Ulic Qel Droma vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
This one I thought would be fun to see.

Can the battlemaster defeat the great warrior of his time?

Both fighters at there respective primes (Whomever they may be)

carthage
Ulic and it isn't close

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Ulic and it isn't close

Syndicate
Huh. I'm curious why so many people underrate Kyle.

I'll go Kyle just to hear the arguments for Ulic.

JKBart
Originally posted by Syndicate

I'll go Kyle just to hear the arguments for Ulic.

There are none.

Kyle 7/10.

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate

I'll go Kyle just to hear the arguments for Ulic. eek!

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
eek!

Jajaja.

Deronn_solo
Ulic slaughters.

AncientPower
Ulic is far faster, stronger, more powerful and more skilled.

Syndicate
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ulic is far faster, stronger, more powerful and more skilled.

Proof it.

AncientPower
Prove*

Ulic Qel-Droma has matched the combined strength of Cay Qel-Droma, Qrrrl Toq and a third Jedi. Cay is a very strong Jedi with a highly modified cybernetic arm, Qrrrl Toq is a sizable alien Jedi who could hold up a durasteel plate and multiple Krath warriors with a single hand.

Ulic has also matched the physical strength of Exar Kun; who could smash through a multiple feet thick beskar wall with his lightsaber, smash through Vodo's Force imbued staff and create such clashes with his lightsaber that it resounded for kilometers around him.

Ulic, years before his vastly more powerful prime and on a dark side nexus stated to be draining all Jedi, speedblitzed five Krath warriors and then Warb Null; Warb Null has reacted faster than thought and his armor imbues him with the combative knowledge of the great Jedi slayer Freedon Nadd.

He was a master of the Force as a Jedi and considered their greatest warrior, years after infiltrating the Krath he had gained immense powers and had mastered the dark side, becoming one of the most powerful Sith lords in history.

Force feats;
His Force barrier has tanked the main cannons of a Basilisk wardroid, the same weapons which could blast their way through a Republic battlecruiser.

He has telekinetically blasted Tott Doneeta and Cay with a Force wave, Tott Doneeta would later go on to save a town from a Rylothian sandstorm with his barrier; Cay Qel-Droma was a 'shining example' of the strength of the Force in the Droma family, so much so that his robes were imbued with his power after death.

Besides Exar Kun, Ulic was the most skilled Jedi of the era, their greatest warrior and he had already easily surpassed Warb Null as a mere Jedi, who again has Freedon Nadd's combative knowledge via his immensely powerful armor. He humiliated Mandalore the Indomitable in a combat that saw Ulic reduced to jumping across a series of chains, he also killed his brother Cay Qel-Droma in combat.

Syndicate
I do hope you know I purposely misspelled prove for comedic affect.

Syndicate
Matched? I think you mean he was restrained by the three of them.

Which is impressive. But I don't see how that's better then dealing with Caedus's strength who was able to deal with Luke's. Luke has dealt with Vader's strength in RotJ and by his GM incarnation should be far stronger physically as his power would have increased and thus his augmentation. Thus we're dealing with a guy who can deal with a guy who can deal with a guy that should be far stronger then Vader.

Kyle managed to hold his own against Caedus who has coated an entire wall in the light of his blade and was able to roughly match GM Luke in speed. Somebody who he was able to keep up with Vader far before his prime another being who could move faster then thought. Also Ulic blitzed Warb? How do you figure.

Ah so you're trying to dress up Ulic's barrier feat and singular force push. :P

I don't see why either of those would be superior holding up several tons of rubble on a DS nexus or having a clone capable of collapsing a hospital.

Again I don't see how any of that is as impressive as keeping up with Caedus.

AncientPower
How in the hell is Kyle Katarn a match for Caedus? He destroyed him and his teammates.

He blitzed Warb Null because he danced around him, making multiple after-images of himself whilst doing it and then decapitated him, all whilst Null tried to rebuke him with Force suppression.

How is it dressing up? You're trying to claim Katarn is a match for Caedus which is precisely not what happened, Kyle got ragdolled and stabbed, Thinn Mithric died and Kyle would have as well.

Syndicate
I said held his own.

Dancing around an opponent and outmaneuvering them does not equate to a blitz.

No I'm trying to claim he held his own which is exactly what he did.

I'll post the quotes for you in a few hours. Have to get to class.

Syndicate
Nevermind. Looks like class was canceled.

Looks like you'll get the quotes sooner then you thought. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.