Ulic Qel Droma vs Savage Oppress, Warb Null and 5 MagnaGuards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
I made this match up as apart of my Bois challenge.
I truly need to know if Ulic is truly this good with a lightsaber as people say.
I put in Warb Null so he can have a salty runback.

Ulic finds Warb Null again, smiles at this ease only to hear the sound of spinning red double bladed lightsaber, as well as the destinctive twirl of 5 stun rods held by a few Magna gaurds. The opponents would emerge from the darkness a few feet away from the Jedi.

Can Ulic overcome this fight?

Round 1messedabers

Round 2: All out

carthage
Ulic joins Bane in the grave

Syndicate
Hmmm. I think this is too much for him. He could take out Warb and a few of the magnaguards though before falling.

AncientPower
I'm gonna skip straight to round two, I think it is fairly simple, Ulic is faster than a but the Magnaguards, he can easily fodderise Warb Null again. His telekinesis and Force lightning can basically wreck the Magnaguards and then he beats Savage in a straight one-on-one.

Syndicate
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm gonna skip straight to round two, I think it is fairly simple, Ulic is faster than a but the Magnaguards, he can easily fodderise Warb Null again. His telekinesis and Force lightning can basically wreck the Magnaguards and then he beats Savage in a straight one-on-one.

You know they're not all going to attack him one by one right?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by AncientPower

Nice fan-fic. Qel dies.

AncientPower
He is too fast for Warb Null to even track, he has better speed feats than Savage Opress and his powers can destroy the Magnaguards. He can remove all of Savage's allies pretty easily and then defeat Savage.

But nice dismissal, 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.