Lord Star killer vs The Dark Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Title is there, I chose this match up so see which Darkside ending of Starkiller/Galen Marek was truly the strongest.

Battle takes place in TFU 2 Endor fight.

Fated Xtasy
Lord SK killed Ben, ESB Luke, and held back the Falcon iirc.

The dark apprentice iirc beat Leia, Chewie andHan.

Or are they the same iteration? I can never tell.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lord SK has better feats, tbh. smile

hutchy1345
But is he not like darth vader? with limbs missing so less force power? probably making that up can't remember if he was rebuilt like vader or just given armor

AncientPower
Lord SK has better feats true, he has an entire edition to work with; Dark Apprentice however is meant to be the perfection of Galen's template with absolute dark side purity.

FreshestSlice
Dark Apprentice. He's not a cripple and already more powerful than a more powerful Starkiller.

Beniboybling
I also got the impression that the injuries done to Starkiller by Sidious gimped his potential, considering he no longer considers him a worthy successor.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Zenwolf
Amusing enough, I made a RT for both of em.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-darth-starkiller-dark-apprentice-respect-1627390/

That said....might give it to the Dark Apprentice, just based on the fact that Starkiller is noted as being more powerful than Galen and the Dark Apprentice got rid of the weaknesses that Starkiller had(meaning I guess morals and love emotion).

Ontop of that the Dark Apprentice stomped Kota with one arm, Force gripped him and then shoved him and his group of militia off a platform. He also was able to hide himself from Starkiller and Kota without being detected right behind the former.

He showed precision with Force Lighting, detonated a proton grenade right infront of Leia, withstood a Force blast from Leia(though she didn't show as being more powerful Force wise compared to Luke) and incorporated martial art ability in his saber dueling.

He also overpowered Chewbacca(which if anyone knows, Chewie is incredibly strong), lift and throw a Lambda class shuttle, move giant overturned trees with TK and so on.

Dark Apprentice should be able to replicate any of Lord Starkiller's showings really.

It'd be an interesting fight, but I'm giving it to the Dark Apprentice.

hutchy1345
Was it the dark apprentice suit letting him go invisible?

Zenwolf
There's 0 indication of that. More feasible that it was Force stealth, if Maris can do it mid-combat, i don't see why the Dark Apprentice someone who is far more powerful cannot.

Syndicate
Dark Apprentice. No inhibitions. No hindrances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.