merely placed it on his chest when he was on the ground he would of been helpless?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
But wait your argument doesn't even make sense. You say it requires skill to swat the hammer away like Kurse did. Even if we did say that was 100% true(it isn't) then can you explain why it takes skill to remove the hammer from atop your chest?

Or are you going to argue that Kurse could swat the hammer away, but if Thor had merely placed it on his chest when he was on the ground he would of been helpless? Yes, as it takes skill to move and avoid the hammer while completely turned around in the ease in which he did. How many other beings have done so ?

It takes being worthy to remove it atop your chest. Different things.

Yes, if he placed it on Kurses chest he'd have been helpless. Kurse was too skilled to that occur.

Surtur
It actually takes speed to do what Kurse did. More speed then actual skill.

Also you are then saying the hammer basically has a swatting vulnerability? Since saying it can be swatted but not moved from your chest is saying that. You see you don't have to lift the hammer up with your hands to get it off your chest if you have enough strength. You could just kind of...roll over. Why that wouldn't work, but you can swat the thing away is beyond me.

Psychotron
It took time to hv and it wasn't that fast since batman avoided it despite being damaged.

You're acting like DD and Batman were fighting alone, when in reality Superman and WW were the ones fighting him most of the time.

So weaker beings can't ever knock down stronger ones ? You first need to prove he's stronger.

He was much stronger than Superman, who is >> Thor in strength feats.

quanchi112
It actually takes speed to do what Kurse did. More speed then actual skill.

Also you are then saying the hammer basically has a swatting vulnerability? Since saying it can be swatted but not moved from your chest is saying that. You see you don't have to lift the hammer up with your hands to get it off your chest if you have enough strength. You could just kind of...roll over. Why that wouldn't work, but you can swat the thing away is beyond me. They go hand in hand here. Not if its planted firmly on your chest. It's different when it connects or when it's in the ground.

quanchi112
You're acting like DD and Batman were fighting alone, when in reality Superman and WW were the ones fighting him most of the time.

He was much stronger than Superman, who is >> Thor in strength feats. They all were helping and batman avoided his hv.

Thor is more powerful and Hulk is stronger than them all.

Superman looked awful in this film. Batman beat his ass. That suit of his was so shitty too. laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
DD going for the cheap win again?

Water under the bridge, I guess.

Psychotron
They all were helping and batman avoided his hv.

Thor is more powerful and Hulk is stronger than them all.

Superman looked awful in this film. Batman beat his ass. That suit of his was so shitty too. laughing out loud

No, Batman was useless in the final fight.

Provide strength and durability feats which prove your claim.

quanchi112
No, Batman was useless in the final fight.

Provide strength and durability feats which prove your claim. No, he wasn't.

Leviathan feat, Ironman Hulkbuster fight. Now your turn. Provide a superior strength/durability showing from doomsday.

Psychotron
No, he wasn't.

Leviathan feat, Ironman Hulkbuster fight. Now your turn. Provide a superior strength/durability showing from doomsday.

What did he do to Doomsday? Oh, that's right nothing.

Lol those are his best? Doomsday easily overpowered Superman, that's better than anything Hulk has to his name.

Surtur
Not if its planted firmly on your chest. It's different when it connects or when it's in the ground.

Where are you getting this idea?

Robtard
-Tanking a nuke and surviving a fall after atmospheric reentry is one of the better comic-film durability feats

-Superman casually towing a massive cargo freighter is a better strength feat than Hulk's ship punch and DD easily overpowered Superman

In short, the crappy character wins

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
-Tanking a nuke and surviving a fall after atmospheric reentry is one of the better comic-film durability feats

-Superman casually towing a massive cargo freighter is a better strength feat than Hulk's ship punch and DD easily overpowered Superman

In short, the crappy character wins

This.

quanchi112
What did he do to Doomsday? Oh, that's right nothing.

Lol those are his best? Doomsday easily overpowered Superman, that's better than anything Hulk has to his name. He helped and he survived. Doomsday couldn't even take out a human being,

Batman easily beat Superman. It isn't saying much. Superman was ko'd by a tower.

So no strength feats. Shame.

quanchi112
Where are you getting this idea? Common sense.

quanchi112

In short, the crappy character wins He was ko'd and needed the sun to amp himself back.

Hulk casually and effortlessly pwned the Leviathan which was opposing wile the cargo freighter wasn't. It also took him time and he didn't look impressive like the Hulk. Movement matters, sport.

Robtard
This.

that thumb up

quanchi112
that thumb up So you can't rebut my point. Concession accepted. Moving object is harder to overpower than a stationary one, dimwit.

Arachnid1
Doomsday could stomp Thor, Hulkbuster IM, Hulk, Vision, and Scarlet Witch all at the same time. Throw every heavy hitter the Avengers have at him, and it would do nothing.

In short, the crappy character wins This

quanchi112
Doomsday could stomp Thor, Hulkbuster IM, Hulk, Vision, and Scarlet Witch all at the same time. Throw every heavy hitter the Avengers have at him, and it would do nothing.

This Baseless claim. Three people who didn't even work together and two of which were fresh did so easily. I'd send the Gotg to handle this trainwreck.

Arachnid1
Baseless claim. Three people who didn't even work together and two of which were fresh did so easily. I'd send the Gotg to handle this trainwreck. I love Marvel as much as anyone, but DC super heroes and villains are basically gods. Its always been like this. Marvel just doesn't have the power levels to compare, unless you get into Galactus level cosmics.

quanchi112
I love Marvel as much as anyone, but DC super heroes and villains are basically gods. Its always been like this. Marvel just doesn't have the power levels to compare, unless you get into Galactus level cosmics. No, they aren't you nitwit. Batman beat the **** out of Superman. He's a human being who couldn't even hold Cap's jock. Thor is a god. Ironman amped didn't even best him. DC here's and villains are exaggerated as always. Marvel heroes have far better feats as well. You're biased.

Robtard

This

that thumb up

Psychotron
He helped and he survived. Doomsday couldn't even take out a human being,

Batman easily beat Superman. It isn't saying much. Superman was ko'd by a tower.

So no strength feats. Shame.

How did he help, Quan? Give me examples.

He didn't beat Superman through strength.

Surtur
Common sense.

You feel it is common sense to say someone could swat away the hammer if thrown at them..but just not swat it off them if someone put it on top of them?

Arachnid1
No, they aren't you nitwit. Batman beat the **** out of Superman. He's a human being who couldn't even hold Cap's jock. Thor is a god. Ironman amped didn't even best him. DC here's and villains are exaggerated as always. Marvel heroes have far better feats as well. You're biased. I love how you ignore the obvious use of a plot device. Kryptonite has always been a BS plot device pulled out against Supes. Take a debate class or two, because you are terrible at this. laughing out loud

quanchi112
How did he help, Quan? Give me examples.

He didn't beat Superman through strength. He aided the two of them to take down Doomsday.

I know so someone with human strength and exceptional skill can best Superman despite his strength and speed. Horrible showing for Superman since all agree in the suit he was weaker than Cap for crying out loud.

quanchi112
I love how you ignore the obvious use of a plot device. Kryptonite has always been a BS plot device pulled out against Supes. Take a debate class or two, because you are terrible at this. laughing out loud Yes, it has always been there. Thanks for buffering my point he's always had a huge exploitable weakness a human can use to crush him. Weak.

Wait and see if they use the magical weakness down the line too. laughing out loud

quanchi112
You feel it is common sense to say someone could swat away the hammer if thrown at them..but just not swat it off them if someone put it on top of them? Yes, due to the enchantment and the numerous examples in combat. It's traveling it isn't stationary.

Psychotron
He aided the two of them to take down Doomsday.

I know so someone with human strength and exceptional skill can best Superman despite his strength and speed. Horrible showing for Superman since all agree in the suit he was weaker than Cap for crying out loud.

I want examples of how he "aided" them.

Yeah, if he has Kryptonite, which isn't a factor here.

Arachnid1
Yes, it has always been there. Thanks for buffering my point he's always had a huge expplotable weakness a human can use to crush him. Weak.

Wait and see if they use the magical weakness down the line too. laughing out loud Good, as long as you understand no Marvel character can beat him in a fair fight. Concession, once again, accepted. thumb up

quanchi112
I want examples of how he "aided" them.

Yeah, if he has Kryptonite, which isn't a factor here. Do you think batman stood there and was helpless like Lois ? Seriously ?

Batman crushes him with Knite while Thor doesn't need it.

Robtard
I love how you ignore the obvious use of a plot device. Kryptonite has always been a BS plot device pulled out against Supes. Take a debate class or two, because you are terrible at this. laughing out loud

Why do you bother? If someone's too stupid to realize the role Kryptonite played in that fight, that should tell you all you need to know.

quanchi112
Why do you bother? If someone's too stupid to realize the role Kryptonite played in that fight, that should tell you all you need to know. Here is the difference that somehow when DC guys lose its only the plot device but when marvel guys die like Kurse due to one well he isn't that badass. Double standards. A human being can best superman with Knite. Pretty weak. Kitchen sink to the back ftw.

Surtur
Yes, due to the enchantment and the numerous examples in combat. It's traveling it isn't stationary.

What does being stationary have to do with it? If it needed to be stationary then Quicksilver would of had no problem catching it.

Arachnid1
Why do you bother? If someone's too stupid to realize the role Kryptonite played in that fight, that should tell you all you need to know. Wise words from a wise man

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b9b0249149ee1e2f4b461d910c3cfe86/tumblr_inline_nekbceIfdo1rg9bxo.gif

quanchi112
What does being stationary have to do with it? If it needed to be stationary then Quicksilver would of had no problem catching it. It was still moving and very slowly at that. He isn't Kurse, boy.

Adam Grimes
Here is the difference that somehow when DC guys lose its only the plot device but when marvel guys die like Kurse due to one well he isn't that badass. Double standards. A human being can best superman with Knite. Pretty weak. Kitchen sink to the back ftw. A human being with a Singularity Grenade would own Kurse too, what's your point DD?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A human being with a Singularity Grenade would own Kurse too, what's your point DD? What human being beat him in the first place ?

A human being crushed superman with Knite. Canon. One on one.

Adam Grimes
So...

Psychotron
Don't bother, logic is Quan's kryptonite.

quanchi112
So... I have a legit example you don't making your post ironic.

quanchi112
Don't bother, logic is Quan's kryptonite. You seem hurt. Are you ok ?

Arachnid1
Don't bother, logic is Quan's kryptonite. This.

Quan debates like a female. Ignores all logic and spouts off bs stemming from his emotions (aka his enduring love for Marvel).

Adam Grimes
I have a legit example you don't making your post ironic. You're bad at this

quanchi112
This.

Quan debates like a female. Ignores all logic and spouts off bs stemming from his emotions (aka his enduring love for Marvel). What have I ignored ? You're acting like the female not me.

quanchi112
You're bad at this Based on ?

Psychotron
This.

Quan debates like a female. Ignores all logic and spouts off bs stemming from his emotions (aka his enduring love for Marvel).

Explains why he loves a girly man like Voldemort so much.

Adam Grimes
Don't bother, logic is Quan's kryptonite. That's what makes this funny.

Adam Grimes
Based on ? Your sensibilities.

Arachnid1
Explains why he loves a girly man like Voldemort so much. You know, it actually would explain a lot.

You got something you want to tell us Quanshe?

quanchi112
Explains why he loves a girly man like Voldemort so much. The guy the entire wizarding world feared xo pared to someone who needed his own gf to tell batman to help save his mommy. Oh the irony.

quanchi112
You know, it actually would explain a lot.

You got something you want to tell us Quanshe? I am better than you.

quanchi112
Your sensibilities. Such as ?

Psychotron
The guy the entire wizarding world feared xo pared to someone who needed his own gf to tell batman to help save his mommy. Oh the irony.

Oh, you mean the guy who got BTFO by a teenager.
top lel

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanshe112
I am better than you. https://m.popkey.co/7840dd/rwVGW.gif

quanchi112
Oh, you mean the guy who got BTFO by a teenager.
top lel Context. Superman got beat up by someone without superpowers.

quanchi112
https://m.popkey.co/7840dd/rwVGW.gif You know this to be true.

Psychotron
Context. Superman got beat up by someone without superpowers.

So? I'm not in love with Superman like you are with Voldermort.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanshe112
You know this to be true. http://img.pandawhale.com/post-46067-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-I-M2zI.gif

quanchi112
So? I'm not in love with Superman like you are with Voldermort.

Why do you come on this site if you don't care about any of the characters. You are an idiot.

Psychotron
Why do you come on this site if you don't care about any of the characters. You are an idiot.

To debate, something you still can't do.

Adam Grimes
Such as ? Not being able to get over a marvel character losing and going full nonsense in your 'arguments' as a result.

It's okay though, you're just sensible.

Arachnid1
To debate, something you still can't do. https://m.popkey.co/c62dc9/A5zap.gif

playa1258
Doomsday.

Surtur
It was still moving and very slowly at that. He isn't Kurse, boy.

You implied the enchantment is only active when the hammer isn't moving. But it was still active when Quicksilver tried to grab it. So why wouldn't it be active when Kurse tries to swat it?

So we have seen it doesn't need to be stationary. If it can be swatted away when thrown at you if you have enough strength..then it can be shrugged off the top of your body if you have enough strength.

Unless you're applying properties to Thor's hammer that were never actually shown.

Henry_Pym
Thor vaporized most of a city and survived the reverberations which is arguably amped. He is well above DD. Also the nuke severely injured DD, thus his mutation.

Also Thor on average displays far more combat speed than this Superman. Not to mention his other abilities like bfr with the Bifrost, the aforementioned hammer pin or even a A space toss like Superman's plan.

Psychotron
lol

Henry_Pym
You implied the enchantment is only active when the hammer isn't moving. But it was still active when Quicksilver tried to grab it. So why wouldn't it be active when Kurse tries to swat it?

So we have seen it doesn't need to be stationary. If it can be swatted away when thrown at you if you have enough strength..then it can be shrugged off the top of your body if you have enough strength.

Unless you're applying properties to Thor's hammer that were never actually shown. projection, you are applying that because it can be moved in flight if enough strength is applied that the same strength could lift the hammer off themselves. This has never been shown in the movieverse and the opposite is true in the comics otherwise a lot of guys could use the hammer.

playa1258
Lol some serious Thor wank by Pym.

Darth Thor
Don't bother, logic is Quan's kryptonite.

laughing out loud

So true

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Thor vaporized most of a city. He is well above DD.

Also Thor on average displays far more combat speed than this Superman. Lol x3

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by playa1258
Lol some serious Thor facrs by Pym. that's why you can't argue against it smile

Henry_Pym
Lol x3 please embarrass yourself more, pick one and tell me how I'm wrong.

quanchi112

Unless you're applying properties to Thor's hammer that were never actually shown. He hit it away he didn't try to pick it up. Quicksilver tried to lift it.

Differences are rather obvious.

quanchi112
To debate, something you still can't do. You feel you don't even have to prove your claims aka you can't debate.

Not being able to get over a marvel character losing and going full nonsense in your 'arguments' as a result.

It's okay though, you're just sensible. I unlike you don't think of this as a company war. Just because Thor wins there's no need to cry over it.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
please embarrass yourself more, pick one and tell me how I'm wrong. In fact, you should provide evidence of your claims.

@Quancho 'No, you!' -DD circa 2016

quanchi112
In fact, you should provide evidence of your claims.

@Quancho 'No, you!' -DD circa 2016 So you can't debate to save your life. It is as I expected. Thor wins and DC fanboys sob all over the globe.

playa1258
Doomsday still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Doomsday still wins. Based on ?

Tattoos N Scars
So you can't debate to save your life. It is as I expected. Thor wins and DC fanboys sob all over the globe.

Quanchi made the headlines!!!

https://r11.fodey.com/2412/27783a8a2803453ab96e8dc8cc88a093.0.jpg

Interneton

https://r11.fodey.com/2412/27783a8a2803453ab96e8dc8cc88a093.0.jpg

big grin

How come he hasn't been banned?

quanchi112

https://r11.fodey.com/2412/27783a8a2803453ab96e8dc8cc88a093.0.jpg I am the headline.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Interneton
big grin

How come he hasn't been banned? I am the best of kmc.

Arachnid1
I give Imp frequent blowjobs. Figured.

quanchi112
Figured. You are quite the emotional headcase. It's what I do.

Psychotron
You feel you don't even have to prove your claims aka you can't debate.

And the only thing you feel is Thanos' dick up your ass.

quanchi112
And the only thing you feel is Thanos' dick up your ass. You failed to address the debate and want to insult aka concession ville.

Darth Thor
Well Mjolnir can absorb all DD's HV. Unfortunately the movies haven't properly portrayed that ability, including the way he can store that energy and fire it all back, magnified in power.

Also it's good Quanchi brought up the point on page 1 about Thor just laying Mjolnir on Doomsday without DD being able to do anything about it. Because he's pretty much confirming there that Thor can stomp Hulk anytime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well Mjolnir can absorb all DD's HV. Unfortunately the movies haven't properly portrayed that ability, including the way he can store that energy and fire it all back, magnified in power.

Also it's good Quanchi brought up the point on page 1 about Thor just laying Mjolnir on Doomsday without DD being able to do anything about it. Because he's pretty much confirming there that Thor can stomp Hulk anytime. Save he didn't do that to the Hulk. We had a fight in which he didn't look so hot. Quit ignoring the evidence.

Adam Grimes
So He wouldn't do that to Doomsy either. thumb up

Not that it's a position worth refuting but I digress.

Henry_Pym
In fact, you should provide evidence of your claims. Did you not see Avengers 2? It's fairly self evident that a city was floating, Ironman was under it as it fell. Thor hit it and we only see small rocks and the vibranium rod...

If Thor didn't destroy the city, why didn't it fall on Tony?

Psychotron
You failed to address the debate and want to insult aka concession ville.

Here's your debate:

If Thor can casually win by placing the hammer on someone, why didn't he do it to Hulk or Kurse?

quanchi112
So He wouldn't do that to Doomsy either. thumb up

Not that it's a position worth refuting but I digress. False. Hulk is greater than Doomsday. His limbs get cut off ever so easily.

quanchi112
Here's your debate:

If Thor can casually win by placing the hammer on someone, why didn't he do it to Hulk or Kurse? Hulk is greater than Doomsday and Kurse is more skilled and also greater than Doomsday. He was only born moments ago. No real experience, kiddo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>