The realm of speculation, theories and conclusions. Meetra Surik? or the Jedi Exile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
In this small segement I couldnt help but notice the near unjust treatment of the Jedi Exile aka, the heavily debated Meetra Surik.

In many boards from what I have read she is referedto as the weak link despite her prowess on any team.

In one aspect she is seen as juggernaut, tearing through the best the Darkside has to to offer, a natural leader an excellent warrior.

In the other corner she is seen as a silent, "low level side kick to Revan" who could barely do a thing, as if unable or unwilling to use the force.

So I must ask the people of this, should we truly take her fights as of Revan(the Novel) as a severe kick in the balls?

Was she truly nerfed to begin with?

Was this truly her potential?

If so should we as people decide that her prime was in KOTOR 2?
If not should we decide her Prime was in Revan?

Why or why not?

Was her changes truly significant, or blatant fanboyism?

A nostalgia feed or a writers total mishap?

Which one was truly the greater of the two, or was this how she truly was in the bitter end?

This character has been split in half so I think it is time for us to make a clear cut on who The Exile is, this is not to be set in stone as the others.

This should be an idea on her prime, so we can use her in a more healthy standpoint.

Do you think she at her best can join the greats or was she truly weaker than we thought.....

|King Joker|
Do you have a boyfriend?

carthage
She isn't very good. I'd rank her even lower than Darth Bane, and you have to be pretty shit to be lower than Darth Bane

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
She isn't very good. I'd rank her even lower than Darth Bane, and you have to be pretty shit to be lower than Darth Bane Lower or higher than Ti?

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by carthage
She isn't very good. I'd rank her even lower than Darth Bane, and you have to be pretty shit to be lower than Darth Bane

Im incline to ask which Darth Bane?
That and I still havent found a clea answer to her best form of character.

carthage
There is no good incarnation of Bane

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Do you have a boyfriend?

You've had enough cock for one lifetime. This one's mine.

FreshestSlice
Can this thread get a tldr; or what?

TheDarthBoy
I never knew this community would place such a character at such a low esteem. *smh*

JKBart
Kotor 2 Meetra is more powerful than the novel one; she later removed all that bonding-wound stuff, but that essentially made her weaker.

KotOR 2 Jedi Exile - close to prime Scourge level, or Darth Baras level.
Novel Meetra Surik - Obi-Wan Kenobi/Cade Skywalker at best.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart

KotOR 2 Jedi Exile - close to prime Scourge level, or Darth Baras level.
Novel Meetra Surik - Obi-Wan Kenobi/Cade Skywalker at best.
An cancer worthy posting as always.

S_W_LeGenD
Meetra Surik is officially a powerful Jedi. No one should have doubts about this fact.

The novel is poorly written however, not just for Meetra Surik but all characters involved.

It is true that Revan overshadowed Surik in raw power but you will be surprised that the pioneer of KoTOR II project (Chris Avellone) also felt the same.
Revan is officially the most powerful Jedi in the galactic history up to his time and even centuries later.

Now coming back to Surik; loosing to a powerful member of the Dark Council in a duel is not something to use against her (I am sure, majority would). Surik remains the same individual who foiled the plans of Sith Triumvirate earlier.

However, I would also like to point out that Surik benefited immensely from being a Force Wound during the events of KoTOR II. Her condition enabled her to draw strength from others and channel it against her opponents, and endure powers of Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus. However, Surik had fully healed after the events of KoTOR II.

I perceive Surik to be on par with Obi-Wan Kenobi (RoTS) in raw power and skill.

Emperordmb
Honestly Meetra's combative performance in Revan isn't all too far out of line with her KOTOR performance, and it's not much of a stretch to say they're the same individual.

TheDarthBoy
Hmmmm I think the Revan book was just pure PIS, and CIS.

Emperordmb
Oh the book was horrendous, but it's not like KOTOR Exile>>>revan! Meetra combatively

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh the book was horrendous, but it's not like KOTOR Exile>>>revan! Meetra combatively jst shows what u know u dont know shit dmb how but u stfi an lley the real swtor peoo;le talk bc honetly ur knowledhe of meetersa is lacking an tbh u shuld just stop

TheDarthBoy
Than im going with KOTOR 2 Exile then because since the characters were horribly written.
Im placing that in PIS and CIS like how I do with comics.

In english I dont go with her in the Revan book, thats just her jobbing then.
That iteration of Meetra is going in the sam dumpster pile of bad writing like Grevious is TCW gungan loss and all.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
In english
This is supposed to be in English?

TheDarthBoy
Ah you dont like english hold on.

我不跟她走在瑞文的書,那只是她的零工呢。
Meetra的迭代中字跡潦草像Grevious的SAM垃圾箱堆會是TCW岡根的損失和所有。

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
pile of bad writing like Grevious is TCW gungan loss and all.

Oh this is also another thing taken out of context.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
You've had enough cock for one lifetime. This one's mine.
There's literally, no such thing as too much tbh.

Emperordmb
King Joker makes it a thing tbh

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
An cancer worthy posting as always.

debate my ratings

Fated Xtasy
That would require effort from Fresh, not to counter them, but to type a response.

wink

FreshestSlice
There isn't anyone niggerish on Earth enough to actually get into a debate about why Barras is above Obi-wan, let alone Cade. No one not named LeGenD.

Col. Valerian
I think it was Karpyfvck who said at one point that he'd probably rank Meetra as a duelist higher than Revan. Not sure if that's worth something or not, but he's an idiot tbh.

Either way, I do rank Meetra highly. She has very good KOTOR 2 feats and accolades. I do think she's underestimated highly sometimes, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she stands a chance against the top dogs of the mythos.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I think it was Karpyfvck who said at one point that he'd probably rank Meetra as a duelist higher than Revan. Not sure if that's worth something or not, but he's an idiot tbh.

Either way, I do rank Meetra highly. She has very good KOTOR 2 feats and accolades. I do think she's underestimated highly sometimes, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she stands a chance against the top dogs of the mythos.

This, i agree with.

Btw Col how's RC?

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This, i agree with.

Btw Col how's RC?

It's being downloaded right now. ninja

The Xbox disc doesn't work anymore.

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There isn't anyone niggerish on Earth enough to actually get into a debate about why Barras is above Obi-wan, let alone Cade. No one not named LeGenD.

So you concede that Darth Baras > Obi-Wan?

Thanks for cooperation smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.