Darth Caedus vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Darth Caedus has one chance to stop Darth Krayt personally from sitting on that throne.

Fight takes place in the same area where Krayt slew the Emperors Double.

Round 1:Vong Krayt

Round 2:Krayt Reborn

Did Caedus truly have what it takes to bring down his own vision if it were personally up to him?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd go Caedus round one, and maybe Krayt round 2.

NewGuy01
Still waiting for Ant's Jacen respect thread, but I am honor bound to side with my homeboy Krayt.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ants ranking of Jacen went down during his making of the RT IIRC. Krayt all the way. smile

AncientPower
Krayt in both.

carthage
Vong Krayt dies

other one is debatable.

Nephthys
On the Swtor forums Krayt is ranked as like the 3-4th strongest Sith ever iirc. He's higher than Revan overall.

Beniboybling
We have Krayt beneath Caedus, Plagueis and Sidious, but above Revan, Vader and Kun.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt is the 3rd strongest sith ever tbh. smile

Beniboybling
Could see myself agreeing with that tbh. At least in terms of known entities.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I guess technically one could argue he's > Plagueis as well. smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Beniboybling
Naw...

Also, out of interest, where do the Krayt fans rank Cade?

Syndicate
Caedus in all. Although... Maybe I'm letting my bias get the best of me here.

Edit: Withdrawn until I can meditate on the subject.

Darth Demenos
round 1 is debatable to me, but round 2 is krayt all the way

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Naw...

Also, out of interest, where do the Krayt fans rank Cade?

Prolly around Decieved Malgus.

Beniboybling
You think Deceived Malgus can handle the powers of the so called third most powerful Sith?

Emperordmb
Cade didn't exactly either tbh.

Krayt was weakened and unwilling to kill Cade in their first fight and kinda shat all over him in their second.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When you consider Apocalypse, then the fact that his Reborn state is superior, no, Malgus would get rekt. Though Cade sorta got rekt too.

Beniboybling
Not really. Krayt was unable to overpower Cade with his telekinesis or his Force lightning, and though he KO'ed him with Dark Transfer that's to be expected at point blank, yet despite that Cade overcame his attempt at mental domination.

Then he blitzed Krayt before the latter could react.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I distinctly remember Krayt ragdolling Cade. smile

Emperordmb
Krayt basically won that fight with his force powers wtf are you talking about. He had to clash blades with Cade once and had him at his mercy, only sparing him because he wanted an ally.

carthage
Krayt would have DOE Bane at his mercy as well

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I distinctly remember Krayt ragdolling Cade. smile

Never happened.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I distinctly remember Krayt ragdolling Cade. smile Zoltan's right, you misremember:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236088-jedi+cade+vs+darth+krayt+%282o6%29.jpg

Krayt hits him with a Force push, but Cade recovers without injury.Originally posted by Emperordmb
Krayt basically won that fight with his force powers wtf are you talking about. He had to clash blades with Cade once and had him at his mercy, only sparing him because he wanted an ally. OK, but Krayt still failed to overpower him with TK, lightning or TP and then got blitzed. thumb up

Trocity
Who cares, Caedus can't even ragdoll Mara and would have lost to her, and lost to Jaina, and got shat on by Luke with zero difficulty. He was also afraid of the "Dark Man" Krayt.

Krayt pretty much slaughters.

Beniboybling
That's not the point I was making, rather that if Krayt it so powerful Cade must be quite formidable as well.

That said Cade ragdolled Jaina in a weakened state and without even gesturing, so I reckon he could ragdoll Mara just fine. thumb up

Nephthys
OK, but Krayt still failed to overpower him with TK, lightning or TP and then got blitzed. thumb up

No he didn't. That Cade recovered doesn't negate the fact that Krayt could clearly toss him around with TK. He did overpower and throw him. Then he shits on him easily with DT. And wtf blitz? Cade cheapshotted him. If that's a blitz, then I guess Kenobi blitzed Maul in TPM too. erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wredd dish feat powerscale timing smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
No he didn't. That Cade recovered doesn't negate the fact that Krayt could clearly toss him around with TK. He did overpower and throw him. Then he shits on him easily with DT. And wtf blitz? Cade cheapshotted him. If that's a blitz, then I guess Kenobi blitzed Maul in TPM too. erm 1. He blew him away. It wasn't a ragdoll. If Krayt can toss him around, it would have never have got to sabers. And if he'd been overpowered he wouldn't have recovered without injury.

2. DT is an incredibly advanced power that pours energy into the weak spots of the victim, of course he was destroyed by this attack.

3. Cheapshot or no Krayt failed to react before Cade could retrieve his lightsaber and impale him, despite being right in front of him. That's quite an impressive speed feat.

Emperordmb
It barely came to sabers lol. Iirc they clashed blades once in that fight

Beniboybling
Point being that Cade forced Krayt to draw his weapon, because evidently bombarding him with Force powers wasn't working.

NewGuy01
1. He blew him away. It wasn't a ragdoll. If Krayt can toss him around, it would have never have got to sabers.

So Dooku vs Kenobi would never come to sabers? confused

Beniboybling
If Dooku decided not to engage him in sabers and instead bombard him with Force powers, no, I would think not. Certainly not without Kenobi incurring injury.

But he's a swordsman first and foremost.

On the other hand clearly Krayt didn't feel he'd need to draw his saber against Cade, but that proved not to be the case.

cs_zoltan
Cade didn't even get floored by Krayt's TK...

Beniboybling
Quite. "Tossed around" is what we saw Cade do to Talon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.