MCU Ronan vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*No gem for Ronan

Round 1: Fistfight
Round 2: All out

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Does he have the stone ?

Time-Immemorial
No

quanchi112
Carthage would be too cowardly to give him the stone.

Time-Immemorial
I heard DD was a beast, I doubt the gem would do anything

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I heard DD was a beast, I doubt the gem would do anything You need to go see the film but a matinee so they get less money.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

carthage
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carthage would be too cowardly to give him the stone.

Ronan has to fight like a man and not a *****, he doesn't need trinkets to prove Marvel > DC. Unless you think he is shit without it or something

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Ronan has to fight like a man and not a *****, he doesn't need trinkets to prove Marvel > DC. Unless you think he is shit without it or something He did crush Drax. I remain undecided.

carthage
Do you think Drax could take Doomsday since he died to a spear?

quanchi112
Do you think Drax could take Doomsday since he died to a spear? Doomsday would beat Drax unless he had dat spear.

relentless1
DD rape stomps even if Ronan had the Power Gem

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
DD rape stomps even if Ronan had the Power Gem Based on ?

carthage
Based on?

relentless1
prove DD can be destroyed by the power gem

carthage
There is no power gem in this thread

Prove Doomsday beats Ronan in a fistfight

Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday works this chump worse than Spock worked Khan.

quanchi112
Based on? Logic.

quanchi112
prove DD can be destroyed by the power gem Better feats. But he's a,ready dead. Stone isn't. Poor DD. He almost lived like thirty minutes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday works this chump worse than Spock worked Khan. You seem upset. Good, good.

Silent Master

The gem in question was stated to be a planet killer.

Tattoos N Scars
You seem upset. Good, good.

You know I don't get upset, Quan. I can match your trolling though.

quanchi112
You know I don't get upset, Quan. I can match your trolling though. I know you lie a lot. I also know you're partially retarded. I'm right you're wrong.

Tattoos N Scars
I know you lie a lot. I also know you're partially retarded. I'm right you're wrong.

So, you resort to 3rd grade antics. Typical

quanchi112
So, you resort to 3rd grade antics. Typical So you concede. So typical.

Igniz

And the answer to that

Originally posted by Silent Master

thumb up

People seem to forget that Ronan equipped the power gem in his hammer to destroy the planet of the nova corps.

But since the gem is not in this fight, El Gigante(Doomsday) wins.

relentless1

you could say the same about todays nuclear weaponry.

The power display of said gem in the Collectors explanation was shown to wipe out everything on the surface of that planet, not the actual planet itself. Seems like something Doomsday could handle, especially considering this version absorbs energy to make himself stronger.

Silent Master

The power display of said gem in the Collectors explanation was shown to wipe out everything on the surface of that planet, not the actual planet itself. Seems like something Doomsday could handle, especially considering this version absorbs energy to make himself stronger.

No you can't, a single nuke is at best a city killer. Planet >>>>>>>>>>>>> city.

relentless1
No you can't, a single nuke is at best a city killer. Planet >>>>>>>>>>>>> city.

and how exactly are you judging that? nobody has seen a nuke go off for real in over 60 years

Silent Master
and how exactly are you judging that? nobody has seen a nuke go off for real in over 60 years

Science, we know what the explosive yields are and how much damage they'd do.

Igniz

confused

This statement is weird.

Psychotron
The Cave Troll wins.

relentless1
Originally posted by Igniz
confused

This statement is weird.

they've tested nukes but one hasn't gone off in battle since hiroshima in 45, I'm just making a point that nuclear weapons have become much deadlier in 70+ years.

now the way I see it, a nuke packs a condensed, pinpoint blast that will destroy a finite area while the gem was shown to spread indefinitely, even though it was able to wipe out the entirety of the surface of that nameless planet theres no way to say for sure that it would kill Doomsday, especially when the creature absorbs energy and it only makes him stronger

Silent Master
Prove that a single nuke can destroy the world.

relentless1
Prove that a single nuke can destroy the world.

prove that the gem can kill Doomsday, wether or not a nuke can destroy the world is moot.

BTW a Nuke would probably plunge us into nuclear winter thereby killing us slowly due to dead crops, radiation etc

Silent Master
You're claiming that a single nuke can equal the power of the gem, so prove it.

relentless1
i never said it equals the power of the gem, i said a nuclear weapon is a potential planet killer, and it is one of those things could kill life as we know it on earth

Silent Master
i never said it equals the power of the gem, i said a nuclear weapon is a potential planet killer, and it is one of those things could kill life as we know it on earth

Yet you have provided no proof that a single nuke could destroy the world.

relentless1
youre trying to twist my words around, nobody said it can blow up a planet outright, just like the gem didn't blow up that planet either

relentless1
fact is doomsday was able to casually tank a nuke point blank and that concentrated blast of energy is comparable to the rolling spread devastation we saw from the power gem.

so comparing the two id say its a pretty safe bet that DD could withstand the gems power as well

Silent Master
wheres your proof that it can't

How about the fact that there has been literally thousands of nukes set off in tests, yet the Earth is still here, how about the fact that we know what the explosive yields of nukes are and how much damage they'd do.

All you have is "I think a single nuke would destroy the world, trust me guys".

Silent Master
fact is doomsday was able to casually tank a nuke point blank and that concentrated blast of energy is comparable to the rolling spread devastation we saw from the power gem.

so comparing the two id say its a pretty safe bet that DD could withstand the gems power as well

Here you are, claiming that a nuke is equal to a planet killer, yet you still haven't posted any proof.

relentless1
youre getting off subject now, show me proof that DD would die getting caught in that blast from the power gem...you can't which is why you choose to focus on sidelining the main issue here. stick to the topic or admit that youre wrong and DD would survive so we can move on.

Placidity
I don't remember, was the gem shown destroying a planet in the film - and in what way?

relentless1
Here you are, claiming that a nuke is equal to a planet killer, yet you still haven't posted any proof.

I'm done with your attempts to delay the inevitable. Either provide proof that DD dies or back down

Silent Master
youre getting off subject now, show me proof that DD would die getting caught in that blast from the power gem...you can't which is why you choose to focus on sidelining the main issue here. stick to the topic or admit that youre wrong and DD would survive so we can move on.

The point is you claimed that the nuke Doomsday tanked was equal to a planet killer.

Prove it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Placidity
I don't remember, was the gem shown destroying a planet in the film - and in what way?

In a flashback, yes.

relentless1
Originally posted by Placidity

when the Collector describes the gems it shows a giant with the gem in a sceptre, he touches the sceptre to the ground and the purple fire/light rapidly consumes the entire planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJT1IhTUQA

part in question starts at 2:33

Psychotron
What difference does it make? Ronan doesn't have the gem and gets curbed.

relentless1
The point is you claimed that the nuke Doomsday tanked was equal to a planet killer.

Prove it.

its kinda sad to see you cling to this one vestige of your perceived advantage....can the power gem kill DD??? thats the only question that matters here so yes or no? no more bs, no more sidestepping, just answer the question

Silent Master
Originally posted by Psychotron

The point is, it's being claimed that the nuke Doomsday tanked was equal to the planet killer.

relentless1

the difference is that if he gets the gem at least he has a small chance of victory, without it this match up is spite.

Placidity
when the Collector describes the gems it shows a giant with the gem in a sceptre, he touches the sceptre to the ground and the purple fire/light rapidly consumes the entire planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJT1IhTUQA

part in question starts at 2:33

Thanks.

So the gem doesn't destroy the planet in an explosion sort of way which I was imagining.

I think due to the different natures of the weapon, you can't even compare a nuke to the gem. The effects of the gem don't seem to have as high a concussive force as a nuke, but clearly it is more far reaching as it covers the whole planet in purple - whatever that is.

relentless1
the very fact that the Collector says "only beings of extraordinary strength" can wield the gems gives a great case to Doomsday being able to tank its effects

Silent Master
the very fact that the Collector says "only beings of extraordinary strength" can wield the gems gives a great case to Doomsday being able to tank its effects

No, it doesn't. where in the world did you get the idea that possibly being able to use something makes you immune to it's effects if someone else is using it.

relentless1
just because you are using it doesn't mean you are automatically immune to its effects...the Guardians almost die, Collectors assistant dies and Ronan was barely strong enough to grab it and place it in his staff. so by what we've seen, the stronger you are the more likely you are able to handle its effects whether you own it or are being attacked by it.

Silent Master
just because you are using it doesn't mean you are automatically immune to its effects...the Guardians almost die, Collectors assistant dies and Ronan was barely strong enough to grab it and place it in his staff. so by what we've seen, the stronger you are the more likely you are able to handle its effects whether you own it or are being attacked by it.

Being able to withstand it's passive energy output doesn't mean that you can tank it's full power being used on you. Unless you are now going to claim that the GOTG can withstand planet killing energy attacks.

Psychotron
the difference is that if he gets the gem at least he has a small chance of victory, without it this match up is spite.

Does he? The gem needed a bit of time to go to full power, Doomsday would shred him before that.

The point is, it's being claimed that the nuke Doomsday tanked was equal to the planet killer.

Well, it's not.

Silent Master

Time-Immemorial
The gem only destroys organic life. It would do nohting to doomsday.

Utrigita
The Gem has displayed a level of power far above what Doomsday withstood on panel, with that said Ronan doesn't have the Gem here so he gets obliterated.

CPT Space Bomb
Ronan loses unless:

A) he has the gem
B) he has the Krptonite spear

Time-Immemorial

This is canon fact. The gem would not do shit to DD.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Ronan loses unless:

A) he has the gem
B) he has the Krptonite spear
This is canon fact. Doomsday loses under these circumstances.

Time-Immemorial
You didn't watch the movie then. The gem only affects organic life.

quanchi112
The Cave Troll wins. Not if he has the stone. Doomsday was quite stupid and quite unskilled.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Psychotron

Just like Ronan.

quanchi112
The marvel u. Is truly powerful indeed.

Psychotron
This is canon fact. The gem would not do shit to DD.

Movie DD is organic, he was created from a Kryptonian corpse and human DNA. It doesn't make much sense that human blood made him stronger than as a pure Kryptonian, but he is organic. Not that it matters here.

quanchi112
Just like Ronan. He was overconfident but not stupid. Can he even talk ?

Psychotron
Can he even talk ?

He mumbled a bit to Thanos, but I don't know if that counts as speech.

quanchi112
He mumbled a bit to Thanos, but I don't know if that counts as speech. Well most would mumble around Lord Thanos. He is the most powerful being in the universe.

Psychotron
Well most would mumble around Lord Thanos. He is the most powerful being in the universe.

Maybe in your universe. In the MCU he has been a constant failure.

quanchi112
Maybe in your universe. In the MCU he has been a constant failure. In both universes. Superman was just destroyed by an aging human in a shitty suit. Weak. Thanos will acquire the stones which is his goal. Wait and see. Doomsday died. He didn't make it out of one film.

Psychotron
In both universes. Superman was just destroyed by an aging human in a shitty suit. Weak. Thanos will acquire the stones which is his goal. Wait and see. Doomsday died. He didn't make it out of one film.

Superman didn't want to fight. Thanos has lost 2 gems at this point, he is a b!tch.

quanchi112
Superman didn't want to fight. Thanos has lost 2 gems at this point, he is a b!tch. He did fight and he did lose. Awful. Batman crushed him,

Thanos will acquire the gems himself. Superman was beaten by a human in a shitty suit. IronMan's regular suit shits all over it. laughing out loud

Psychotron
He did fight and he did lose. Awful. Batman crushed him,

Thanos will acquire the gems himself. Superman was beaten by a human in a shitty suit. IronMan's regular suit shits all over it. laughing out loud

He only defended himself after he got sprayed with Kryptonite. Batman was close to losing despite fighting a reluctant and weakend Superman.

And then he'll lose like he always does, becasue he's a born loser.

quanchi112
He only defended himself after he got sprayed with Kryptonite. Batman was close to losing despite fighting a reluctant and weakend Superman.

And then he'll lose like he always does, becasue he's a born loser. He hit him prior to and didn't put Batman down. Batman shot him again. Superman lost. Badly.

Superman lost to Batman and died already. He's the hero. laughing out loud

Thanos is the villain who takes on multiple heroes at once. Try and keep up you nitwit.

Psychotron
He hit him prior to and didn't put Batman down. Batman shot him again. Superman lost. Badly.

Superman lost to Batman and died already. He's the hero. laughing out loud

Thanos is the villain who takes on multiple heroes at once. Try and keep up you nitwit.

Superman was depowered.

Thanos is an emo who can't get a girl. That's all he ever was.

quanchi112
Superman was depowered.

Thanos is an emo who can't get a girl. That's all he ever was. Superman regained his power and still lost to a human. That's the point one skilled human in a shitty suit crushed Superman despite him regaining his power.

Death. Lois has to intervene to save Superman's life against a human being. Does it get any worse ?

Thanos is the brand villain ten years in the making. Superman is the guy who can't even be in a good movie and oh yeah he's currently dead.

laughing out loud

CPT Space Bomb
This thread laughing out loud

Psychotron
Superman regained his power and still lost to a human. That's the point one skilled human in a shitty suit crushed Superman despite him regaining his power.

Death. Lois has to intervene to save Superman's life against a human being. Does it get any worse ?

Thanos is the brand villain ten years in the making. Superman is the guy who can't even be in a good movie and oh yeah he's currently dead.

laughing out loud

He hadn't fully regained his powers as you well know.

Thanos has been trying to get those stones for years, and not only did he fail to get new ones, but he lost the two he had. He's a loser through and through.

quanchi112
He hadn't fully regained his powers as you well know.

Thanos has been trying to get those stones for years, and not only did he fail to get new ones, but he lost the two he had. He's a loser through and through. He still had them initially and regained them against a human. A human mauled him.

He will get them and he hasn't tried to get them himself yet. Superman couldn't even save his own step dad. laughing out loud

Superman got trashed by a human hero and died.

Thanos is the guy teams form to fight. Superman is the guy who needs to hide behind a team to survive and even then he already died and was beaten by Batman alone.

Psychotron
He still had them initially and regained them against a human. A human mauled him.

He will get them and he hasn't tried to get them himself yet. Superman couldn't even save his own step dad. laughing out loud

Superman got trashed by a human hero and died.

Thanos is the guy teams form to fight. Superman is the guy who needs to hide behind a team to survive and even then he already died and was beaten by Batman alone.

No, he did not. He was heavily depowered.

Superman didn't try to save him, Thanos has tried and failed.

Thanos got arrested by the NYPD.

quanchi112
No, he did not. He was heavily depowered.

Superman didn't try to save him, Thanos has tried and failed.

Thanos got arrested by the NYPD. No, Batman was unable to harm him again. He got another shot off and then beat him senseless.

Superman was crushed and had his girl enter so cry about his shitty mom. Superman was unable to save his step mom and dad.

That isn't canon and you're completely going off topic.

Superman is dead and has lost canonically to Batman. He came after Batman and got crushed. Lex forced his ass.

Psychotron
No, Batman was unable to harm him again. He got another shot off and then beat him senseless.

Superman was crushed and had his girl enter so cry about his shitty mom. Superman was unable to save his step mom and dad.

That isn't canon and you're completely going off topic.

Superman is dead and has lost canonically to Batman. He came after Batman and got crushed. Lex forced his ass.

Doesn't mean he was back to full strength.

You know I'm not in love with Superman like you are with Thanos, right?

quanchi112
Doesn't mean he was back to full strength.

You know I'm not in love with Superman like you are with Thanos, right? Doesn't mean he was not. Batman was unable to hurt him and still got another shot off and then quickly crushed him.

I know. No one on the net can claim to be a bigger fan of Thanos than I am. You aren't even a Superman fan. Glorious.

Silent Master
This thread laughing out loud

Did you like the part where the DC fanboy stated that a single nuke could destroy the planet?

Psychotron
Doesn't mean he was not. Batman was unable to hurt him and still got another shot off and then quickly crushed him.

I know. No one on the net can claim to be a bigger fan of Thanos than I am. You aren't even a Superman fan. Glorious.

You can't prove a negative, retard.

That's just sad. How could you devote your entire life to a shitty Darkseid ripoff?

CPT Space Bomb
Did you like the part where the DC fanboy stated that a single nuke could destroy the planet? There are some pretty big fanboys in this thread that's for sure. I find the online epeen pretty hilarious tbh.

quanchi112
You can't prove a negative, retard.

That's just sad. How could you devote your entire life to a shitty Darkseid ripoff? The fight already showed superman was immune to his attacks so it doesn't matter. Batman despite his slower reflexes shot him again and won despite superman's strength and speed advantages. laughing out loud

Thanos is better. Darkseid is pathetic. Hulks knockoff just killed superman thing making this highly amusing.

Psychotron
The fight already showed superman was immune to his attacks so it doesn't matter. Batman despite his slower reflexes shot him again and won despite superman's strength and speed advantages. laughing out loud

Thanos is better. Darkseid is pathetic. Hulks knockoff just killed superman thing making this highly amusing.

That doesn't mean Superman was at full strength. Not even close. Superman struggled to throw Batman through a wall.

And Hulk is a Solomon Grundy ripoff.

quanchi112
That doesn't mean Superman was at full strength. Not even close. Superman struggled to throw Batman through a wall.

And Hulk is a Solomon Grundy ripoff. Superman was initially at his best and batman tanked his blows. Despite being far stronger than batman still was unable to best a human cal would wreck.

Nah. Hulk is the bees knees.

A hulk ripoff killed superman. Canon.

Silent Master
There are some pretty big fanboys in this thread that's for sure. I find the online epeen pretty hilarious tbh.

Where else can you find gems like a single nuke can destroy the planet or that being able to hold an object is proof that you can withstand being hit with it's full destructive power.

Psychotron
Superman was initially at his best and batman tanked his blows. Despite being far stronger than batman still was unable to best a human cal would wreck.

Nah. Hulk is the bees knees.

A hulk ripoff killed superman. Canon.

But Superman never hit him, just flew him up a building. Your trolling is weak, Quan.

And a Darkseid ripoff is the MCU's big villain.

quanchi112
But Superman never hit him, just flew him up a building. Your trolling is weak, Quan.

And a Darkseid ripoff is the MCU's big villain. So flying him into a building isn't hitting him. laughing out loud

He was not inspired by Darksied you idiot. Your ignorance knows no bounds. The marvel u. will be approaching ten years and they are culminating in Thanos. You just lost superman after he needed a human being to be pulled off so he could go save his mommy. laughing out loud

Psychotron
So flying him into a building isn't hitting him. laughing out loud

He was not inspired by Darksied you idiot. Your ignorance knows no bounds. The marvel u. will be approaching ten years and they are culminating in Thanos. You just lost superman after he needed a human being to be pulled off so he could go save his mommy. laughing out loud

Look at all those spelling and grammar mistakes, you're mad as hell.

quanchi112
Look at all those spelling and grammar mistakes, you're mad as hell. So you can't rebut my post but instead want to say spelling errors. Concession accepted.

Zack M
Doomsday.

playa1258
Ronan gets curbstomped.

quanchi112
Doomsday was one of the worst villains I can ever recall. Awful stuff.

Zack M
Doomy.

quanchi112
Quit spamming, Golgo.

Tattoos N Scars
Doomsday was one of the worst villains I can ever recall. Awful stuff.

Don't kid yourself. If Doomsday was a MCU villain, you'd be all over his nuts.

quanchi112
Don't kid yourself. If Doomsday was a MCU villain, you'd be all over his nuts. He was awful. I was never all over Abom's nuts or Kurse's nuts. Thanos will bring the pain. Mark my prophetic words.

Time-Immemorial
The Power gem would only power up doomsday

Silent Master
Lol!!!!

Time-Immemorial
It would, the power gem would just power him up.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Time-Immemorial
Why do you hate on DC so much dude? Your going to act like featless Ronin beats DD?

Silent Master
Lol!!!!! rolling on floor laughing laughing

Time-Immemorial
Sorry SM, Reported for spamming.

If you want to debate then debate.

Silent Master
I'm just laughing at funny posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.