Tenporary free entrance to water theme park leads to sexual assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
http://wereblog.com/ho-tay-water-park-free-entrance-chaos

And accirding to the manager there is no assault in a swimming pol its only bikini quality

Surtur
I just couldn't help but laugh that the one dude got jizz in his hair from swimming in the pool.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Surtur
I just couldn't help but laugh that the one dude got jizz in his hair from swimming in the pool.

You really got some double standards going on when it comes to public masturbation.

Outrage at Syrian refugees doing it...slapstick comedy when someone else does it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
You really got some double standards going on when it comes to public masturbation.

Outrage at Syrian refugees doing it...slapstick comedy when someone else does it.

It's not really a double standard because I never said it's okay. The fact I found a specific incident of "we had to leave cuz my bf had jizz in his hair" amusing doesn't mean anything.

The story you're referring to, that I read about, just said some maniacs came in trying to rape people and jerking off, the only personal stories seemed to be about rape. I'd of found it amusing no matter who it happened to.

But hey points for effort.

Esau Cairn
Hey points back at yeah for comparing breastfeeding to a sexual deviant act.

Bet that made your mom proud.

Surtur
Hey points back at yeah for comparing breastfeeding to a sexual deviant act.

Bet that made your mom proud.

Lol wow, just wow. Well I do usually strive to make momma proud with posts on internet message forums.

Flyattractor
I prefer to look at this as comparable to the U.S and its Liberal Stance on Illegal Aliens being let in all FREE OF ADMITTANCE!

Esau Cairn
Lol wow, just wow. Well I do usually strive to make momma proud with posts on internet message forums.

I was just simply wondering if your mother shared the same negative attitude as you when it comes to breastfeeding in public?

I can only assume you were breast fed as an infant.

Surtur
I said that I don't want things like a woman popping out her boobs at a restaurant and feeding her damn kid. I don't see the problem with that. You can disagree, but you are acting like this is some really crazy far out there attitude.

I never said I was against breast feeding in general. As for if I was breast fed..I've never really bothered to ask. It'd just be awkward to ask my mother if I ever sucked on her boobs.

Esau Cairn
I said that I don't want things like a woman popping out her boobs at a restaurant and feeding her damn kid. I don't see the problem with that. You can disagree, but you are acting like this is some really crazy far out there attitude.

It's when you compared breastfeeding in public to a guy jerking off in public that irked me. Then the thread got locked before I could ask you why you thought that way.

Personally my mom had no qualms breastfeeding me in public.
But these days she just prefers to give me a couple bucks & go to MacDonalds.

Surtur
I think I said I'd no more want to be eating and see someone breast feeding then I would want to be eating and see someone whip their dick out. I wasn't saying there is something sexual about breastfeeding. I was just saying I think there are certain places I don't think people should be expelling bodily fluids, for whatever reason.

I have legitimately seen a woman begin to do this at a restaurant. I will never be able to look at Olive Garden the same way.

Esau Cairn
Fair enough.

I personally don't understand why this natural act makes some people uncomfortable but to each their own.

snowdragon
Fair enough.

I personally don't understand why this natural act makes some people uncomfortable but to each their own.

Pooping is natural, peeing is natural......just because its a part of certain biological functions that occur doesn't make it acceptable for everyone publicly.

Esau Cairn
Pooping & peeing is getting rid of biological waste.
Of course it's not meant to be done in public for obvious reasons, namely hygiene.

So once again, making the comparison to defecating & urinating in public is beyond my understanding & your rationale is because it's unsanitary?

Why exactly is public breastfeeding unacceptable to some people?

Funny how guys will perv at a woman's anatomy but will feel uncomfortable that an infant is suckling on a breast.

Flyattractor
Pooping & peeing is getting rid of biological waste.
Of course it's not meant to be done in public for obvious reasons, namely hygiene.

So once again, making the comparison to defecating & urinating in public is beyond my understanding & your rationale is because it's unsanitary?

Why exactly is public breastfeeding unacceptable to some people?

Funny how guys will perv at a woman's anatomy but will feel uncomfortable that an infant is suckling on a breast.

Ya know Esau if you want to see Titties there are easier ways to go about it. And I will agree with Surtie. I don't wanna see that parasitc display in public. And if a woman rips her shirt open while IN PUBLIC then she has no right to tell me that I can't look at it....because SHE IS IN PUBLIC!

you get thorns
Bout time someone opened a window.

Adam Grimes

I never said I was against breast feeding in general. As for if I was breast fed..I've never really bothered to ask. It'd just be awkward to ask my mother if I ever sucked on her boobs. It's a restaurant, the baby was eating. Go eat in your house if it bothers you so much.

You seem quite awkward to begin with, so it isn't a surprise you feel that way about asking your mom.

Raisen
i don't see a problem with a mother feeding a hungry baby in public. it's natural. if she just whips it out and doesn't even try to be discrete then maybe there is a problem.

if i look at the *** then she also definitely has that coming. just the risk. it's all natural baby

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Raisen
i don't see a problem with a mother feeding a hungry baby in public. it's natural. if she just whips it out and doesn't even try to be discrete then maybe there is a problem.

That's kinda my point.
We, males are making it sexual & saying it's wrong in public.
Most women will be embarrassed because of public scrutiny but they still understand the need to feed their infants & will be discreet about it as possible.

And if a woman isn't that too discreet then she's obviously comfortable with her body & may also sun bake topless on the beach.

dadudemon
I opened a thread, hoping to see some discussion and thoughts on the ugly sexual assaults (maybe even cultural perspectives with which I am ignorant) and get an off-topic conversation about breast feeding.

Esau Cairn
Hey.
It's boobies, dude.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by dadudemon
I opened a thread, hoping to see some discussion and thoughts on the ugly sexual assaults (maybe even cultural perspectives with which I am ignorant) and get an off-topic conversation about breast feeding.
Classic KMC GDF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.