Ozymandias/Batman (BVS) vs. MCU Luke Cage/Jessica Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Bruce has 5 Batarangs

Fight takes place in the Warehouse in BVS

Inhuman
Pretty much spite

carthage
How Luke is slow as ****

and Jess got taken out by a board to the face/thugs with cattle prods

golem370
He is to tough.

carthage
How is he beating them both once Jessica gets removed? How is he tagging Ozymandias as well?

Just curious

relentless1
nothing can really hurt Cage, Jessica will get taken out easily enough but they'd have to subdue Luke they can't KO or kill him or anything like that. Win for team 1 but it won't be through death.

golem370
She was able to physically hurt hurt Luke not to mention casually lifting the back of a car if she doesn't hold back she hurt or kill Batman.

carthage
She never hurt him unless there is a fight I missed, he ended up getting hit by a shotgun. All she did was dodge his punches and he kept hitting walls, and she isn't faster than Ozy or Bats

FrothByte
Ozy and Bats obviously have a huge skill advantage. But I can't see how they take out Luke Cage.

Surtur
Originally posted by golem370
She was able to physically hurt hurt Luke not to mention casually lifting the back of a car if she doesn't hold back she hurt or kill Batman.

She was able to hurt Luke by shooting a shotgun blast right in his face. At no point did she otherwise injure him. The dude can tank explosions and electric saws and all that other shit.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Ozy and Bats obviously have a huge skill advantage. But I can't see how they take out Luke Cage.

On the other hand it does feel weird saying a guy who was defeated by a shotgun blast couldn't be defeated by Batman and Ozy.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
She was able to hurt Luke by shooting a shotgun blast right in his face. At no point did she otherwise injure him. The dude can tank explosions and electric saws and all that other shit.

On the other hand it does feel weird saying a guy who was defeated by a shotgun blast couldn't be defeated by Batman and Ozy.

Well to be fair, a shotgun blast would definitely kill Batman and Ozy.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ozy and Bats obviously have a huge skill advantage. But I can't see how they take out Luke Cage. This.

Maybe Bats can restrain him with his grappling hook or something.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This.

Maybe Bats can restrain him with his grappling hook or something.

As per OP he only gets 5 batarangs. Don't think they'll be enough to take out Cage. Maybe if he hits him in the eye...

Surtur
This is the one time Batman wishes he carried around shotguns.

golem370
She slammed him head first into a wall which kept him down for abit in the theater. Long enough for her to try and hide. With no real info on either Luke or Jessica they might know how strong and tough they are.

tkitna
Cage wasn't 'comic book' impressive in that show. I'm actually going with team 1.

BruceSkywalker
Team one... Jessica Jones and Cage weren't that impressive

deathslash
Originally posted by carthage
How Luke is slow as ****

and Jess got taken out by a board to the face/thugs with cattle prods it'll only take one good hit to kill ozy and cripple batman.

carver9
What movie did Luke Cage appear in?

carthage
Originally posted by carver9
What movie did Luke Cage appear in?

Jessica Jones Netflix series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.