Orbalisk Bane/Sirak runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: Emperor's Wrath/Arcann

1. Count Dooku/Mace Windu

2. Darth Caedus/Darth Krayt

3. Darth Plagueis/ROTS Sidious

4. NJO Luke Skywalker/DE Sidious

5. FOTJ Luke/Starkiller/ROTJ Darth Vader

BOSS: Son

How far do they get?

JKBart
Warmup: Orbalisk Bane can defeat Arcann in an excellent fight, but Sirak falls to Emperor's Wrath almost instantly. With 2 v1, even Orbalisk Bane can't survive.

1: Bane stomps Dooku swiftly, or overpowers Windu in short order, but again, Sirak falls too quickly. Bane can solo though - neither Windu or Dooku are comparable to him in any way.

2: Bane defeats Caedus in a great, but one-sided fight, the same with Krayt, but Sirak gets almost instantly stomped. Bane can't defeat two of them at once, either Caedus or Krayt give him excellent fight. 2v1 is too much.

3: Bane defeats Plagueis, but falls to Sidious in a good fight. He won't beat Plagueis before Palpatine blitzes Sirak. Bane would lose to Palpatine alone in a very good fight (around 4/10), add in Plagueis and they stomp.

4: Bane falls to either in a good fight (3-4/10); Sirak can't last one second against them. With either Luke or Palpatine beating him, two on one is almost a stomp. Bane dies quickly.

5: Orbalisk Bane could potentially stomp Vader, he needs only a few seconds to kill him. FotJ Luke and Starkiller may not necessarily try to stomp Sirak instantly, especially Luke, who likes to prolong combats; Bane could potentially kill Vader before Sirak is stomped by Luke and Starkiller. Still, Bane dies against both of them; Bane could defeat Starkiller very easily, but FotJ Luke is superior to him.

The other way around, Starkiller and Vader obviously fall to Bane, but it would be a long fight. Luke obviously stomps Sirak in the meantime, and together they stomp Bane.

BOSS: Bane, obviously. The Ones are like living nexuses in the Force, and Bane is completely unmatched in harnessing nexuses, bathing in their power, linking them to himself. Bane can literally use Son's power against him, but honestly he is the only character capable of it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dies at warm up, lmfao.

hutchy1345
Bane defeats plagueis? Are you mad or trolling?
By simple common sense on the system on the rule of two would tell you plagueis>>>bane
And surely you can't be saying bane defeats the son

They die at the warm up or if they somehow get past warm up then dooku and mace are too much

Syndicate
Wrath's feats?

hutchy1345
Much better than siraks and arcann and wrath are way too much for bane
Arcann alone beats bane

Syndicate
Disagree there which is why I'm asking for Wrath's feats. If Sirak can hold him off I could argue they at least pass the warmup.

hutchy1345
Are sirak's feats impressive?

Fated Xtasy
Syndicate... who is the witless guy who has got it into your head that Sirak...can hold off Arcann or EW?

Pm the answer or tell me here. I'm genuinely curious.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Syndicate... who is the witless guy who has got it into your head that Sirak...can hold off Arcann or EW?

Pm the answer or tell me here. I'm genuinely curious.

None. I didn't know EW's feats so I thought if he was weak enough Sirak would be able to hold him off long enough for Bane to defeat his opponent.

I should have known Carth wouldn't have set up a fair fight.

Anyways agree with the majority. Down at warmup.

Fated Xtasy
Do your research before commenting, my old friend, lest you create something as blasphemous as Zayne Carrik vs Bar'senthor, as I once did.

Syndicate
Do your research before commenting, my old friend, lest you create something as blasphemous as Zayne Carrik vs Bar'senthor, as I once did.

Well I wouldn't deliberately create an unfair fight and I would avoid creating a fight I didn't think was pretty even or that I didn't know all I could about the fighters. :P

Syndicate

Hey Fated. You seem cool. Can I be your apprentice?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao. Wrath one shots Sirak

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao. Wrath one shots Sirak

Eh. From what I saw of Wrath's RT he doesn't one shot. He does win without too much effort though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you insane?

Syndicate
Are you insane?

Hmmmm? Wrath's best unaided force feats is choking out Sith Lords correct? While impressive it's likely Sirak who was the greatest student on Korriban before Bane's arrival would be able to resist such an attack.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm done.

Syndicate
I'm done.

Master? D:

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Hey Fated. You seem cool. Can I be your apprentice?

I'm not comfortable with that lol.

Syndicate
I'm not comfortable with that lol.

;(

Fated Xtasy
Lol you could just say friend instead of master xD

Syndicate
Could I be your acolyte my lord?

Col. Valerian
Dies at warm up.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Warmup: Emperor's Wrath/Arcann

Kas'im > them as he is maybe the greatest swordsman ever and both of these two are firmly below Revan so they don't qualify as contenders. Bane >>>>>> Kas'im given he's had 10 years to grow and grew so powerful in a few months in PoD. Spite.

lololooooolol. Do you see how slow Windu and Palpatine fought in their duel? Against a guy who could move faster than people could see him when he was a trainee? It's like pitting Mitt Romney against the Flash.

loloooololol. Caedus and Krayt are both below Luke, who struggled against Lumiya, who is below Vader, who moves significantly slower than move-faster-than-eye-can-see trainee Bane, let alone orbalisk Bane.

RotS Sidious is around the same movement speed as Windu and Dooku, see above.

Again, NJO Luke < LotF Luke so see above. Same for DE Sidious.

See above.

LOL. The Son gets blitzed, he needed to block Anakin's lightsaber strikes so it's not like he's lightsaber proof, and it's ridiculous to expect him to block multi-angle lightsaber strikes with the poor geometry of a palm.

They clear. Are you an idiot?

The Ellimist
how does the gauntlet deal with Sirak if he flips on their backs and stabs them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.