Lord Hoth (Evans varient) vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
I present the next match, the sources of Lord Hoth are from Evans opinionated video awhile back, since noone gives Hoth any love.

So for the sake of debate using the video itself as a source.

Who would take this?

Force:

Sabers:

All out:

Fated Xtasy
Kyle beats Hoth into submission by displaying his more superior and neatly trimmed beard.

carthage
Kyle kicks his ass

EmperorSidious2
Katarn

Syndicate
Hoth sneaks up on Kyle Katarn in his home breaks through his window and defeats him with a surprise attack. smile It's not like force users have precognition or anything.

Emperordmb
Hoth busts into his study like the koolaid man and beats his ass by being a better chess player.

Nephthys
If Kyle Katarn is a powerful young kangaroo, Hoth is the wise old Hitmonchan. He'd wait for an opening and then strike with deadly precision. While Katarn would put up a good fight, he'd ultimately be unable to deal with Hoths tactical brilliance and superior experience. Also he's a pokemon. I proclaim that the winner is: Lord Hoth.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
If Kyle Katarn is a powerful young kangaroo, Hoth is the wise old Hitmonchan. He'd wait for an opening and then strike with deadly precision. While Katarn would put up a good fight, he'd ultimately be unable to deal with Hoths tactical brilliance and superior experience. Also he's a pokemon. I proclaim that the winner is: Lord Hoth.

Quite an astute observation my good sir.

TheDarthBoy
This is funny, I might wanna make more Hoth fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.